NEET 2023 Exam Pattern is set by National Testing Agency. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test which is a national level medical examination of the country to offer admissions to deserving applicants in MBBS and BDS courses at the best colleges in India. (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) NEET is a gateway for admissions into medical and dental undergraduate courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country. The exam will be held via offline mode of three-hour-long duration, where candidates must answer 180 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects as per the given NEET syllabus. Some minor changes have been made in the pattern, So to know about the changes, read the article below.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
NEET 2023 Exam Dates
The important dates for (NEET 2023) National Eligibility cum Entrance Test are yet to be released.
|Application form release||To be Released|
|Last date for filling the Application||To be Released|
|Last date to submit the Application fee||To be Released|
|NEET UG Exam date||to be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be Released|
NEET 2023 Exam Pattern
The candidates can prepare well if they know about NEET 2023 exam pattern.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NEET 2023 Exam Pattern: MBBS and BDS Entrance Pattern - Admissions
- Number of Questions: Total of 180 questions will be asked in the exam. The Paper will be divided into 4 sections. Candidates can solve any section based on their choice.
- Exam Mode: The Exam for NEET will be conducted in offline mode only. (Pen and paper-based mode). The candidates are advised to have practice solving the modal sample paper.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from four subjects which are Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany).
- Type of Question: The Paper will consist of only objective type questions in which out of four options only one correct answer will be there.
- Exam Duration: The duration of exam will be 3 hours and Candidates who have completed the exam before 3 hours can leave the exam centre by submitting the copy to the invigilator.
- Language: NEET 2023 Question paper will be conducted in 11 languages that are:
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer from the total score (-1 Mark).
- Total Marks of Examination: The Exam will be Total of 720 Marks (Each Section of equal marks i.e. 180 Marks).
- Questions in different Sections: The division of Questions in four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany is:
|Subject||Sections||Total Number of questions||Marks|
Exam Pattern of NEET-UG 2023
NEET 2023 Important Topics
|Physics||Electrodynamics, wave Optics, Semi-Conductors, modern Physics, Rigid Body Dynamics, KTG & Thermodynamics.|
|Chemistry||Chemical bonding, Coordination Compounds, Carbonyl Compounds, Organic Chemistry-1|
|Biology||Plant Anatomy, Pollination, DNA replication, Photosynthesis, Page Theory, Endocrine System, Excretory and Nervous system, Digestive System|
NEET 2023 Preparation Tips
- Firstly, Applicants need to gather all the important details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the Examination.
- Candidates preparing for NEET 2023 should make a proper timetable for the preparations.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Candidates should Practice regular mock test and try previous year question papers. the candidates will be able to increase their speed of giving the paper and also practice can be done by giving these papers.
- Stay stress-free and healthy while preparing for the exams.
- Finally, Don’t try to include new topics at the end of preparations for NEET 2023.