DIET Delhi Admission 2021 is conducted by State Council of Educational Research and Training to offer admission in 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education and 2 years Diploma in Pre School Education courses. However, no separate exam will be taken by the authority for this. Admission will be given based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam. Read the article to know more about DIET Delhi 2021 Admission.
DIET Delhi 2021 Admission Status
|Admission Notification||yet to announce|
DIET Admission 2021 Important Dates
The DIET admission 2021 schedule is given below:
|Application Form online release||01 week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit Application Form||02 Week of June 2021|
|Choices and Preferences Editing||02 Week of June 2021|
|Display of list of Selected candidates||02 Week of June 2021|
|Mandatory document verification at all 9 Govn DIET’s and SCERT||03 – 04 week of June 2021|
|Online correction/deletion/ addition in application form||04 week of June 2021|
|Display of Final Rank||01 week of July 2021|
|Declaration of 1st merit list for admission and reporting at the allotted centre||01 week of July 2021|
|Declaration of 2nd merit list for admission and reporting at the allotted centre||02 week of July 2021|
|Declaration of 3rd merit list for admission and reporting at the allotted centre||03 week of July 2021|
|Declaration of 4th merit list for admission and reporting at the allotted centre||03 week of July 2021|
|Declaration of 5th merit list for admission and reporting at the allotted centre||Last week of July 2021|
|Commence of Session||Last week of July 2021|
DIET Delhi Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form for DIET Admission 2021 is expected to be released in June 2021 on the official website scertdelhiadmission.nic.in. Read the below points to know more about the registration form.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about DIET Delhi Admission 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
- Applicants must read the prospectus carefully before filling the application form.
- Candidates must have a valid email id and mobile number as the authority will send an update regarding the admission through SMS or email only.
- Candidates must ensure that details given in the DIET Delhi application form must be the same as per the Class 10th certificate.
- Candidates must fill the details carefully.
- Applicants must keep a printout of the application form for future reference.
Documents Required to fill DIET Registration Form
Applicants must be ready with the following documents:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
DIET Delhi 2021 Application Fee
Applicants are required to pay the amount of Rs 250/- as the application fee to submit their form. Candidates must note that the application fee is non-refundable.
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the fee through online mode via:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking.
Note: No offline application form and fee through demand draft/ cheques/ Money Orders/ Postal Orders or any other mode. will be accepted.
DIET Delhi Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the authorities to fill the application form. Given below is the eligibility criteria for DIET Admission 2021.
- Candidates must not be older than 24 years but there is a relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Applicants must be in good health and must be free from any defect/communicable disease.
- Candidates have to submit a medical certificate from a registered MBBS or equivalent recognized degree doctor for the same.
Applicants seeking admission to DPSE / D.El.Ed. course should have passed 10+2 of CBSE or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University.
- They must have obtained at least 50% marks in 10+2 and 45% in case of SC / ST / PWD.
- For other boards/universities, the aggregate of marks in best 5 subjects including at least one language in which they are required to pass for qualifying in Sr. Sec. Examination (10+2).
DIET Delhi Admission 2021 Merit List
Authority will release a general merit list which will have details of all the eligible applicants.
- The merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in the 12th standard.
- The authority will release the merit list in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the merit list from the official website.
- In case of candidates having the same marks then the authority will follow the tie-breaking criteria to resolve the tie which is given below:
DIET Delhi Admission 2021 Tie-Breaking Criteria
Authority will follow the tie-breaking rules in case of the candidates having the same marks in class 12th. Check the criteria given below:
- Firstly the candidate having higher marks in class 10th will be considered to break the tie.
- If the tie still exists, then, the tie will be resolved by considering the date of birth. Candidates older in age will be given priority.
- If the tie is still not resolved by the above rules, then a draw of lots will be adopted during the preparation of the merit list.
DIET Delhi Admission 2021 Seat Allotment
After the completion of the document verification process, the list of seat allotment to the applicants for D.El.Ed and DPSE will be released by the SCERT, Delhi.
- In the allotment, list applicants can check their Registration number, allotment institution.
- After the declaration of the result, candidates will have to personally report at the allotted centre along with original documents and the admission fee.
- If a candidate fails to appear for the admission process, then they will not be granted admission into the respective course.
How to Check the Seat Allotment Result?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to check the result of seat allotment:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SCERT Delhi.
- Step 2: Enter the login details like registration no and password.
- Step 3: Seat allotment result will be displayed on the screen.
DIET Delhi Admission 2021 Documents Verification
Candidates have to bring the following documents along with them for verification once their names are included in the merit list. In case, the candidates are unable to report for the verification process, then the guardian/ representative of the candidate will have to report to the Principal of DIET along with a written request by the verified candidate with all original documents and proof of hospitalization or death.
Given below is the list of documents required for the verification process:
- Original certificate of class 10th or its equivalent examination.
- Mark sheets of class 12th Examination or its equivalent examinations.
- Certificate of Sub-category/ reserved category, if applicable from a Competent Authority.
- A candidate seeking admission from NIOS or any other distance mode must furnish a certificate specifying that candidate has studied /attended// passed Sr. Secondary from the concerned study centre along with other documents.
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered BAS/ MBBS doctor.
Freezing of the allotted seat
After the completion of the seat allotment process, if a candidate is satisfied with the allocation, and does not want to participate in the further allocation they can choose the option of ‘Freeze’.
- To free the seat, applicants need to log in to their account before the declaration of the next allocation list of next round.
DIET Delhi Admission 2021 Fee Refund
In case after paying the admission fee, if a candidate wants to withdraw the admission against the allotted seat, then they can apply for withdrawal option through online mode.
- Candidates must note that after the withdrawal of admission is done, the candidates will not be considered for any further subsequent admission process.
DIET Delhi Admission 2021 Seat Intake
Check the institute-wise seat intake for DIET Delhi 2021 Admission from the table given below:
|District Institute of Education and Training, (North) B-2, Keshav Puram, Delhi-110035.||100|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (North-West) FU Block, Pitam Pura, Delhi110034||150|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (West) Baba Phoola Singh Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi-110060||100|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (Central) Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi110002.||120|
|District Institute of Education and Training (New Delhi) RK Puram, Sector VII, New Delhi110022.||50|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (North-East) J & K Block, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095.||50|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (East) Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi110092.||120|
|District Institute of Education and Training (South), Moti Bagh, New Delhi-110021.||150|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (South-West), Ghumman Hera, New Delhi110073.||150|
The information provided above is according to the previous year.
DIET Delhi Admission 2021 Highlights
Check the vital information regarding DIET admission from the below-given table:
|Exam Name||DIET Delhi Admission 2021|
|Full-Form||Diploma in Elementary Education Delhi Admission|
|Conducting Body||State Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Purpose||To offer admission in 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education and 2 years Diploma in Pre School Education courses|