NTA UGC NET 2019 Answer Key has been released on 10 December 2019 by NTA. The National Testing Agency which is an autonomous and self-sustained testing body is going to conduct NTA UGC-NET 2020. Eligible applicants can also apply for the post of Assistant professor in various colleges and universities. On behalf of UGC, NTA will be conducting a UGC-NET exam from December onwards in place of CBSE. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the next UGC-NET for “only Assistant Professor” or for “both Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor” on 02 – 06 December 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
From December 2019 onwards, the UGC- NET (for Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both), will be conducted by the National Testing Agency. University Grant Commission NET December 2019, NTA releases dates of admit card, exams, and shift details.
- NTA UGC NET 2019 Answer Key has been released on 10 December 2019.
- NTA UGC NET Exam Schedule 2019 for all subjects has been released. Click here >> Exam Schedule.
- NTA UGC NET 2019 Admit Card has been released on 10 November 2019.
- Revised Exemption (Eligibility for Assistant Professor) has been published by the NTA on its official website.
NTA UGC NET 2019 Answer Key
The NTA will release the answer key for each paper separately.
The answer key will consist of all the correct answers to the questions asked in the papers. It will be issued in the PDF format.
Check & Download UGC NET 2019 Answer Key Notification here.
Procedure for Challenge UGC NET 2019 Answer Key
- Go to official website of NTA i.e, ntanet.nic.in.
- In the next screen, click on the ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’.
- Now Login with your Application No. and Date of Birth and fill Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
- 50 Question IDs of Paper 1 and next 100 Question IDs for Paper 2.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by National Testing Agency.
- If a candidate wishes to challenge this option, he/ she may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the checkbox.
- After clicking your desired option, both for Paper 1 and Paper 2, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and go to the next step.
- Now a candidate will see a display of all the Option IDs they have challenged.
- Please click on ‘Save your Claim’.
- Now the candidate will find a screen showing your challenges.
- Kindly submit the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- Please select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee of Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment via Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
NTA UGC NET December 2019 Important Dates
The UGC NET December 2019 dates are announced by the National Testing Agency.
For December Session:
|Releasing official notification||01 September 2019|
|Application form release||09 September 2019|
|Image Correction Started||13 September 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form||15 October 2019 (Extended)|
|Last to submit form fee||16 October 2019|
|Application Form correction||18 – 25 October 2019|
|Application Form for J&K Students (including correction, fees payment etc)||04 – 08 November 2019|
|Admit Card date||10 November 2019|
|Exam date||02-06 December 2019|
|Answer key release||10 December 2019|
|Exam Result declaration||31 December 2019|
For June Session:
|Admission Notification||01 March 2020|
|Application Form Available||16 March 2020|
|Application Form last date||16 April 2020|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking||16 April 2020|
|Correction in particulars of Application Form||April 2020|
|Admit Card Download||16 May 2020|
|Exam Date||15-20 June 2020|
|Final Answer Key||July 2020|
|Declaration of result||05 July 2020|
NTA UGC NET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card contains all the information for the students appearing in the examination.
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll Number
- Examination Center/Venue Address
- Date & Time of Exam
- Photo of the student
UGC NET Application Form
Register for UGC-NET December 2019 session from www.ntanet.nic.in.
How to fill the NTA UGC NET 2019 Application Form?
The steps to fill the University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test is given below:
- Firstly, go to the NTA website.
- Secondly, search for button “College/University Teaching & Fellowship Exam”.
- Also, read full information about the new pattern.
- Now click on the registration button and fill in the details.
- Finally, pay the application fees and print the receipt.
- Also, keep the print copy of application form for future reference.
UGC NET 2020 Application Correction: The NTA has provided the correction facility in the submitted online UGC NET 2020 application. The correction has been started from 18 October 2019.
NTA UGC NET Application Fee:
Candidates can remit the application fee through credit/debit card or e-Challan (in cash to Syndicate /Canara/ ICICI bank). The application fee will be non-refundable or non-transferable in any circumstances. The fee detail is given a mention in the table:
Eligibility Criteria of NTA UGC NET 2020
The Eligibility criteria for UGC NET 2029 are given below:
- For JRF, the maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01 January 2019.
- No age limit for Assistant Professor.
- There are five years age relaxation candidates belonging to OBC-NCL, SC, ST, PwD and Women categories.
- Qualifying Exam: Masters or equivalent degree from a university recognized by UGC.
- Minimum Marks: It is required to pass the qualifying exam at least 55% marks in aggregate (50% marks for reserved categories).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are in the final semester can also apply.
- Relaxation: 5% relaxation of marks for those PhD degree holders whose Master degree have completed by 19th September 1991.
Download the list of universities/institutions recognized by UGC from the official website: https://www.ugc.ac.in/oldpdf/consolidated%20list%20of%20All%20universities.pdf.
University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test
The University Grants Commission of India is a statutory body set up by the Government of Indian by the UGC Act 1956 under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The National Educational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission (UGC) use to conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine eligibility for lectureship and for awarding the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals to ensure minimum standards for the applicants in the teaching profession and research.
UGC NET 2019 Result
- UGC NET 2019 December Session result will be declared by NTA on 31 December 2019 on the official website.
- UGC BET 2019 June Session result will be released on 05 July 2020.
List of Relevant Website for UGC NET Examination:
University Grants Commission: www.ugc.ac.in.
Association of Indian Universities (AIU): www.aiu.ac.in.
National Testing Agency (NTA): www.nta.ac.in
National Testing Agency UGC NET Advertisement:
National Testing Agency College/University Teaching & Fellowship Exam
As per the notification, now NTA will be conducting UGC NET exam on behalf of UGC. Till now, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the NET in 84 subjects at 91 Cities across the country. Now onwards newly formed testing body will conduct the competitive examination in place of CBSE.
For more information regarding NEET 2020.