NEET 2019 Exam Pattern: National Testing Agency releases NEET UG 2019 Exam Pattern. The CBSE, organising body of NEET examination has released a notification regarding question paper that from 2019 onwards only one set of question paper would be set for the candidates taking the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Earlier it was in 10 Languages including Hindi and English. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test which is a national level medical examination of the country. From the year 2016 onwards, All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) exam has been replaced by NEET examination. NEET 2019 is the gateway to offer admissions to deserving applicants in MBBS and BDS courses at the best colleges in India. (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) NEET is a gateway for admissions into medical and dental undergraduate courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Some minor changes have been made in the pattern, So to know about the changes, read the article below. After the release of official notice interested Applicants can apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2019). The application process for NEET 2019 will end tentatively in the Second week of January. Candidates can fill the Registration Form only through online mode before the last date. For more details read the article mentioned below.
Using this article, students aspiring for NEET 2019 must start their preparations. The pattern of exams can be known from the following article. Also, candidates can solve sample papers to know the kind of paper it will be. Stay with us for more updates.
NEET 2019 Exam Dates:
The important dates for (NEET 2019) National Eligibility cum Entrance Test are yet to be released.
|Application form release||01 November 2018|
|Last date for filling the application||07 December (Extended)|
|Last date to submit the application fee||13 March 2019 (11:50 PM)|
|NEET UG Exam date||05 May 2019|
|Declaration of result||05 June 2019|
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates are able to prepare well if they know about NEET 2019 exam pattern. The detailed NEET paper pattern 2019 is given below:
- Number of Questions: Total of 180 questions will be asked in the exam. The Paper will be divided into 4 sections. Candidates can solve any section based on their choice.
- Exam Mode: The Exam for NEET 2019 will be conducted in offline mode only. (Pen and paper-based mode). The candidates are advised to have a practice solving the modal sample paper.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from four subjects which are Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany).
- Type of Question: The NEET 2019 Paper will consist of only objective type questions in which out of four options only one correct answer will be there.
- Exam Duration: The duration of NEET 2019 Exam will be 3 hours and Candidates who have completed the exam before 3 hours can leave the exam centre by submitting the copy to the invigilator.
- Language: NEET 2019 Question paper will be conducted in 11 languages that are:
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer from the total score (-1 Mark).
- Total Marks of Examination: The NEET 2019 Exam will be Total of 720 Marks (Each Section of equal marks i.e. 180 Marks).
- Questions in different Sections: The division of Questions in four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany is:
|S.No.||Section||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|3.||Biology (Botany & Zoology)||90||360|
Exam Pattern of NEET UG 2019:
NEET 2019 Important Topics
|Physics||Electrodynamics, wave Optics, Semi Conductors, modern Physics, Rigid Body Dynamics, KTG & Thermodynamics.|
|Chemistry||Chemical bonding, Coordination Compounds, Carbonyl Compounds, Organic Chemistry-1|
|Biology||Plant Anatomy, Pollination, DNA replication, Photosynthesis, Page Theory, Endocrine System, Excretory and Nervous system, Digestive System|
NEET 2019 Preparation Tips
- Firstly, Applicants need to gather all the important details about the officially prescribed Syllabus for the Examination.
- Candidates preparing for NEET 2019 should make a proper timetable for the preparations.
- Consider the good preparation books and study materials.
- Candidates should Practice regular mock test and try previous year question papers. the candidates will be able to increase their speed of giving the paper and also practice can be done by giving these papers.
- Stay stress-free and healthy while preparing for the exams.
- Finally, Don’t try to include new topics at the end of preparations for NEET 2019.
NEET Registered Office: राष्ट्रीय पात्रता व प्रवेश परीक्षा (यूजी)
National Testing Agency
C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62 IITK Outreach Centre, NOIDA-201309
Help Line Numbers for NEET (UG) – 2019 Help Desk Contact No.: 8076535482, 7703859909 E-mail id: [email protected]
For more details, Candidates can also visit the Official Website: www.ntaneet.nic.in
Stay Tuned for More Updates on NEET 2019 Exam Pattern: MBBS and BDS Entrance Examination.
neet exam syllabus, neet exam 2019 date, neet exam question papers, neet pattern questions, neet 2019 syllabus, cbseneet.nic.in 2019, neet syllabus 2019 pdf, syllabus of neet 2019 topic wise, neet 2019 syllabus pdf download, neet syllabus pdf, neet 2019 registration, neet 2019 registration date, neet 2019 application form.