SET LAW 2020 is conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU). Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) Law, is the examination in the field of law for any of the three symbiosis law schools which are: a) Symbiosis Law school Pune, b) Symbiosis Law School Noida, c) Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad. SET Law Exam 2020 was conducted on 05 May 2020 in English medium. The result for the same was released on May 2020. Candidates needed to qualify SET Law 2020 exam in order to get admission in any of the three colleges of Symbiosis for three years B.A. and BBA LLB. However, Candidates willing to compete at a national level rather than the state can appear for CLAT (common law entrance test) exam. For those who gave a SET Law exam 2020 attempt can check their Results, marks, cut-off and answer key below.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM Uni. Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Symbiosis Law Entrance Test 2020 Important Dates
|Notification of Symbiosis Law Entrance Test||First week of January 2020|
|Commencement of Application form/process||Third week of January 2020|
|Last date to apply for Symbiosis Entrance Test||Second week of April 2020|
|Last date for payment of SET Law 2020 application fee||Second week of April 2020|
|Downloading of SET Law 2020 hall ticket from Symbiosis University website||Second week of April 2020|
|SET Law 2020 Examination Date||First week of May 2020|
|Date of Result Declaration||Second week of May 2020|
SET LAW 2020 Exam Application Form
The online application form for Symbiosis International University Law courses for all campus is given here:
- Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode through credit/debit cards and online banking.
- The application can be filled from the website of Symbiosis International University (SIU).
- The application form can be filled till the mid of April 2020.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee and upload all the necessary documents in the application form.
- The application fee is Rs.1500/- and Rs.1000/- for registration of specific courses.
Candidate who are willing to get admissions into law three year course from any of the above three symbiosis college need to qualify the eligibility criteria of SET Law 2020 officially announced by the Symbiosis International University(SIU), which says candidate applying shall have passed class 12 or 10+2 exam from any of the recognised state board of any state consisting of at least 45% and candidates of the category such as SC, ST And OBC. Candidates those who are currently appearing for class 12 exam can also give an attempt at SET Law 2020 Exam. However, it would be mandatory for them to procure and submit their final marks during admission of the Exam.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SET LAW 2020: Important Dates, Application form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
SET Law Admit Card
- The Symbiosis Law Entrance Test admit card 2020 will be available to the students via online mode on the official website.
- The student will be able to download the admit card in the second week of April 2020.
- No student will be allowed without the admit card to appear for the test.
- Along with SET admit card, students will have to bring any of photo identity proof i.e. Driving License Passport, Voters ID Card, PAN Card, Aadhar Card.
SET Law 2020 Syllabus
The different field has a different syllabus. The syllabus for law stream generally consists of
- 12th class standard and very general questions
- Analytical reasoning.
- Logical reasoning
- Reading comprehension and GK.
SET LAW Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for Symbiosis Law Entrance Test:
|Total Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
Exam Pattern for General:
|Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30||30|
Symbiosis Law Entrance Test Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Time of Examination||150 minutes (02 hours 30 minutes)|
|Number of Questions Asked||150.|
|Type of questions Asked||MCQs (Multiple choice questions)|
|Subjects Related||· a) Logical Reasoning.(30 Marks)
· b) Legal Reasoning.(30 Marks)
· c) Analytical Reasoning.(30 Marks)
· d) Reading Comprehension.(30 Marks)
· e) General Knowledge. (30 Marks)
SET LAW Test Centers
Symbiosis Law Entrance Test 2020 will happen through an online mode all over India across 85 cities.
A student may choose three preferences as per the reach to ease as their test centre:
Kochi/Ernakulam, Agra, Gandhinagar, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, , Nagpur, Ajmer, Guwahati, Nashik, Mysuru, Ahmednagar, Aligarh, Gwalior, Navi Mumbai, Gangtok / Bardang, Allahabad, Hooghly, Howrah, Panipat, Nellore, Ambala, , Hyderabad, Patiala, Amravati, Hubli, Panjim, Amritsar, , Aurangabad, Jabalpur, Anand, Indore, Bareilly, Patna Port Blair, Jaipur, Pune, , Bengaluru, Jammu, Rajkot, Bhilai, Belagavi(Belgaum), Jalandhar, Raipur, Bhopal, Jhansi, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, , Jodhpur, Roorkee, Bhubaneswar,, Lucknow, Udaipur, Kanpur, Shillong, Bilaspur, Shimla, Karnal, Chandigarh/Mohali Siliguri, Solapur, Chennai, Kolhapur, Cuttack, Coimbatore, Surat, Dehradun, Kota, Thane, Kottayam, (Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad), Thiruvananthapuram, Delhi/NCR (NOIDA, Greater NOIDA, Gaziabad), Kozhikode, Thrissur, , Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Madurai, Varanasi, Ludhiana, Vadodara, Vijayawada, Asansol/Durgapur, Meerut & Visakhapatnam.
Symbiosis SET Law 2020 results will be announced by the Symbiosis international university. Candidates can get it through online mode. The result of the same will be declared in the month of May 2020. Based on the result of SET Law 2020, candidates shall be qualified for counselling. Candidates could be able to download the admit card through their account after some days of the declaration of result from which candidates registered for their examinations.
Generally, cut-off marks are the minimum marks for getting admission into your desired college, cut-off varies for each and every college of the same course depending on the rating and quality of the college. However, in case of candidates marks not matching even the lowest cut-off of SET Law 2020 would definitely be rejected for further process or admission into colleges and will not be entertained for any further admission procedure of SET Law 2020 but for those who get minimum and more then the minimum cut-off would be eligible for further process such as personal interview (PI) and writing ability test(WAT).
SET Law 2020 Exam B.A LLB PROGRAMME cut-off:
- Symbiosis Law School Pune cut-off 2020: 90(General)
- Symbiosis Law School Noida cut-off 2020: 95(General)
- SET Law Exam 2020 BBA LLB Programme cut-off:
- Symbiosis Law School Pune cut-off 2020: 92(General)
- Symbiosis Law School Noida cut-off 2020: 82(General)
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) Law 2020 Highlights
|Examination Name: Symbiosis Entrance Test for Law course.|
|Abbreviation of Examination: SET Law.|
|Mode of Examination: Online|
|Conducting Body: Symbiosis International University(SIU)|
|Type of Examination: Under-Graduate.|
|Participation of other institutes for organising SET Law: a) SLS-Pune, b) SLS-Noida, c) SLS -Hyderabad.|
|Total No. of Seats: 720 a) 300 Seats for BA LLB programme.
b) 420 Seats for BBA LLB programme.
For more information regarding BLAT 2020.