NTRUHS PG Admissions 2019: NTR University of Health Sciences has announced NTRUHS PG Admissions 2019 to shortlist aspirants for admission into NTRUHS PG (MD/MS) programs for the academic year 2019. The Candidates who wish to apply for any programs must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information on NTRUHS Admissions 2019-20 by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
NTR University of Health Sciences
To get the admission in NTR University of Health Sciences, aspirant needs to appear for the following exams to be eligible:
|S.No.||Program||Exam to appear|
|1.||MBBS||NEET UG 2019|
|3.||MD||NEET PG 2019|
|5.||MDS||NEET MDS 2019|
NTRUHS PG Admissions 2019 Admission Updates
- The application form for NTRUHS Admissions is released on 25 March 2019
- The details about NTRUHS admissions has been released by NTR University of Health Sciences.
NTRUHS PG Admissions 2019 Important Dates
The important dates & schedule for submission of online Application form for admission into PG Medical Degree and Diploma Courses under Competent authority quota for the Academic year 2019-19 is:
|Start Date of Application Form||25 March 2019|
|Releases of List of Applicants applied||31 March 2019|
|Verification of Original Certificates||03-05 April 2019|
|Release of final merit position||06 April 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||01 May 2019|
|Closure of Admissions||As per MCI regulations|
Qualification Criteria for NTRUHS PG Admissions 2019
The candidates who are eligible for the NTRUHS PG Admissions 2019 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must have a passed MBBS from a recognized Medical college located in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Candidates must have scored and secured the following cut-off csores in NEET PG 2019:
How to Apply for NTRUHS PG Admissions 2019?
The Applicants can apply for NTRUHS Admissions 2019 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at NTRUHS Admissions 2019.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents.
Seat Availability for admissions under NTRUHS PG Admissions 2019
The Seats available for admissions into NTR University of Health Sciences in different subjects through NTRUHS PG Admissions 2019 is:
NTR NTRUHS PG Admissions Knowledge Graph
|University Name/ Name of Exam||NTRUHS PG Admissions 2019|
|Examination Conducting body||NTR University of Health Sciences|
|Admission process||NEET PG 2019|
|Type of exam/university||State Level|
|Admission Date||March-May 2019|
Merit List of NTRUHS Admissions 2019
The NTRUHS PG Admissions 2019 Merit List will be announced on 09 April 2019. After the result announcement, the criteria to select the students will be on the basis of rank obtained in NEET PG 2019. After the Result of NEET PG 2019, Rank List is made and on the basis of rank obtained, Students get the admissions into University.
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission For NTRUHS Under NTRUHS PG Admissions 2019?
Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of Reserved Quota.
- Admit Card.
NTRUHS PG Admissions 2019 Official Contact Details
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences
NH 16 Service Road,
Andhra Pradesh 520008
Phone: +91 866 245 1206
Download PG Prospectus 2019 PDF
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on NTRUHS Admissions 2019.
NTRUHS entrance exam 2017 NTR University. Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, ntruhs results 2019, appgmed.ap results,ntruhs results 2019, ntruhs pg counselling 2019, ntruhs.ap.nic.in 2019, ntruhs.ap.nic.in results 2019, ntruhs pg merit list 2018, ap pg medical counselling 2018, ntruhs pg seat allotment 2018, ap medical pg seat allotment 2018 pdf, ap pg medical 2018 merit list, ntruhs.ap.nic.in 2018, ntruhs pg fee structure, ap medical pg seat allotment 2017 pdf