MP B.Ed Admissions 2019: Madhya Pradesh, Vyapam (also known as Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) has announced MP B.Ed Admissions 2019, A Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses for the academic year 2019-2020. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information about MP B.Ed Admissions 2019 by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
MP B.Ed Admissions 2019 Admission Updates
- The application form for B.Ed Entrance Exam will be released soon.
MP B.Ed Admissions 2019 Important Dates
MP b.ed 2019 notification details are available below.
The important dates for Madhya Pradesh B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||February 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||March 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||Third week of March 2019|
|Entrance Examination||April 2019|
|Result Announcement||May 2019|
Qualification Criteria for MP B.Ed Admissions 2019
The candidates who are eligible for the MP B.Ed Admissions 2019 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanities/Commerce with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved categories).
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
BOOKS Recommended For MP B.Ed Entrance Examination 2019 Preparation
|Madhya Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Exam by LAL & JAIN||BUY ONLINE|
|Madhya Pradesh Pre B.Ed Entrance Exam with solved Paper (2ND EDITION)||BUY ONLINE|
|Madhya Pradesh Pre B.Ed Entrance Exam with solved (3RD EDITION)||BUY ONLINE|
|Madhya Pradesh B.Ed Pravesh Pariksha(in Hindi)||BUY ONLINE|
How to Apply for MP B.Ed Admissions 2019?
The Applicants can apply for MP B.Ed Admissions 2019 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at MP B.Ed Admissions 2019.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill mp b.ed form 2019 with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.
How to Pay Application Fees for MP B.Ed Admissions 2019
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for MP B.Ed Admissions 2019, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website.
The Application Fees for the different category is:
Examination Pattern and Syllabus for MP B.Ed Admissions 2019
- No of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
- Total Marks: 100
- A pattern of Question Paper: The question paper will be divided into the following parts:
|S.No.||Subjects||No. Of MCQ’s|
|1.||General English and Hindi||20|
Admit Card for MP B.Ed Admissions 2019
The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam time, Exam date, exam time, candidates date of birth and exam center etc.
Steps to download admit card are:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Click on the link download online admit card.
- Enter your roll number and other details required.
- Finally, Click on Submit Button
- Take a print out of your admit card.
- Save the Admit card for future use.
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under MP B.Ed Admissions 2019?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of Reserved Quota.
- Admit Card
Madhya Pradesh B.Ed Common Entrance Test Official Contact Details
Professional Examination Board
Chayan Bhawan, Main Road No. 1,
Chinkar Park (East)
Bhopal – 462 011,
Madhya Pradesh, India
Ph. No.: 0755 – 2578801-02
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on MP B.Ed Admissions 2019.
mp b.ed entrance exam syllabus, mp b.ed entrance exam sample paper, mp b.ed 2017 notification, mp b.ed course duration, mp b.ed application form 2018, b.ed entrance exam 2018, b.ed entrance exam 2019 mp, mp b.ed form 2018, mp b.ed 2018 notification, b ed admission 2018 in mp, b.ed entrance exam 2018 mp