NMDC Limited Recruitment 2022 notification will be released in the month of March 2022(tentative). Those who are eligible & willing, promising, dedicated energetic young Graduate Engineers can fill up the post of Executive Trainee in the following disciplines (Electrical, Materials Management, Mechanical and Mining) through GATE – 2022. NMDC Limited is a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and a Multi locational, multi-product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with large turnover. Read the complete article to know more about NMDC Limited Recruitment Test 2022.
NMDC Limited Recruitment 2022 Status
|Notification||Yet to be released|
NMDC Limited Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Applicants can check the below-given points for NDMC Limited Recruitment 2022 Application Form:
- Candidates can apply through the “Online” mode.
- The candidates, who have applied online for GATE 2022, will receive their Registration Number printed on their admit card. On receipt of the registration number, the candidates need to apply online for Recruitment of Executive Trainees-2022 through GATE 2022 on the website www.nmdc.co.in (link available on the “Careers” page of the website).
- A candidate can apply for one post/discipline only. If any candidate will be found applying for more than one post/discipline will not be considered.
- Candidates need to fill all the details online and upload all the relevant documents/ certificates as per the requirement of Notification.
- Candidates not complying with the instructions given in the brochure or form shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the form are valid and active.
- Any incomplete information while registration will lead to the rejection of forms.
- Fee should be deposited via any of the available online modes only.
- The candidates are advised to take the print out of the filled form and keep it safe once it is completed.
NMDC Limited Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Application fee once paid will not be refunded OR adjusted against any further notifications, also in case of cancellation of the notification for which application fee paid.
|General candidates||Rs 500/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen categories and
Departmental Candidates of NMDC Ltd
Mode of Payment – The payment can be made by using UPI/credit card/online net banking
through SBI-Collect using Internet Banking integrated with the on-line application.
Documents Required for NMDC Limited Recruitment 2022
Candidates are advised to keep the soft copy of the following documents:
- Recent passport size photograph
- 10th certificate
- Certificates in support of Qualification
- Caste/Category Certificate, SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/Disability Certificate etc. as applicable
- GATE 2021 Admit Card
- Scanned signature and photograph, etc.
NMDC Limited Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying the aspirants can check hereunder; NDMC Limited Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria for all posts:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology.
- Final year/Semester students are also eligible to apply, subject to production of the final pass certificate of eligible qualification at the time of Group Discussion (GD) & Interview.
- Candidates having 05 years B.E/B Tech + ME/M Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering in relevant disciplines with 60% of marks in aggregate for Un-Reserved (UR) and OBC(NCL) category.
- For SC/ST/PwD category, the minimum percentage of marks in their respective degree shall be 50%.
- For Departmental candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category, the minimum percentage of marks in their respective degree shall be 45% whereas, for the Un-reserved category and OBC, the minimum percentage of marks in their respective degree shall be 55%.
- Candidates who are currently in the final year of their Engineering Degree (or dual degree) and belonging to UR/OBC(NCL)/EWS category must have secured a minimum of 60% marks and SC/ST/PWBD category candidates must have secured a minimum 50% marks in aggregate up to the last semester/year at the time of application.
- A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of Executive Trainee in the respective disciplines. Candidates must have appeared for GATE 2021 as detailed below:
|Engineering Discipline as advertised by
|Disciplines / Branches of Eng to be considered equivalent against NMDC Discipline||Corresponding GATE –
|Corresponding GATE – 2022 Paper Code|
|Mining||Mining Engineering||Mining Engineering||MN|
The Upper Age limit is 27 years as of the last date of the online application. For SC/ST categories the Upper age limit is relaxable up to 05 years and 03 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) and as per Govt. of India Guidelines for PwDs/Ex. Servicemen on the maximum age of 27 years. For Departmental candidates (NMDC) age relaxation will be given up to 10 years.
NMDC Limited Recruitment 2022 Posts and Reservation
Category- Wise projected vacancies in each discipline for NDMC Limited are given below:
|Discipline||Vacancies||Identified type of disabilities for PWBD|
NMDC Limited Recruitment 2022 Selection Basis
Eligible candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Based on the GATE 2022 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted, discipline and category wise in the ratio of 1:10 for the further selection process (GD & Interview). The final merit list will be prepared based on the below-given weightage of marks. For the recruitment of NMDC Limited, GATE marks of 2022 will only be valid and GATE 2021 or prior to that is not valid.
- In case two or more candidates in the same discipline and category all those candidates who secured equal marks will be called for Group Discussion & Interview irrespective of above ratio.
|Component||Weightage (marks) Out of 100|
|GATE -2021 score in concerned discipline||70|
- Candidates selected as Executive Trainees will be placed for 01-year training. After successful completion of training, the candidates shall be under probation for one year.
- The selected candidates will be posted in any of the Mines/Units/offices of NMDC Ltd. as per
requirements at any stage and they may be assigned job/function/assignments as per the requirement of the Company.
NMDC Limited Recruitment 2022 Emoluments
The Executive Trainees will be offered Basic Pay of Rs.50,000/- plus Dearness Allowances (IDA) as. After training, the Executive Trainees will be designated as Assistant Managers in the scale
pay of Rs.60,000-1,80,000/- and initial Basic Pay will be fixed at Rs.60,000/- per month.
After training, they will be entitled for Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, perquisites under Cafeteria Approach, PF, Gratuity, PRP and other allowances and benefits.
Being direct recruitment on initial basic pay, the Company will not bear any liability on account of Salary/leave salary/pension contribution etc. of previous employment, if any
NMDC Limited Recruitment 2022 Highlights
Check hereunder; short details of NDMC Recruitment through GATE 2022:
|Recruitment name||NDMC Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting body||NDMC Limited (A Government of India Enterprise)|