Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalya Distance Education Admission 2019: Second Counselling will start from 14 August 2019. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalya Directorate Of Distance Education has announced the admission notifications. The Directorate Of Distance Education offers MBA at Postgraduate level for eligible candidates through online admission. Admission is merit-based no qualifying of entrance test is required. Devi Ahilya University is a State Government University established in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Further information regarding the admission procedure is given below in the article.
- Second Counselling will start from 14 August 2019.
- First Counselling was released on 05 August 2019.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalya Distance Education Admission Important Dates 2019
Notifications regarding the admission are given below. Candidates must make sure they submit the application fees before the last due date.
|Last date of application||31 July 2019|
|First Counselling Starts||05 August 2019|
|Second Counselling starts||14 August 2019|
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalya DDE Application Process 2019
Candidates have to apply for the application form for admission into the MBA programme. Application forms are available online on the university website. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted by the authority. Candidates must fill the application form properly and submit the same online along with the documents required and application fees.
- Application Fees is INR 500/-.
- After submission of the application form, online candidates must not forget to take a print out of the same for future references.
Candidates must submit a copy of the given documents along with the application form.
- Class 10th and 12th Certificate and mark sheet, Image of the Left Thumb Impression and Graduation certificate and mark sheet.
- Candidates require their ID proof or Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter\’s identity card, Passport, College ID Card.
- Candidates also need to have relevant category certificates( SC/ST/ OBC) as per mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates also need to attach their scanned photograph/ signatures.
How To Apply For Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalya DDE Application?
Given below are the steps to be followed while applying for the application form.
- Visit the official website.
- Go for the application form option and fill the form.
- After filling the form completely and carefully submit the form.
- Now, go for the payment option and pay the application fees.
DEVI AHILYA VISHWAVIDHYALYA DDE Courses Offered
DAV Directorate Of Distance Education offers MBA in various courses which is mentioned below:
- Information Technology
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalya DDE Eligibility Criteria
Given below is the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalya Distance Education eligibility criteria for MBA in various disciplines including Finance, Marketing, and Production. Candidates must make sure that they qualify the eligibility.
|MBA||Candidates must hold a bachelors degree with at least 45% aggregate marks.|
|BA||12th Class from Recognised Board|
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalya DDE Fee Structure
Given below is the fee structure for the courses offered in DDE.
Follow the given steps for depositing the fees:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on UTD option
- Go on all UTDS option.
- Deposit semester fees/view receipt.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalya Distance Education Highlights
|Name of University||Directorate of Distance Education, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalya|
|Mode of Education||Distance Education|
For more information regarding JEE Main 2020.
directorate of distance education indore, madhya pradesh, davv admission, davv distance mba admission 2018, distance education in indore university, devi ahilya vishwavidyalaya admission 2018, davv distance education mba, davv mponline, b ed admission in davv indore 2018