SRM Institute of Science & Technology 2020 Application forms will be released in Third week of October 2019. The admission process will be common for Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Delhi-NCR Ghaziabad campuses of SRM Institute of Science & Technology, SRM University Delhi-NCR Sonepat Haryana, SRM University AP, Amaravati.
Every year SRM Institute gets an overwhelming response. Last year, B.Tech witnessed over 1,50,000 students applying with complete geographic, cultural, and socio-economic representation from all parts of India and from countries over the world.
One of the salient features of 2020 admission is that SRM group of Universities are introducing, Inter-Disciplinary Experiential Active Learning (IDEAL) environment. With students in India seeking more inter-disciplinary programs and flexibility in course curriculum, SRM group of universities address this demand by completely leaving the option of program path to the students. A student who is doing a Major in a subject shall have an option of Major specialization enabling him/her deep learning or do Minors enabling him/her to learn courses within the same discipline or across the discipline. Students can chart their IDEAL path enriched further by industry internships and technology-enabled active learning through academic collaborations with some of the top-ranked universities in USA, Singapore and other parts of the world.
SRM Institue Admissions 2020 Dates
|Online application starts||Third week of October 2019|
|Last date to Submit the offline application form||First week of March 2020|
|Slot booking for online exam||First week of April 2020|
|Online Entrance Exam||Third week odf April 2020|
|Declaration of result||Last week of April 2020|
|Counselling Begins||First week of May 2020|
SRM Institute 2020 Application Form
- SRM University 2020 Application Form can be filled through both online or offline mode.
- The Application Form filling process will start from Third week of October 2019 for the B.Tech course.
- The Application Form filling the last date will be in March 2020.
- A unique application number will be generated on the computer screen after the payment process.
- The Application Form is common for all SRM campuses.
- Upload 10th, and 12th mark sheet, coloured photograph, signature in file size not more than 500 kb.
- Finally, take a copy of the application form and keep it for further reference.
The Application Fee is Rs. 1100/-. Applicants can make the payment through online mode or DD. Demand Draft can be made in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. The DD has to be sent along with the application form to the address:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu, 603203
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form: Apply Here.
|B.Tech||Applicants of India, NRI, OCI, and PIO are eligible to apply.
For UG courses, applicant age is between 01 July 1998 and 01 July 2003 and for PG courses, 01 July 1994 and 01 July 1999.
Applicant should pass the 12th examination from any recognized board.
At least 60% in every subject in the qualifying exam.
Applicants must have these subjects in their qualifying exam such as physics, chemistry, and mathematics, Biology, Botany and Zoology/ Biotechnology.
|B.Tech Biotech/B.Tech Genetic Engineering||The Applicant should have pass/appearing in the qualifying exam in 2019-19.
Applicants should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or Biotechnology in their 10+2 class. For International Candidates (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology.
|MBA||Applicant should have a Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University.|
SRM University 2020 Admission Procedure
Applicants can get the admission on the basis of National Level entrance exams and the exam organized by the University. Aspirants have to appear necessarily in any of the entrance exams to be eligible to get admission in the University and its affiliated campuses.
On the basis of marks obtained by the applicant in the previous qualifying examination, seats will be allotted. The final admission will be offered only after the verification of the documents.
SRM Institute 2020 Admit Card
- Applicants have to visit the official website of the University to download their admit cards. Applicants must check all the information present in the admit card to be correct.
- The Admit Card will be successfully issued only to those aspirants who have submitted their application form correctly before the last date.
- Aspirants need to keep safe the Admit Card for future reference.
- It is an important document to be shown at the time of examination, counselling, and admission.
How to Download SRM University 2020 Admit Card?
Applicants need to follow the given below steps to download the admit card:
- Firstly, go to the official website.
- Secondly, enter the login details provided to the applicants on their email address.
- Furthermore, applicants required to book their exam slots.
- Moreover, after the successful booking of the slots, applicants will now be able to download the admit card.
- Finally, download the admit card and take a print out for further process.
Details Present on SRM Institute 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for SRMJEEE 2020 will consist of various information of the student as well as the entrance test. Given below are the details:
- Name of Candidate
- Course Name
- Date of Exam
- Time of Exam
- Exam centre address
- Exam related instructions etc.
SRM university 2020 Exam Pattern
|Language of Exam||English|
|Mode of Exam||Online mode (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours and 30 Minutes|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Number of Questions||105 Questions|
|Marks Scheme||3 Marks will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||no Negative Marking|
SRM University Result/Merit 2020
- The SRMJEEE result will be announced by the exam conducting authority.
- The result will be declared in the 1st week of May 2020.
- The result will contain the total marks obtained by the applicants in the written examination.
- On the basis of the written exam, a separate merit list will be prepared for each course.
SRM Institute 2020 Counselling
- On the day of counselling, applicants need to select the stream.
- The allotment of seat will be done in the counselling procedure. Counselling will be done through both online or offline mode.
- Applicants need to verify their document in the counselling session.
Documents required in counselling session:
- SRMJEEE 2020 Rank/Scorecard
- Class 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- SRMJEEE Admit card
- Category Certificate
All admissions to B.Tech is through SRM Joint Entrance ExaminationEngineering. SRMJEEE would be a Computer Based Test conducted across India in 125 centres and few centres in Middle East countries, in April 2020. Both Resident Indians and Non-Resident Indians can apply for SRMJEEE 2020. NRI candidates who qualify in SRMJEEE 2020 and compete with the domestic candidates through the regular counselling process will get a 35% scholarship on the tuition fee applicable for international students, for all four years. They also have an option to directly apply under the International admission category by paying the international tuition fee and get admission to any program/campus without taking SRMJEEE.
|Under Graduate Courses||Post Graduate Courses|
|B.Com. LL.B (Hons.)||MBA|
srm institute of science and technology, evarsity srmuniv ac srmwebonline exam onlineresult, srmjeee colleges, srm results, srm university distance education, srm university announcements, srm university chennai contact number, srm results 2019.