CTET 2021 Application form for July session will be released soon. Central Teacher Eligibility Test is a national level exam conducted by CBSE (Central Board of School Education) twice a year to shortlist eligible candidates for appointment as teachers from class 1 to class 8. Candidates may read the article for complete details regarding how to apply for CTET 2021 exam.
How to Apply for CTET 2021 Exam?
The complete procedure to apply for CTET 2021 is given below:
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Then, Candidates may click on the “New Registration”.
- CTET 2020 Registration form will open on the screen.
- Candidates may read the details carefully and click on the checkbox at bottom of page.
- Then, click on “Click here to Proceed”.
- After clicking the button, the registration form will open.
- In the registration form, Candidates have to enter the details such as Name, gender, email id, mobile number, password etc.
- After submitting the details, candidates may submit the registration form and note the system generated registration number & password for further use.
Login and Fill the Details
- Candidates may login using the registration number and password.
- After login, the CTET 2020 application form will appear on the screen.
- Click on “Complete Application Form” and start filling the details in the CTET application form.
- Candidates need to provide the following details in the application form:
- Candidate’s name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Person with Disability
- Preference for language-1
- Preference for language-2
- Employment status
- Paper for which application is filled
- Minimum Qualification
- Qualifying exam
- Exam centre preference
- Question paper medium
- Educational details such as course name, year of passing, marks details etc.
- After filling the details, Candidates may click on the Submit button.
Uploading the Documents
- After filling the application details, candidates have to upload the necessary documents.
- The uploading documents should be in their prescribed format only.
- The documents to be uploaded by the candidate are:
- The format and specifications of uploading documents are given below:
|Photograph||10-200||3.5 x 4.5|
|Signature||04-30||3.5 x 1.5|
- After uploading the documents, candidates may enter the security pin and click on upload button.
Application Fee Payment
- After filling the details and uploading the documents, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode as well as e-challan.
- The application fee can be paid in online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Net banking.
- Also, Candidates can pay the application fee through e-challan in any branch of Syndicate Bank/Canara Bank.
- The CTET 2020 application fee details are given in the table below:
|Category||CTET 2020 Application Fee|
|For One Paper||For Two Papers|
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-|
Submission of Application form
- After paying the application form fee, Candidates may click on the submit button.
- Then, Candidates will receive a system-generated confirmation page.
- Hence, the CTET 2020 application form is submitted by the candidate.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for further use.
CTET 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the application form of CTET 2021 exam are given below:
- The application form was available in online mode on the official website.
- Candidates can make the correction in the application form through the application correction facility provided by the authority.
CTET 2021 Application Form Correction
The details regarding the CTET 2021 application form correction are given below:
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 202 1application form correction facility will be provided.
- Candidates can make the correction in the application form by visiting the official website.
- Candidates can make the correction in limited fields only.
- Candidates may note that the authority provides only a one-time correction facility to correct the mistakes.
Steps for Correction in the CTET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can make the correction in the application form through the following steps:
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of the authority.
- Step 2 – Click on the “CTET application form Correction” link.
- Step 3 – Then login by entering the application number, date of birth and security pin.
- Step 4 – Click on “Proceed for Correction” button.
- Step 5 – Then make the correction in the application form.
- Step 6 – After making the corrections, click on submit button.
- Step 7 – The corrections will be successfully submitted after clicking on the submit button.