SET LAW 2019 is conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU). Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) Law, is the examination in the field of law for any of the three symbiosis law schools which are: a) Symbiosis Law school Pune, b) Symbiosis Law School Noida, c) Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad. SET Law Exam 2019 was conducted on 05 May 2019 in English medium. The result for the same was released on May 2019. Candidates needed to qualify SET Law 2019 exam in order to get admission in any of the three colleges of Symbiosis for three years B.A. and BBA LLB. However, Candidates willing to compete at a national level rather than the state can appear for CLAT (common law entrance test) exam. For those who gave a SET Law exam 2019 attempt can check their Results, marks, cut-off and answer key below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
SLAT 2019 Result hs been released on 14 May 2019. Click here> Result.
Symbiosis Law Entrance Test 2019 Important Dates
|Notification of Symbiosis Law Entrance Test||Fourth week of Jan 2019|
|Commencement of Application form/process||24 Jan 2019|
|Last date to apply for Symbiosis Entrance Test||15 April 2019|
|Last date for payment of SET Law 2019 application fee||15 April 2019|
|Downloading of SET Law 2019 hall ticket from Symbiosis University website||20 April 2019|
|SET Law 2019 Examination Date||04 May 2019|
|Date of Result Declaration||14 May 2019|
SET LAW 2019 EXAM APPLICATION FORM
The online application form for Symbiosis International University Law courses for all campus is given here:
- Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode through credit/debit cards and online banking.
- The application process of SET Law exam was enclosed from April 2019.
- The application can be filled from the website of Symbiosis International University (SIU).
- The application form can be filled till April 2019.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee and upload all the necessary documents in the application form.
- The application fee is Rs.1500/- and Rs.1000/- for registration of specific courses.
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) Law 2019 Highlights
|Examination Name: Symbiosis Entrance Test for Law course.|
|Abbreviation of Examination: SET Law.|
|Mode of Examination: Online|
|Conducting Body: Symbiosis International University(SIU)|
|Type of Examination: Under-Graduate.|
|Participation of other institutes for organising SET Law: a) SLS-Pune, b) SLS-Noida, c) SLS -Hyderabad.|
|Total No. of Seats: 720 a) 300 Seats for BA LLB programme.
b) 420 Seats for BBA LLB programme.
SET Law 2019 Syllabus
The different field has a different syllabus. The syllabus for law stream generally consists of
- 12th class standard and very general questions
- Analytical reasoning.
- Logical reasoning
- Reading comprehension and GK.
SET Law 2019 Exam B.A LLB PROGRAMME cut-off:
- Symbiosis Law School Pune cut-off 2019: 90(General)
- Symbiosis Law School Noida cut-off 2019: 95(General)
- SET Law Exam 2019 BBA LLB Programme cut-off:
- Symbiosis Law School Pune cut-off 2019: 92(General)
- Symbiosis Law School Noida cut-off 2019: 82(General)
SET LAW EXAM PATTERN
Exam Pattern for Symbiosis Law Entrance Test:
|Total Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
Exam Pattern for General:
|Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30||30|
Symbiosis Law Entrance Test Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Time of Examination||150 minutes (02 hours 30 minutes)|
|Number of Questions Asked||150.|
|Type of questions Asked||MCQs (Multiple choice questions)|
|Subjects Related||· a) Logical Reasoning.(30 Marks)
· b) Legal Reasoning.(30 Marks)
· c) Analytical Reasoning.(30 Marks)
· d) Reading Comprehension.(30 Marks)
· e) General Knowledge. (30 Marks)
SET LAW Test Centers
Symbiosis Law Entrance Test 2019 will happen through an online mode all over India across 85 cities.
A student may choose three preferences as per the reach to ease as their test centre:
Kochi/Ernakulam, Agra, Gandhinagar, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, , Nagpur, Ajmer, Guwahati, Nashik, Mysuru, Ahmednagar, Aligarh, Gwalior, Navi Mumbai, Gangtok / Bardang, Allahabad, Hooghly, Howrah, Panipat, Nellore, Ambala, , Hyderabad, Patiala, Amravati, Hubli, Panjim, Amritsar, , Aurangabad, Jabalpur, Anand, Indore, Bareilly, Patna Port Blair, Jaipur, Pune, , Bengaluru, Jammu, Rajkot, Bhilai, Belagavi(Belgaum), Jalandhar, Raipur, Bhopal, Jhansi, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, , Jodhpur, Roorkee, Bhubaneswar,, Lucknow, Udaipur, Kanpur, Shillong, Bilaspur, Shimla, Karnal, Chandigarh/Mohali Siliguri, Solapur, Chennai, Kolhapur, Cuttack, Coimbatore, Surat, Dehradun, Kota, Thane, Kottayam, (Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad), Thiruvananthapuram, Delhi/NCR (NOIDA, Greater NOIDA, Gaziabad), Kozhikode, Thrissur, , Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Madurai, Varanasi, Ludhiana, Vadodara, Vijayawada, Asansol/Durgapur, Meerut & Visakhapatnam.
SET Law Admit Card
- The Symbiosis Law Entrance Test admit card 2019 will be available to the students via online mode on the official website.
- The student will be able to download the admit card from the third week of April 2019.
- No student will be allowed without the admit card to appear for the test.
- Along with SET admit card, students will have to bring any of photo identity proof i.e. Driving License Passport, Voters ID Card, PAN Card, Aadhar Card.
Candidate who are willing to get admissions into law three year course from any of the above three symbiosis college need to qualify the eligibility criteria of SET Law 2019 officially announced by the Symbiosis International University(SIU), which says candidate applying shall have passed class 12 or 10+2 exam from any of the recognised state board of any state consisting of at least 45% and candidates of the category such as SC, ST And OBC. Candidates those who are currently appearing for class 12 exam can also give an attempt at SET Law 2019 Exam. However, it would be mandatory for them to procure and submit their final marks during admission of the Exam.
Symbiosis SET Law 2019 results were announced by the Symbiosis international university. Candidates can get it through online mode. The result of the same was declared from 14 May 2019. Based on the result of SET Law 2019, candidates shall be qualified for counselling. Candidates could be able to download the admit card through their account after some days of the declaration of result from which candidates registered for their examinations.
Generally, cut-off marks are the minimum marks for getting admission into your desired college, cut-off varies for each and every college of the same course depending on the rating and quality of the college. However, in case of candidates marks not matching even the lowest cut-off of SET Law 2019 would definitely be rejected for further process or admission into colleges and will not be entertained for any further admission procedure of SET Law 2019 but for those who get minimum and more then the minimum cut-off would be eligible for further process such as personal interview (PI) and writing ability test(WAT).
For more information regarding BLAT 2019.
symbiosis entrance test 2019, symbiosis law entrance test 2019, slat 2019, symbiosis entrance test 2018, set exam 2019, www.set-test.org 2018, slat 2018 result.