NEET 2020 Exam Pattern: National Testing Agency has released the NEET UG 2020 Exam Pattern on 02 December 2019. The CBSE, organising body of NEET examination will release a notification regarding question paper that from 2020 onwards only one set of question paper would be set for the candidates taking the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Earlier it was in 10 Languages including Hindi and English. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test which is a national level medical examination of the country. From the year 2016 onwards, All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) exam has been replaced by NEET examination. NEET 2020 is the gateway to offer admissions to deserving applicants in MBBS and BDS courses at the best colleges in India. (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) NEET is a gateway for admissions into medical and dental undergraduate courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country.
Some minor changes have been made in the pattern, So to know about the changes, read the article below. After the release of official notice interested Applicants can apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2020). The application process for NEET 2020 will end tentatively in the second week of January. Candidates can fill the Registration Form only through online mode before the last date. For more details read the article mentioned below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Manav Rachna University
Bharath University Chennai Admissions 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Using this article, students aspiring for NEET 2020 must start their preparations. The pattern of exams can be known from the following article. Also, candidates can solve sample papers to know the kind of paper it will be. Stay with us for more updates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NEET 2020 Exam Pattern: MBBS and BDS Entrance Pattern - Admissions
NEET 2020 Exam Dates:
The important dates for (NEET 2020) National Eligibility cum Entrance Test are yet to be released.
|Application form release||02 December 2019|
|Last date for filling the Application||31 December 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application fee||01 January 2020 (11:50 PM)|
|NEET UG Exam date||26 July 2020|
|Declaration of Result||04 June 2020|
NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates can prepare well if they know about NEET 2020 exam pattern. The detailed NEET paper pattern 2020 is given below:
- Number of Questions: Total of 180 questions will be asked in the exam. The Paper will be divided into 4 sections. Candidates can solve any section based on their choice.
- Exam Mode: The Exam for NEET 2020 will be conducted in offline mode only. (Pen and paper-based mode). The candidates are advised to have a practice solving the modal sample paper.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from four subjects which are Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany).
- Type of Question: The NEET 2020 Paper will consist of only objective type questions in which out of four options only one correct answer will be there.
- Exam Duration: The duration of NEET 2020 Exam will be 3 hours and Candidates who have completed the exam before 3 hours can leave the exam centre by submitting the copy to the invigilator.
- Language: NEET 2020 Question paper will be conducted in 11 languages that are:
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer from the total score (-1 Mark).
- Total Marks of Examination: The NEET 2020 Exam will be Total of 720 Marks (Each Section of equal marks i.e. 180 Marks).
- Questions in different Sections: The division of Questions in four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany is:
|S.No.||Section||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|3.||Biology (Botany & Zoology)||90||360|
Exam Pattern of NEET-UG 2020:
NEET 2020 Important Topics
|Physics||Electrodynamics, wave Optics, Semi-Conductors, modern Physics, Rigid Body Dynamics, KTG & Thermodynamics.|
|Chemistry||Chemical bonding, Coordination Compounds, Carbonyl Compounds, Organic Chemistry-1|
|Biology||Plant Anatomy, Pollination, DNA replication, Photosynthesis, Page Theory, Endocrine System, Excretory and Nervous system, Digestive System|
NEET 2020 Preparation Tips
- Firstly, Applicants need to gather all the important details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the Examination.
- Candidates preparing for NEET 2020 should make a proper timetable for the preparations.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Candidates should Practice regular mock test and try previous year question papers. the candidates will be able to increase their speed of giving the paper and also practice can be done by giving these papers.
- Stay stress-free and healthy while preparing for the exams.
- Finally, Don’t try to include new topics at the end of preparations for NEET 2020.
NEET Registered Office: राष्ट्रीय पात्रता व प्रवेश परीक्षा (यूजी)
National Testing Agency
C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62 IITK Outreach Centre, NOIDA-201309
HelpLine Numbers for NEET (UG) – 2020 Help Desk Contact No.: 8076535482, 7703859909 E-mail id: [email protected]
For more details, Candidates can also visit the Official Website: www.ntaneet.nic.in
Stay Tuned for More Updates on NEET 2020 Exam Pattern: MBBS and BDS Entrance Examination.