Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2021 will start soon at Kurukshetra University. The candidates must hold a bachelor’s or Pg degree to apply for this. Candidates can see more information regarding how to apply, Important Dates and various other important information about Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2020 by reading the page below.
Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2021 Status
|Admission notification||Yet to release|
Haryana B.Ed 2021 Important Dates
The important dates for Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021 are given below. Candidates must note that dates are tentative and subject to revise once the official date sheet are announced.
|Online Availability of Registration form and acceptance of the application, Deposition of registration & counselling fee||June 2021|
|Online choice filling and locking||July 2021|
|Display of overall merit list||To be announced|
|Candidates can check for the discrepancy||To be announced|
|Display of overall Merit list after reconciling of discrepancy||To be announced|
|Events||Counselling 1||Counselling 2|
|Online Seat allotment||To be announced||To be announced|
|Verification of documents of allotted candidates||To be announced||To be announced|
|Display of list of Eligible candidates on Portal & Remittance of fee||To be announced||To be announced|
|Online update by the college||To be announced||To be announced|
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021 Application Form
The Applicants can apply for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2021 by following the steps provided below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2021: Application Form - Admissions
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- The Application Form is also available at post offices and Axis Bank branches
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021 Application Fees
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2020, the Payment of Fee is only through Online Mode through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/E-Challan. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under the Application Submitted area of the Website
|General category||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/BC/Blind candidates||Rs 250/-|
Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2021 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and 40% for PWD) in the examination.
- The lower age limit for the candidates to be eligible to give the test is 22 years as on 01 July 2021.
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2021 Exam Pattern
- No of Questions: 90
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
- The pattern of Question Paper:
Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2021 Result
Candidates can see the result via online mode only. Post services will not be provided. Steps to follow by the candidates:
- First of all, Candidates will have to visit the official website of the university.
- After getting in the website search for the quick link section.
- Click on the “Entrance Test Result” section.
- Click on the desired course entrance test link.
- Results will be displayed on your screen in the form of PDF file.
- Save the Scorecard for further use.
What is the Division of Seats for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2021?
- About 50% of seats are for Group I students of Science and Arts along with Maths group in all colleges affiliated to this University.
- The remaining 50% seats are for Group II students of Arts group and Science Group.
- About 85% of seats are for students belonging to Haryana State and the Remaining 15% seats are meant for students from all over the country.
Reservation of seats under Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2021
The reservation of seats for different Quota are:
|02||Haryana’s Backward Classes||27%|
What are the Documents Required at the time of Admission for B.Ed Under Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2021?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of the entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of reserved quota
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’
Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2021 Highlights
|Admission name||Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2021|
|Conducting body||Kurukshetra University|
last date of b.ed admission in Kurukshetra university 2017, Kurukshetra university b.ed admission 2017, kurukshetra university b.ed college list, kuk b.ed admission 2017, Kurukshetra university b.ed admission 2016-18, , kurukshetra university b.ed admission 2018, last date of b.ed admission in kurukshetra university 2018,, kurukshetra university b.ed syllabus, last date of b.ed admission in kurukshetra university 2018-19, kuk b.ed admission 2018 last date.