NTA UGC NET 2019-20: The UGC NET 2019 Admit Card has been released on 27 May 2019. UGC NET 2019 June notification has been released on 05 February 2019. The National Testing Agency has declared dates for registration and schedule of University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test. The National Testing Agency which is an autonomous and self-sustained testing body is going conduct NTA UGC-NET 2019. Eligible applicants can also apply for the post of Assistant professor in various colleges and universities. On behalf of UGC, NTA will be conducting a UGC-NET exam from December onwards in place of CBSE. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the next UGC-NET for “only Assistant Professor” or for “both Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor” between 9 to 23 December 2018.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
From December 2018 onwards, the UGC- NET (for Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both), will be conducted by the National Testing Agency. University Grant Commission NET December 2018, NTA releases dates of admit card, exams, and shift details.
UGC NET Latest Update:
- UGC NET 2019 Admit Card has been released on 27 May 2019. Click here> Admit Card.
- National Testing Agency Released UGC NET Admit Card on www.ntanet.nic.in. NET Hall Tickets now on National Testing Agency site.
NTA UGC NET December 2019-20 Important Dates
The dates are announced by National Testing Agency.
For June Session:
|Admission Notification||05 February 2019|
|Application Form Available||01 March 2019|
|Application Form last date||30 March 2019|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking||01 April 2019|
|Correction in particulars of Application Form||07 – 14 April 2019|
|Admit Card Download||27 May 2019|
|Exam Date||20 – 28 June 2019 (Except 22 – 23 June)|
|Declaration of result||By 15 July 2019|
For December Session:
|Releasing official notification||31 August 2018|
|Application form release||01 September 2018|
|TPCs registration starts||10 September 2018|
|Last date to submit Application Form||30 September 2018|
|Last to submit form fee||01 October 2018|
|Application Form correction||08 – 14 October 2018|
|Admit card date||19 November 2018|
|Exam date||09 – 23 December 2018|
|Answer key release||29 December 2018|
|Exam Result declaration||05 January 2019|
NTA UGC NET 2019-20 Admit Card
The UGC NET 2019 Admit Card has been released on 27 May 2019. The admit card contains all the information for the students appearing in the examination.
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll Number
- Examination Center/Venue Address
- Date & Time of Exam
- Photo of the student
UGC NET 2019-20 Result
- UGC NET 2018 December modified result has been declared by NTA on 01 February 2019 on the official website.
- NTA has been declared the UGC NET 2018 result through online mode on 05 January 2019.
- Applicants can check their results by filling their roll number and date of birth.
NTA UGC NET 2019-20 Answer Key
The NTA will release the answer key for each paper separately.
The answer key will consist all the correct answers to the questions asked in the papers. It will be issued in the PDF format.
Procedure for Challenge UGC NET 2019-20 Answer Key
- Go to official website ntanet.nic.in.
- In next screen, click on the ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’.
- Now Login with your Application No. and Date of Birth and fill Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
- 50 Question IDs of Paper 1 and next 100 Question IDs for Paper 2.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by National Testing Agency.
- If a candidate wishes to challenge this option, he/ she may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the checkbox.
- After clicking your desired option, both for Paper 1 and Paper 2, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and go to the next step.
- Now a candidate will see a display of all the Option IDs they have challenged.
- Please Click on ‘Save your Claim’.
- Now candidate will find a screen showing your challenges.
- Kindly submit the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- Please select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee of Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment via Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
UGC NET Application Form
The application form for UGC-NET has been released by National Testing Agency (NTA) on 01 March 2019. The last to fill the UGC NET 2019 form was 30 March. Register for UGC-NET June 2019 from today www.ntanet.nic.in.
How to fill the NTA UGC NET 2018-19 Application Form?
The steps to fill the University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test is given below:
- Firstly, go to NTA website i.e. www.nta.ac.in.
- Secondly, search for button “College/University Teaching & Fellowship Exam”.
- Also, read full information about the new pattern.
- Now click on the registration button and fill in the details.
- Finally, pay the application fees and print the receipt.
- In addition, keep the print copy of application form for future reference.
UGC NET 2018-19 Application Correction: The NTA will provide the correction facility in the submitted online UGC NET 2019 applicaThe correction Correction will be started after the last date of application form.
NTA UGC NET 2019-20 Application Fee:
Candidates can remit the application fee through credit/debit card or e-Challan (in cash to Syndicate /Canara/ ICICI bank). The application fee will be non-refundable or non-transferable in any circumstances. The fee detail is given a mention in the table:
Eligibility Criteria of NTA UGC NET 2019-20
The Eligibility criteria for UGC NET 2019-20 are given below:
- For JRF, the maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01 January 2018.
- No age limit for Assistant Professor.
- There are five years age relaxation candidates belonging to OBC-NCL, SC, ST, PwD and women categories.
- Qualifying Exam: Masters or equivalent degree from a university recognized by UGC.
- Minimum Marks: It is required to pass the qualifying exam at least 55% marks in aggregate (50% marks for reserved categories).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are in final semester can also apply.
- Relaxation: 5% relaxation of marks for those Ph.D. degree holders whose Master degree have completed by 19th September 1991.
Download the list of universities/institutions recognized by UGC from the official website: https://www.ugc.ac.in/oldpdf/consolidated%20list%20of%20All%20universities.pdf.
University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test
The University Grants Commission of India is a statutory body set up by the Government of Indian in accordance to the UGC Act 1956 under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The National Educational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission (UGC) use to conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine eligibility for lectureship and for awarding the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals in order to ensure minimum standards for the applicants in the teaching profession and research.
List of Relevant Website for UGC NET Examination:
University Grants Commission: www.ugc.ac.in.
Association of Indian Universities (AIU): www.aiu.ac.in.
National Testing Agency (NTA): www.nta.ac.in
National Testing Agency UGC NET Advertisement:
National Testing Agency College/University Teaching & Fellowship Exam
As per the notification, now NTA will be conducting UGC NET exam on behalf of UGC. Till now, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the NET in 84 subjects at 91 Cities across the country. Now onwards newly formed testing body will conduct the competitive examination in place of CBSE.