Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2018: Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra has announced Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2018, A Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in Kurukshetra University. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2018 by reading the page below.
Haryana B.Ed Admission Updates
- The application form for B.Ed Entrance Exam will be released soon.
Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2018 Important Dates
The important dates for Haryana B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||Last Week of March 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Third Week of April 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||First Week of May 2018|
|Entrance Examination||Second Week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||Fourth Week of May 2018|
Qualification Criteria for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2018
The candidates who are eligible for the Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2018 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and 40% for PWD) in the examination.
- The lower age limit for the candidates to be eligible to give the test is 22 years as on 01 July 2018.
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
B.Ed from KUK – Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra | Admission Procedure | Online Registration | Admission | 2018-19 2019-20 session
BEd Admission offers a number of value-added services to their enrolled students. Some of them are:
- FREE Study Material
- FREE Consultation & Counselling
- FREE Practical File Assistance
- FULL Support
- Complete service throughout the course (2 years)
- Dedicated team for excellent service
How to Apply for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2018?
The Applicants can apply for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2018 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- The Application Form is also available at post offices and Axis Bank branches
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.
How to Pay Application Fees for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2018
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2018, the Payment of Fee is only through Online Mode through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/E-Challan. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website
The kurukshetra University B.ed Course Fees for the different category is:
General/OthersTo be Announced LaterSC/STTo be Announced Later
Examination Pattern and Syllabus for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2018
- No of Questions: 90
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
- The pattern of Question Paper:
What is the Division of Seats for Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2018?
- About 50 percent seats is for Group I students of Science and Arts along with Maths group in all colleges affiliated to this University.
- Remaining 50 percent seats is for Group II students of Arts group and Science Group.
- About 85 percent seats is for students belonging to Haryana State and Remaining 15 percent seats are meant for students from all over the country.
Reservation of seats under Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2018
The reservation of seats for different Quota are:
Kurukshetra University B.ed Syllabus
|2.||Haryana’s Backward Classes||27%|
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2018?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of reserved quota
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Haryana B.Ed Common Entrance Test Official Contact Details
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on Haryana B.Ed Admissions 2018.
last date of b.ed admission in kurukshetra university 2017, kurukshetra university b.ed admission 2017, kurukshetra university b.ed college list, kuk b.ed admission 2017, kurukshetra university b.ed admission 2016-18, last date of b.ed admission in kurukshetra university 2018.