Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2019: Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra has announced Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2019, A Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in Kurukshetra University. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information about Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2019 by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Haryana B.Ed Admission Updates
- The application form for B.Ed Entrance Exam will be released soon.
Haryana B.Ed 2019 Important Dates
The important dates for Haryana B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||Last Week of March 2019|
|Last Date of B.ED Admission in Kurukshetra University 2019||Third Week of April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||One week before the Exam|
|Entrance Examination||Second Week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration||Fourth Week of May 2019|
Qualification Criteria for Haryana B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019
The candidates who are eligible for the Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2019 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and 40% for PWD) in the examination.
- The lower age limit for the candidates to be eligible to give the test is 22 years as on 01 July 2019.
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
B.Ed from KUK – Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra | Admission Procedure | Online Registration | Admission | 2019-20 session
B.Ed Admission offers a number of value-added services to their enrolled students. Some of them are:
- FREE Study Material
- FREE Consultation & Counselling
- Practical File Assistance free
- FULL Support
- Complete service throughout the course (2 years)
- Dedicated team for excellent service
How to Apply for Haryana B.Ed 2019?
The Applicants can apply for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2019 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- The Application Form is also available at post offices and Axis Bank branches
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.
How to Pay Application Fees for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2019
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2019, the Payment of Fee is only through Online Mode through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/E-Challan. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website
The kurukshetra University B.ed Course Fees for the different category is:
Fee for all Category detailed below:
|1||All Category||Rs. 6153|
Examination Pattern and Syllabus for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2019
- No of Questions: 90
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
- The pattern of Question Paper:
What is the Division of Seats for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2019?
- About 50% seats are for Group I students of Science and Arts along with Maths group in all colleges affiliated to this University.
- Remaining 50% seats are for Group II students of Arts group and Science Group.
- About 85% seats are for students belonging to Haryana State and Remaining 15% seats are meant for students from all over the country.
Reservation of seats under Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2019
The reservation of seats for different Quota are:
|2.||Haryana’s Backward Classes||27%|
Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2019 Result
Candidates can see the result via online mode only. Post services will not be provided. Learn how to check the result?
Steps to follow by the candidates:
- First of all, Candidates will have to visit the official website of the university.
- After getting in the website search for the quick link section.
- Click on the “Entrance Test Result” section.
- Click on the desired course entrance test link.
- Results will be displayed on your screen in the form of PDF file.
- Save the Scorecard for further use.
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2019?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of reserved quota
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Haryana B.Ed Common Entrance Test Official Contact Details
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2019.
last date of b.ed admission in kurukshetra university 2017, kurukshetra university b.ed admission 2017, kurukshetra university b.ed college list, kuk b.ed admission 2017, kurukshetra university b.ed admission 2016-18, , kurukshetra university b.ed admission 2018, last date of b.ed admission in kurukshetra university 2018,, kurukshetra university b.ed syllabus, last date of b.ed admission in kurukshetra university 2018-19, kuk b.ed admission 2018 last date.