SEED 2019 which stands for Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design is the examination conducted by Symbiosis International University which will deem the candidates who clear the entrance test capable of taking admission in Symbiosis Institute of Design. Application Form is available now. SEED is one of the examinations conducted by SIU under a set of four examinations commonly known as Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET). The application form for the registration of SEED 2019 was released by the university on their official website on 24 January 2019. The last date for registration provided is 15 April 2019. The date of the examination has been set to 4 May 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
SEED 2019 Important Dates
Some important dates related to SEED 2019 examination have been announced by the university. Aspiring candidates can take a look at the dates below:
|Availability of Application form||24 January 2019|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||21 April 2019|
|Last date to Pay the Application Fee||15 April 2019|
|Last date for online application to SID||10 May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||20 April 2019 to 04 May 2019|
|SEED 2019 Exam (SET Test)||04 May 2019|
|Result declaration of SEED 2019||14 May 2019|
|Studio Test and Personal Interaction at SID, Pune||17 May 2019|
|Declaration of First Merit list||06 June 2019|
|Registration period for the First Merit List Candidates||06 June to 11 June 2019|
|Last date for Registration to the Programme||23 June 2019|
|Commencement of the Programme||02 July 2019|
Application Form for SEED 2019
The application forms for SEED 2019 examination registration were made available to the candidates from 24 January 2019 on the official website of the Symbiosis International University. The last date for registration i.e. the last date of submission of an application form provided is 15 April 2019. The aspiring candidates must keep the required documents scanned for the application beforehand. Candidates may follow the procedure given below to get admission in Symbiosis Institute of Design:
- To register, go online to the website i.e. www.set-test.org
- Any sort of changes in the application form will be entertained only till the last date of submission of the form.
- Candidates are supposed to upload their latest scanned colour passport sized photograph at the time of online registration.
- Candidates need to make sure that the information filled is absolutely correct since he/she might not get a separate window to correct the mistakes in the application form.
The application fees for SEED 2019 is Rs. 1750/- only. After completing the application form the candidate is supposed to submit the fees for completing the registration. Following are some important point regarding the payment of the application form:
- The payment can be made through Billdesk Payment Gateway/ Easebuss Payment Gateway/ Indian Bank Payment Gateway or Demand Draft
- Candidates may pay through DD in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- For further information regarding fee payment candidates can visit their official website.
SEED 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: The candidate must have cleared his class 12th or an equivalent examination in the relevant stream from a recognized university or board with at least 50 % marks (45% SC/ST category student).
- Candidates who are appearing 12th class board and waiting for their result are also eligible for appearing for the examination.
- A candidate who completed his or her 12(10+2) or any equivalent examination from a foreign university or board must get an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
Within the Sanctioned Intake:
- SC – 15 %
- ST – 7.5 %
- Differently abled(DA) – 3.0 %
OVER AND ABOVE SANCTIONED INTAKE:
- International Students – 15%
- Kashmiri Migrants – 2 Seats
Admit Card SEED 2019
The Admit Cards for the examination will be made available on the official website of the university from 20 April 2019 till the date of the examination which is 04 May 2019. Students may download the admit card by logging on, using their SET credentials. The test centre and the address of the centre would be printed on the Admit Card.
Some important information regarding Admit Card:
- The print out of the Admit Card should be colored.
- Ensure that your latest passport photograph is pasted upon the Admit Card.
- Make sure to bring an ID proof along the Admit Card
The list of exam centres for SEED 2019 has been released by the Symbiosis International University. The same has been shared below:
Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design (SEED 2019 ) Structure
The examination structure for SEED 2019 has been released by the university through their bulletin brochure. The very same is shared below:
SEED 2019 Examination Result
The result for Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design will be declared by the Symbiosis International University. The results would be announced on their official website by 14 May 2019. Candidates can view their result by visiting their website and logging in using their credentials.
The candidates who will qualify the SEED examination will get to move to the next round which is Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test. The structure for the same is as follows:
Entrance Test Applicable
Entrance Test score scaled down to 40 marks
PI-WAT (60 marks)
SEED 2019 Cut Off
The merit list for SEED 2019 examination will be declared by the Symbiosis International University on their official website. The tentative date for the release of the merit list is 6 June 2019. Around about 207 seats would be allocated to the qualified candidates. The candidates need to note that the admission is provisional and would be confirmed only after on payment of fees on or before the due date and if the candidates fulfill with eligibility criteria of programs selected.
Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design (SEED 2019) Highlights
Admission Highlights for Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune:
|Exam Name||SEED 2019|
|Full Name||Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design|
|Exam Conducting Body||Symbiosis International University|
|Course||Bachelor of Design (B.Des.)|
|College||Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID), Pune|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Total Number of Seats||180 seats|
|Admission Basis||Seats available would be offered strictly on the basis of Merit and Reservations to the deserving candidates. It is not obligatory for SID to fill all the available seats.|
SEED 2019 Infographics: Registration to Merit Listing
Symbiosis Entrance Test
The SET-2019 has 4 different papers:- (SET) SET-General, SEED (SET-Design), SLAT (SET-Law) and SITEEE (SET-Engineering).
|SET: SET-General||SET-Design: SEED|
|SET-Law: SLAT||SITEEE (SET-Engineering)|
seed entrance exam 2019, seed result 2018, sid entrance exam 2018, sid exam 2018, seed exam 2018, sid entrance exam sample papers, seed symbiosis, sid application form 2018