Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2020: Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra will announce Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2020 date. This is a Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into B. Ed (2 Years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in Kurukshetra University. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information about Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2020 by reading the page below.
Haryana B.Ed 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for Haryana B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below. Candidates must note that dates are tentative and subject to revise once the official date sheet are announced.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
|Haryana B.Ed Admission 2020||Phase –I: For Govt. / Govt. Aided / University maintained College of Education/UTD||Phase-II: For B.Ed. course under Self Finance Scheme (SFS) only||Final Phase –III|
|Online Registration||03-20 August 2020||03-30 August 2020||September 2020|
|Online choice filling and locking||03-21 August 2020||03-31 August 2020||September 2020|
|Display of category-wise merit list, Phase –I||22 August 2020||03 September 2020||September 2020|
|Reporting of discrepancy, if any, by the candidates & corrections thereof to be incorporated||21-22 August 2020||03-04 September 2020||September 2020|
|Phase-I: For Govt. / Govt. Aided / University maintained colleges of education|
|Online details of Counseling||First Round||Second Round||Third Round|
|Online availability of seats allotment||23 August 2020 (5:00 pm onwards)||31 August 2020 (5:00 pm onwards)||05 September 2020 (5:00 pm onwards)|
|Candidates’ personal reporting at allotted college||24-26 August 2020 (up to 5:00 pm)||01-03 September 2020 (up to 5:00 pm)||06-07 September 2020 (up to 5:00 pm)|
|Online reporting by the college||28 August 2020 (up to 5:00 pm)||04 September 2020 (up to 5:00 pm)||09 September 2020 (up to 5:00 pm)|
|Phase-II: For colleges of education under self-financing scheme|
|Online availability of seats allotment||07 September 2020 (5:00 pm onwards)||12 September 2020 (5:00 pm onwards)||16 September 2020 (5:00 pm onwards)|
|Candidates’ personal reporting at allotted college||08-10 September 2020 (up to 5:00 pm)||13-14 September 2020 (up to 5:00 pm)||17-18 September 2020 (up to 5:00 pm)|
|Online reporting by the college||11 September 2020||15 September 2020||17 September 2020|
|Phase-III: For Govt. /Aided /University Maintained college of Education /SFS Colleges|
|Online availability of seats allotment||October 2020||October 2020||October 2020|
|Candidates’ personal reporting at allotted college||October 2020||October 2020||October 2020|
|Online reporting by the college||October 2020||October 2020||October 2020|
|Phase-IV: for Govt. /Aided /University Maintained college of Education /SFS Colleges|
|Online details of counselling||First Round||Second Round|
|Online availability of seat allotment||October 2020||October 2020|
|Candidates’ personal reporting at allotted college||October 2020||October 2020|
|Online reporting by the college||October 2020||October 2020|
|cut-off date for last admission||October 2020|
|Classes will start for the session (2018-19)||September 2020|
|Tentative Date for Annual Examinations||June 2020|
These are the tentative dates based on the previous year examination. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2020: Kurukshetra University - Admissions
How to Apply for Haryana B.Ed 2020?
The Applicants can apply for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- The Application Form is also available at post offices and Axis Bank branches
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.
How to Pay Application Fees for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2020
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2020, the Payment of Fee is only through Online Mode through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/E-Challan. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website
The Kurukshetra University B.ed Course Fees for the different category is:
Fee for all Category detailed below:
|01||All Category||Rs. 6153/-|
Qualification Criteria for Haryana B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
The candidates who are eligible for the Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2020 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and 40% for PWD) in the examination.
- The lower age limit for the candidates to be eligible to give the test is 22 years as on 01 July 2020.
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
B.Ed from KUK – Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra | Admission Procedure | Online Registration | Admission | 2020-20 session
B. Ed Admission offers a number of value-added services to their enrolled students. Some of them are:
- FREE Study Material
- FREE Consultation & Counselling
- Practical File Assistance free
- FULL Support
- Complete service throughout the course (2 years)
- Dedicated team for excellent service
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2020?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of reserved quota
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’
Examination Pattern and Syllabus for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2020
- No of Questions: 90
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
- The pattern of Question Paper:
What is the Division of Seats for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2020?
- About 50% of seats are for Group I students of Science and Arts along with Maths group in all colleges affiliated to this University.
- Remaining 50% seats are for Group II students of Arts group and Science Group.
- About 85% of seats are for students belonging to Haryana State and Remaining 15% seats are meant for students from all over the country.
Reservation of seats under Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2020
The reservation of seats for different Quota are:
|02||Haryana’s Backward Classes||27%|
Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2020 Result
Candidates can see the result via online mode only. Post services will not be provided. Learn how to check the result?
Steps to follow by the candidates:
- First of all, Candidates will have to visit the official website of the university.
- After getting in the website search for the quick link section.
- Click on the “Entrance Test Result” section.
- Click on the desired course entrance test link.
- Results will be displayed on your screen in the form of PDF file.
- Save the Scorecard for further use..
Haryana B.Ed Common Entrance Test Official Contact Details
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2020.
last date of b.ed admission in kurukshetra university 2017, kurukshetra university b.ed admission 2017, kurukshetra university b.ed college list, kuk b.ed admission 2017, kurukshetra university b.ed admission 2016-18, , kurukshetra university b.ed admission 2018, last date of b.ed admission in kurukshetra university 2018,, kurukshetra university b.ed syllabus, last date of b.ed admission in kurukshetra university 2018-19, kuk b.ed admission 2018 last date.