BLAT 2019 is conducted by Banaras Hindu University, Uttar Pradesh. BHU Law Admission Test is state level examination in the field of law in the state of Uttar Pradesh, as each and every state has its own state exams for various different courses or fields. BLAT 2019 was conducted in May 2019 in English medium. The result for the same was released on last week of May 2019. Candidates needed to qualify BLAT 2019 in order to get admission in the law field at Banaras Hindu University (BHU) for three year LLB. A mere amount of seats are available in every field especially in the field of law because of a higher level of competition in BHU. However, Candidates willing to compete at the national level rather than the state can appear for CLAT (common law entrance test) Exam. For those who gave a BLAT 2019 attempt can check their Results, marks, cut-off and answer key below.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
BLAT 2019 Important Dates
|Notification date of BHU law admission test||February 2019|
|Commencement of Online Application form/process.||19 January 2019|
|Last date to apply law admission test||28 February 2019|
|Downloading of BLAT hall ticket from Banaras Hindu University||10 April 2019|
|BLAT 2019 Examination Date||27 May 2019|
|Date of Result Declaration||12 June 2019|
|Date for Counselling process||05 July 2019|
|Release of Cut-Off List||Last week of May 2019|
BLAT EXAM 2019 HIGHLIGHTS
|Examination name: BHU BA LLB Admission Test.|
|Abbreviation of Examination: BLAT 2019.|
|Mode of Examination: OFFLINE|
|Conducting Body: Banaras Hindu University, Uttar Pradesh.|
|Type of Examination: Undergraduate (BA LLB)|
|Programmes offered when Qualified: B.A LL.B (3 Years)|
|Total Number of Seats: 60|
|Medium of Examination: Hindi and English|
BLAT 2019 EXAM CENTRES
The Exam, however, would be offline. Therefore, its mandatory on the part of the candidate to show up at the allotted centres which would be allotted later the candidate fills and pays the amount of the application fees of BLAT on the given to admit card. Candidates can appear for BLAT 2019 Exam in the following major 16 centres which is conducted by BHU, Uttar Pradesh. Here are the following 16 centres located in various states of India
Following are the name and the location of centres of BLAT exam:
|Name of the state.||Name of the centres.|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi, Allahabad, Mirzapur, Gorakhpur and Lucknow|
Banaras Hindu University BLAT 2019 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Time of Examination||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Number of Questions Asked||120|
|Type of Questions Asked||MCQs (Multiple choice questions)|
|Subjects||a) General Knowledge and mental ability
b) English Comprehension.
c) Current Affairs
d) Legal Aptitude
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Total No. of Marks.||450 Marks (Negative Marking – 1 mark for single wrong)|
BLAT 2019 CUT-OFF for Admission into Banaras Hindu University Law Courses
Generally, cut-off marks are the minimum marks for getting admission into your desired college, cut-off varies each and every year based on the competition and performance of the candidates in the examination. However, in case of candidates marks not matching even the lowest cut-off of BLAT 2019 would certainly be rejected for further process or admission into college and will not be entertained for any further admission procedure of BLAT 2019, but for those who would be qualified based on the cut-off would be eligible for further process of BLAT Admission.
BLAT 2019 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidate who are willing to get admissions into law three year course of B.A LLB in Banaras Hindu University need qualify the eligibility criteria of BLAT 2019 officially announced by Banaras Hindu University, which says candidate applying shall have passed class 12 or 10+2 exam from any of the recognised state board of any state consisting at least of 50%. Candidates those who are currently appearing for class 12 exam can also give an attempt of BLAT 2019 Exam. However, it would be mandatory for them to procure and submit their final marks during admission of the Exam
BLAT 2019 APPLICATION FORM
- Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode through credit/debit cards and online banking.
- The application process of BLAT was enclosed from 20 Jan 2019.
- The application can be filled from the website of Banaras Hindu University.
- Application form can be filled till 28 Feb 2019.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee and upload all the necessary documents in the application form.
BLAT 2019 Admit Card
Admit card has been released by the university from 10 April 2019 and available till the exam date. Admit card is a mandatory document for an entry in the examination hall and counselling session. Registered candidates are required to download the BLAT 2019 Admit card for the entrance exam. Admit card is available in online mode only.
How to Download BLAT 2019 Admit Card?
candidates are required to follow the mentioned below steps:
- First of all, registered candidates need to visit the official website of the Banaras Hindu University.
- Secondly, click on the Admit card download link.
- After clicking on that link, candidates will have to enter their registered email id and registration number.
- After entering the details, click on the search button.
- Admit card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Candidates will have to download the admit card and take a printout of the admit card.
BLAT 2019 COUNSELLING
BLAT 2019 counselling will be held after the declaration of result in the first week of June. Candidates who would clear the prestigious entrance exam shall be called for the counselling round, prior to which shall get the call letters with dates time and venue of BLAT Counselling. Candidates must attend the counselling in order to get admission into institutions. The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in the BLAT 2019 result. However, when the candidate’s marks, if would match with the official cut-off released by the Banaras Hindu University, should make themselves ready for counselling with all the documents handy and the verification for the same would be done by the authorities.
blat 2019 exam date, blat 2019 syllabus, blat syllabus, bhu blat 2019, blat 2018 question paper, blat result 2018.