Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2021 January final answer key has been released. The Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE), Tamil Nadu conducts the TRUST 2021 Scholarship exam for students studying in class 9 in the government schools of Tamil Nadu. whose parental annual income does not exceed Rs.1 Lakh are eligible to appear for the test. TRUST Tamilnadu is conducted every year to select 50 girls and 50 boys from each district to offer them a scholarship of Rs. 1000/- per annum for a period of maximum upto 4 years. To get more details of Tamil Nadu TRUST registration, exam dates, syllabus, result, merit list, scholarship amount, etc, read the complete article.
TRUST 2021 Exam Status
The candidates who have applied for the TRUST Tamilnadu Scholarship exam must check the latest updates about the exam. The details are given in the table below:
|TRUST January 2021 Final Answer Key||Released|
Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2021 Dates
The interested candidates who are eligible for the exam must check the TRUST 2021 Scholarship Date from the website of the conducting authority. However, we have provided the tentative dates of the scholarship exam in the table given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about TRUST 2021: Registration, Eligibility, Date, Syllabus, Result, Answer Key
|Application date||December 2021|
|Exam date||January 2022|
|Final Answer Key||January 2022|
|Result date||March 2022|
Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2021 Registration
The application form of Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination 2021 will be available online. The DGE will release the application form on its website. Therefore, the eligible candidates can download the TRUST 2021 application form from the portal of the conducting authority. Applicants must read the instructions to apply for the scholarship exam carefully. The application form must be submitted to the concerned authority before the final date of submission. Also, if there is an application fee, candidates must pay along with the application form.
How to Apply for TRUST 2021 Scholarship?
The candidates must follow the steps given below to apply for the Tamil Nadu TRUST Exam registration process:
- Initially, the candidates must visit the portal of the Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu (DGE).
- In the next step, the applicants will have to register themselves by entering details like name, contact number, Aadhar card number, email id, etc.
- Once the registration is complete, the applicants will receive the login credentials in their registered email.
- Now, use your Login Credential candidates can have the Panel Access for applying to TRUST Exam 2021-22.
- After that fill in all the details in the application form like personal information, academic details, residential address, etc.
- If there are any documents needed to be uploaded, the applicants must upload the scanned copies of the documents in the prescribed format.
- In the next step, before the submission, the candidates will have to pay a requisite amount of registration fee.
- After fee payment, candidates must download and keep a copy of the duly-filled application form for any future references.
Offline Application Form
- Candidates can also collect the blank application form from the Chief Educational office.
- The Head of Institution will collect the form and issue the same to eligible willing Candidates.
- Then the filled-in application with income certificate from Tahsildar should be countersigned by the respective Headmasters / Headmistress and send to the Chief Educational officers.
- This Office does not receive the application form directly but only Nominal Roll received from C.E.O’s Offices.
Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) Application Fee
The applicants will have to pay the registration fee along with the TRUST Tamil Nadu application form. Candidates can check the details of the Tamil Nadu TRUST Scholarship registration fee:
- The application fee is only Rs. 7/- (by paying cash only) fees will be revised from time as per the Government order.
Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination is applicable only for those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria. The DGE Tamil Nadu decides the eligibility to provide scholarships to meritorious students. The details of the minimum eligibility requirements are given below:
- An applicant must be studying in IX standard during the academic year.
- The annual parental income of the candidates should not exceed Rs.1 Lakh.
- The candidate should be studying in the rural schools of Tamil Nadu.
- The school of the candidates should be government/ government-aided and should not be located in the municipal corporation and municipalities (except for Chennai and Puducherry).
- The students should be currently studying in class 9 in recognized schools and Secured 50% of marks in the class 8 annual examination.
- The candidates must be a native of Tamil Nadu state.
- Apart from all the eligibility criteria, the candidates must have the original documents like income and caste certificates in order to avail the benefits of the Scholarship scheme.
Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Exam (TRUST) 2021 Admit Card
The official authority will issue the hall ticket to the candidates who have applied for the TRUST Scholarship Examination. The admit card will be issued online mode to the eligible candidates.
- Candidates can download the PDF of the TRUST Admit Card 2021 and save it for future references.
- Details like the name of the exam, examination center address, the timing of the exam, important instructions, etc are printed on the admit card.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to show the admit card to the invigilator to get an entry in the examination hall.
- The admit card should not be damaged/ torn.
- There must be no markings or writing on the hall ticket.
TRUST Tamil Nadu Question Paper 2021
The students who are aspiring to participate in the Rural Students Talent Search Examination Tamil Nadu must download the previous year’s question papers. TRUST Tamil Nadu Question Paper in English and Tamil medium are available here. Candidates can easily download the pdf of the model papers from the links provided in this section given below:
- Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) English Medium Question Paper PDF
- Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) Tamil Medium Question Paper PDF
Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2021 Answer Key
Before the announcement of the final result, the conducting authority will issue the answer key of the TRUST scholarship examination.
- Candidates can download the final answer key of TRUST from the website of DGE Tamil Nadu.
- The answer key contains the correct option for each question. Candidates can match their own responses from the one given in the official answer key.
- In case of any doubt or discrepancy in the answers, candidates can also raise an objection or challenge the answer key.
- The final result will be based on the final answer key that is issued by the conducting authority.
Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2021 Result
Once the examination process is over, the official authority will announce the TRUST Result 2021 online.
- The result will be computerized on the basis of the highest marks scored by the candidates.
- The result will be in form of a merit list of the selected candidates.
- A merit list of 50 boys and 50 girls from each Revenue District is prepared and the same is sent to the Director of School Education, Chennai.
- The concerned department will then sanction the scholarship amount to the selected candidates.
Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination|
|Short Form||TRUST 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Government Examination, Tamil Nadu|
|Purpose of Exam||to encourage the rural students and providing them economic assistance for higher education|
|Level of Exam||State-level|
|Scholarship amount||Rs. 1000/- per annum for four years|
About DGE Tamil Nadu
The Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) Tamil Nadu is responsible for conducting the Board examinations for the students studying in the State Board in Std X and XII. Apart from this the Directorate also conducts examinations and issues certificates for Diploma in Elementary Education, Government Technical Examinations, and ESLC (Eight Std – Private Study). In addition, the DGE Tamil Nadu also conducts the scholarship Examinations such as NMMS, TRUSTS, and National Talent Search Examinations. This Directorate has 7 Regional offices at Madurai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Chennai, Cuddalore, and Vellore. DGE Tamil Nadu conducts the Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) for encouraging students for higher education.
FAQs on TRUST 2021
Q1. How can I apply for Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination TRUST 2021?
Ans: Candidates can download the application form of TRUST Tamil Nadu and submit the duly filled form to their respective schools.
Q2. Is there a written exam for TRUST Scholarship?
Ans: Yes, there is a written examination to select the candidates for TRUST Scholarship.
Q3. I have discontinued my studies in class 11. Will I still get the TRUST Scholarship?
Ans: No, in case a candidate has been detailed or discontinued for higher studies, the scholarship benefit will be stopped.
Q4. What are the documents required to get the TRUST Scholarship?
Ans: The candidates must submit their Parent’s income certificate, mark sheet of the previous qualifying exam, etc.