KMAT 2019: KMAT 2019 Final Answer Key has been released on 18 February 2019. Cochin University has released the KMAT 2019 Admit Card on 04 February 2019. The Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2019 is now closing the registration window on 31 January 2019 at 4.00 PM for the February session. Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) has issued the admit card for Karnataka KMAT 2019 on August. Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association will regulate the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT). It is a national level management entrance test which offers admissions to the AICTE approved MBA / MCA / PGDM Courses. More than 169 AICTE approved Universities (affiliated MBA Institutes) in Bangalore and Karnataka offer admissions to these courses. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Download the KMAT Admit Card Here.
Latest Update: KMAT 2019 Final Answer Key has been issued on the official website on 18 February 2019.
- KMAT 2019 Admit Card has been released by the Cochin University on 04 February 2019.
- Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) is now closing the Registration window for KMAT 2019 from 31 January 2019 at 4.00 P.M. for the February session.
KMAT 2019 Important Dates
Given below are the KMAT exam date released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
KMAT Important Dates:
|Name of Event||Date of Event(Announced)|
|Release of Application Form||02 November 2018|
|Deadline for Submission of Application Form||31 January 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||04 February 2019|
|KMAT 2019||17 February 2019|
|Unofficial Answer Key||1st week of February 2019|
|Objection in Answer Key||1st week of February 2019|
|Final Answer Key||18 February 2019|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of February 2019|
|Download Scorecard||Yet to announce|
KMAT 2019 Answer Key
- The KMAT Answer Key will issue just after the completion of the written examination.
- Answer Key will help the applicants to verify their answers.
- The answer key has been announced on 18 February 2019.
- The final answer key will be issued on 18 February 2019.
KMAT 2019 Admit Card
- The Hall Ticket for KMAT is released by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) on 04 February 2019.
- Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2019 Admit Card will be downloaded through the official website.
- Applicants need to bring the admit card along with one photo Id proof on the day of examination.
- Without the Admit Card, applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
How to download KMAT Admit Card Online?
- Firstly, go to Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) official Website.
- Secondly, search for the link “Download Admit Card”.
- Also, click on the link and download the admit card.
- Finally, click on the center list and locate your center.
- In addition, take the printout of the admit card to show at the exam venue.
How to fill KMAT online application form?
Given below are some general information about the KMAT 2019 Application Form. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- The application form for KMAT is available now in either online mode or offline mode.
- The application form is available from 02 November to 31 January 2019.
- The aspirants will get the application form from the official website to fill the same.
- After the submission of online application and offline application and completion of payment, the applicants will get a unique ID on their registered E-Mail ID.
- The Application Fee can be paid only through online mode.
- The Fee is non- refundable.
- Applicants can use Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card to pay the fee.
|SC/ ST||Rs. 750/-|
Triumph MediaTech (P) Ltd
B 57, Sector 72, Noida 201301
KMAT Eligibility Criteria
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfill in order to sit for the exam.
|Course||Qualifying Marks||Subjects||Minimum Marks|
|MBA / PGDM||Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree from a recognized University
Appearing Candidates are also eligible for application.
|Management, Commerce, Engineering / Technology, Arts, Social Science, Equivalent||At least 50% marks (45% marks in Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes)|
|MCA||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University||Mathematics at 10 + 2 Level or Graduation Level||At least 50% marks|
About Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
|Name of Exam||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2019|
|Examination Conducting Body||Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association|
|Courses||AICTE approved MBA / MCA / PGDM Courses.|
|Colleges||169 AICTE approved Universities (affiliated MBA Institutes)|
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2019 Exam Pattern
|Mode of exam||Pen & Paper based (Offline|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks will be awarded for every right answer|
|Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer|
|Sections||Number of Questions||Subjects|
|A||50||English Language Usage and Reading|
|B||50||Date Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning|
|C||40||General Knowledge and Contemporary Business Scenario|
KMAT 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus will be made from the subjects like:
- English Language Usage & Reading
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Date Sufficiency & Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge & Contemporary Business Scenario.
KMAT 2019 Result
- KMAT 2019 result will be announced in the 3rd week of February 2019.
- It will be declared through online mode on the official website.
- No hard copy of the result will be sent to an applicant via post.
- The applicants will able to get their scorecard just after the declaration of result.
Documents Required at the time of KMAT Admission 2019
- Matric Mark Sheet and certificates
- Passport Size Photographs
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Character certificate
- KMAT Admit Card 2019
- KMAT Score Card 2019
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to KMAT 2019.
kmat 2019 Kerala, kmat 2019 Karnataka, kmat 2019 registration, kmat 2019 results, kmat 2019 syllabus, kmat 2019 answer key, kmat 2019 exam date, kmat 2019 registration, kmat 2019 registration date, kmat 2019 Kerala, kmat kerala 2019 registration, kmat Karnataka 2019