Important Career Options After 10th Class: It’s being far confusing for students after completing 10th standard that which career option he/she opts for. Students are not able to take this decision from their own as they have a lot of confusion in their mind. Better planning and counselling is necessary for students to take this decision. For this, they need to have a better knowledge of self, what are the things they are good at, what makes them happy, strengths of their visions.
Keeping this in mind we are going to reveal the information which helps the students after 10th to opt for a better career. Stay in tune with this article.
Important Career Options After 10th Class
CAREER- THESE FIELDS HAVE THOUSANDS OF OPPORTUNITIES AFTER 10th Class.
ITI And ITC CENTRES
- ITI is the government institute while the ITC is the private ones. ITI is the organizations which run by the ministry of (LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT).
- In IIT’s and ITC basics employment like PLUMBER, ELECTRICIAN, WELDER, TRAINER related skills are given to individuals.
- The duration, of course, is 1 to 3 years. It varies from market trends.
- After completion of the course, the trainee can opt for industrial training as per their fields.
- After completing 10th individual can go for constable in the Indian army.
- For this, you need to qualify for the written exams, these are the exams list to be the part of Indian army after 10th.
- Indian Army Soldier Clerks Examination
- ( Indian Army Soldier General Duty) (N.E.R.)
- (Indian Army Soldier Technical) (M.E.R.)
- (Indian Army Soldier Nursing Assistants (M.E.R.) Examinations आदि।
In CRPF(Central Reserve Police Force) you opt for a constable post. For this, you need to qualify the written and physical examination.
SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
SSC organizes the exam of the clerk grade for the students after 10th. SSC exam is conducted every year for Group B and Group C posts. Candidates can get appointed for various posts in ministries, departments and organisations of the government of India.
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) will soon release the recruitment notification for the post of Constables (Tradesman & Technical) 2021. The number of vacancies are yet to be announced under this CRPF Constable Recruitment 2021.
- There was a six-stage recruitment process as per the last recruitment pattern which consisted of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Written Examination, Trade Test and Medical Examination.
- All the candidates willing to have a career in the Police Force can apply for this post. But before applying make sure that you fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for these vacancies or your application will get rejected.
Students also go for Diploma in engineering which is for 3 years.
Apart, courses in the IT sector, web designing, fashion designing, which are of short-term is beneficial for students after 10th.
Now NTA will conduct National Level Entrance Exam
career options after 10th in arts, best course after 10th, after 10th courses chart, career options after 10th in science stream, career guidance after 10th ppt, career options after 10th in commerce, list of career options after 10th, after 10th courses for girl.