CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2020: Central University of Jharkhand, Jharkhand has announced CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2020 to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in Jharkhand. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2020 by reading the page below.
CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for Jharkhand B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||Second week of March 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Second week of April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||First week of May 2020|
|Entrance Examination||Last week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||Last week of June 2020|
How to Apply for CUJ Admissions 2020?
The Applicants can apply for CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2020.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the print out to Official Address.
How to Pay Application Fees for CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2020
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2020, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking and also by challan. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website
The Application Fees for the different category is:
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under CUJ B.Ed Admissions?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Admit Card of the examination.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Qualification Criteria for CUJ B.Ed Admissions 2020
The candidates who are eligible for the CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2020 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanity and must have passed with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in the examination.
- Candidates appearing in Final Examinations of Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree can also apply.
- The lower age limit for the candidates to be eligible to give the test is 19 years as on 01 July 2020.
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2020 Highlights
|Exam conducting Body||Central University of Jharkhand|
|Date of exam||28-29 April 2020|
Admit Card for CUJ Entrance Exam 2020
The Admit Card for Central University of Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2020 will be going to issued in the month of May 2020. The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam time, Exam date, exam time, candidates date of birth and exam centre etc.
The Steps to download admit card are:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Click on the link download online admit card.
- Enter your roll number and other details required.
- Finally, Click on Submit Button
- Take a print out of your admit card.
- Save the Admit card for future use.
Jharkhand B.Ed Common Entrance Test Official Contact Details
Central University of Jharkhand
Brambe, Ranchi – 835 205
For More Details, Visit the Official Website of CUJ.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on CUJ Jharkhand B.Ed Admissions 2020.
central university of jharkhand admission 2017, bed from cuj, fee structure of central university of jharkhand, cuj merit list 201, 6central university of jharkhand bed, cuj admission 2018, phd admission in jharkhand, central university of jharkhand b.ed admission 2018, central university of jharkhand admission 2018, central university of jharkhand vacancy, jharkhand university admission 2018, central university of jharkhand courses 2020, central university of jharkhand b ed admission 2020,