AMU MCA Admission 2021 is based on the scores of the entrance examination conducted by Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh. The authority conducts this exam once a year at the national level. Those who fulfilled the eligibility criteria & have submitted the form successfully will only be able to given the admission test. Aligarh Muslim University offers Master of Computer of 06 Semesters & the total intake for this is 60. Candidates may check the whole article for complete information regarding the AMU MCA Admission 2021 like dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
AMU MCA Admission 2021 Important Dates
The candidates can check the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Master of Computer Applications (MCA) admission dates 2021 below in the given table:
|Last date to fill the form(without late fee)||May 2021|
|With late fee form submission deadline||May 2021|
|AMU MCA 2021 admission test date||June 2021|
Note: The entrance test will be held at Aligarh(UP) only.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AMU MCA Admission 2021: Application, Syllabus PDF - Admissions
AMU MCA Application Form 2021
The details regarding the AMU MCA Application form are:
- AMU MCA Application form will be available in online mode on the official website.
- Candidates have to fill the details correctly as no correction window is provided by the authority.
- Candidates have to register themselves to fill the application form.
- It is advised to upload the documents in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
AMU MCA Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Fee
Get the details of the enrollment fee below:
|Form submission fee (without late fee)||Rs 500/-|
|Processing charges(with late fee)||Rs 800/-|
Note: Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
AMU MCA Admission 2021 Application Process
The last date to fill the AMU MCA application form 2021 is over, still the candidates can check the process to apply in the below-given points:
- On the official website of the Aligarh Muslim University, the candidates had to register themselves before the last date.
- With the help of login details( username & password) provided after registration, the applicants had to complete the form with the other remaining details.
- Also, scanned copy of passport size photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression was to be uploaded in the prescribed format only.
- Without the fee payment, the authority didn’t accept the form.
AMU MCA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the AMU MCA Admission eligibility criteria are:
- Should have passed B.Tech. / B. Arch. / B.E. with minimum 55% marks in aggregate
- He/she has passed Bachelor Degree in Science from a recognised University with minimum aggregate 55% marks and must have studied Mathematics along with any two of the following subjects Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Application, Computer Maintenance, Information Technology as main or subsidiary subject at the qualifying examination.
- Along with the above Mathematics is must at the XII or Senior Secondary School or equivalent level of exam.
- An applying candidate should not be more than 27 years of age as on 01 July 2020.
AMU MCA Entrance Exam 2021 Pattern
The details regarding the AMU Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Entrance Exam Pattern are given below:
|Duration||120 Minutes(02 Hours)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ)|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Marks allotted||100 marks|
|Sections||04 sections(Mathematics and Statistics, Physics, Computer Science & Logical ability, deductive ability and reasoning)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct responses & 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.|
Note: To mark the answers aspirants must use only blue /black ballpoint pen.
The details regarding the distribution of questions of each subject are given below:
|Mathematics and Statistics||50 Questions|
|Computer Science||20 Questions|
|Logical ability, deductive ability and reasoning||10 Questions|
AMU MCA Admission 2021 Entrance Exam Syllabus
The AMU MCA Entrance Examination 2021 Syllabus consists of logical ability, deductive ability & reasoning & from the below-mentioned subjects:
- Calculus – Successive differentiation, Curvature, Gamma functions, Volume and Surfaces of solids of revolution of cartesian, parametric and polar curves.
- Geometry – General Equations, Chord of contact of a pair of tangents to a conic, Change of rectangular axes without change of origin, Classification of central conicoids
- Numerical Analysis – Absolute, relative and percentage errors, General error formula, Symbols of Δ, E, E-1, D, and their relations, Numerical Differentiation and Integration
- Differential Equations – Exact differential equations, The Cauchy-Euler’s equation of order n, Bessel, Legendre and hypergeometric differential equations and their solutions.
- Descriptive Statistics
- Probability Theory
- Probability Distributions
- Sampling Theory
- Statistical Inference
- Design of Experiments and LPP
Computer Science Syllabus:
- Fundamentals of Computers and Problem solving, Business Data Processing, Data Structure and Structured Programming, Systems Programming and Operating System.
Download Aligarh Muslim University MCA Entrance Exam Syllabus PDF Here.
Aligarh Muslim University MCA Admission 2021 Highlights
The highlights of the AMU MCA Admission exam are given in the table below:
|MCA Full Form||Master of Computer Applications|
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
|Entrance Exam Level||University Level|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|University Name||Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh|
|Admission Basis||Entrance Test|
Department Of Computer Science, Aligarh Muslim University
The department of Computer Science of AMU is one of the oldest and pioneer departments of Computer Science and Information Technology in India. The following Programs are running under this department
- M.C.A. /P.D.C.A.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Application