NTRUHS PG Admissions 2020: NTR University of Health Sciences will announce NTRUHS PG Admissions 2020 to shortlist aspirants for admission into NTRUHS PG (MD/MS) programs for the academic year 2020. The Candidates who wish to apply for any programs must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information on NTRUHS Admissions 2020-21 by reading the page below.
NTRUHS PG Admissions 2020 Important Dates
The important dates & schedule for submission of online Application form for admission into PG Medical Degree and Diploma Courses under Competent authority quota for the Academic year 2020-21 will be:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
|Start Date of Application Form||April 2020|
|Releases of List of Applicants applied||April 2020|
|Verification of Original Certificates||April 2020|
|Release of final merit position||April 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||May 2020|
|Closure of Admissions||As per MCI regulations|
The dates will be updated as soon as the authority releases the notification.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NTRUHS PG Admissions 2020: Result, Counselling - Admissions
NTR University of Health Sciences
To get the admission in NTR University of Health Sciences, the aspirant needs to appear for the following exams to be eligible:
|S.No.||Program||Exam to appear|
|1.||MBBS||NEET UG 2020|
|3.||MD||NEET PG 2020|
|5.||MDS||NEET MDS 2020|
NTRUHS PG Admissions 2020 Admission Updates
- The application form for NTRUHS Admissions will be released in June 2020.
- The details about NTRUHS admissions has been released by NTR University of Health Sciences.
Qualification Criteria for NTRUHS PG Admissions
The candidates who are eligible for the NTRUHS PG Admissions 2020 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must have a passed MBBS from a recognized Medical college located in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Candidates must have scored and secured the following cut-off scores in NEET PG 2020:
How to Apply for NTRUHS PG Admissions?
The Applicants can apply for NTRUHS Admissions 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at NTRUHS Admissions 2020.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents.
Seat Availability for admissions
The Seats available for admissions into NTR University of Health Sciences in different subjects through NTRUHS PG Admissions 2020 is:
The overview of NTRUHS Admission 2020 are given below:
|University Name/ Name of Exam||NTRUHS PG Admissions 2020|
|Examination Conducting body||NTR University of Health Sciences|
|Admission process||NEET PG 2020|
|Type of exam/university||State Level|
|Admission Date||March-May 2020|
Merit List 2020
The NTRUHS PG Admissions 2020 Merit List will be announced on April 2020. After the result announcement, the criteria to select the students will be on the basis of rank obtained in NEET-PG 2020. After the Result of NEET PG 2020, Rank List is made and based on rank obtained, Students get the admissions into University.
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission For NTRUHS Under NTRUHS PG Admissions 2020?
Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate based on Reserved Quota.
- Admit Card.
Official Contact Details
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences
NH 16 Service Road,
Andhra Pradesh 520008
Phone: +91 866 245 1206
Download PG Prospectus 2020 PDF
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on NTRUHS Admissions 2020.