NTRUHS PG Admissions 2021: NTR University of Health Sciences will announce NTRUHS PG Admissions 2021 to shortlist aspirants for admission into NTRUHS PG (MD/MS) programs. The candidates need to qualify NEET PG 2021 for getting admitted into these courses. The Candidates who wish to apply for any programs must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information on NTRUHS Admissions 2021 by reading the page below.
NTRUHS PG Admissions 2021 Important Dates
The important dates & schedule for submission of online Application form for admission into PG Medical Degree and Diploma Courses under Competent authority quota for the Academic year 2021 will be:
|Start Date of Application Form||September 2021|
|Releases of List of Applicants applied||Last week of September 2021|
|Verification of Original Certificates||October 2021|
|Release of final merit position||October 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||October 2021|
|Closure of Admissions||As per MCI regulations|
The dates will be updated as soon as the authority releases the notification.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NTRUHS PG Admissions 2021: Result, Counselling - Admissions
NTR University of Health Sciences
To get the admission in NTR University of Health Sciences, the aspirant needs to appear for the following exams to be eligible:
|S.No.||Program||Exam to appear|
|3.||MD||NEET PG 2021|
|5.||MDS||NEET MDS 2021|
NTRUHS PG Admissions 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the NTRUHS PG Admissions 2021 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must have a passed MBBS from a recognized Medical college located in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Candidates must have scored and secured the following cut-off scores in NEET PG 2020:
NTRUHS PG Admissions 2021 Seat Availability
The Seats available for admissions into NTR University of Health Sciences in different subjects through NTRUHS PG Admissions 2020 is:
How to Apply for NTRUHS PG Admissions?
The Applicants can apply for NTRUHS Admissions 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at NTRUHS Admissions 2021.
- Candidates must select the Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents.
NTRUHS PG Admissions 2021 Merit List
The NTRUHS PG Admissions 2021 Merit List will be announced soon. After the result announcement, the criteria to select the students will be on the basis of rank obtained in NEET-PG. After the Result of NEET PG 2021, Rank List is made and based on rank obtained, Students get the admissions into University.
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission For NTRUHS Under NTRUHS PG Admissions 2021?
Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate based on Reserved Quota.
- Admit Card.
NTRUHS PG Admissions 2021 Highlights
The overview of NTRUHS Admission 2021 are given below:
|University Name/ Name of Exam||NTRUHS PG Admissions 2021|
|Examination Conducting body||NTR University of Health Sciences|
|Admission process||NEET PG 2021|
|Type of exam/university||State Level|