TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2019: Osmania University, Telangana has announced TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2019, (Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test) to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in Telangana. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of TSEdCET 2019 B.Ed Admissions by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
TSEdCET 2019: Telangana B.Ed Admission Updates
- B.Ed Notification 2019 Telangana is announced by Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- The application form for B.Ed Entrance Exam has released on 8 March 2019.
- The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test is 20 April 2019.
TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2019 Important Dates
The important dates for Telangana B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||18 March 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||20 April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||21 May 2019|
|Entrance Examination (Online)||31 May 2019 and 01 June 2019|
|Result Commencement||13 June 2019|
Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test Schedule
The schedule for B.Ed entrance examination conducted by Osmania University, Telangana is given below.
Qualification Criteria for TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2019
The candidates who are eligible for the TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2019 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants who have passed/appearing for final year examination in B.A./B.Sc/B.Sc (Home Science)/B.Com/B.C.A./B.B.M. with at least 50% marks (40% for Reserved Categories) are eligible.
- Candidates having Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with Specialization in Science and mathematics with 55% aggregate marks are eligible.
- There is no age limit for the eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2019?
The Applicants can apply for TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2019 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at Osmania University.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the application.
How to Pay Application Fees for TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2019
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2019, the Payment of Fee is only through Online Mode through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id.
The Telangana University B.ed Fees for the different category is:
Telangana B.Ed Admissions Knowledge Graph
|University Name/ Name of Exam||Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test|
|Examination Conducting body||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Type of exam/university||State Level|
|Exam Date||31 May 2019 and 01 June 2019|
Centres for TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2019
The Test Centres for TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions are:
- Hyderabad Central
- Hyderabad North
- Hyderabad South-East
- Hyderabad West
- Hyderabad East
Examination Pattern of TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2019
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
- Number of Questions: 150
- Paper Language: English, Telugu and Urdu
- Paper Pattern:
|S.no.||Part||Subject||Number of Questions|
|4.||C (Choose any One)||Mathematics||100|
Admit card for TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2019
The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam time, Exam date, exam time, candidates date of birth and exam centre etc.
The Steps to download admit card are:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Click on the link download online admit card.
- Enter your roll number and other details required.
- Finally, Click on Submit Button
- Take a print out of your admit card.
- Save the Admit card for future use.
Result of TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2019
The Result of TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2019 will be announced on 11 June 2019. After the result announcement, the criteria to select the students will be on the basis of score obtained in qualifying examination and score obtained in the Entrance test. After the Result, Rank List is prepared and on the basis of rank obtained, Students get the admissions into University.
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2019?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Telangana B.Ed Common Entrance Test Official Contact Details
University College of Education,
Hyderabad – 500 007
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2019.
ts edcet notification 2019.