Amity JEE 2019 Paper Pattern is published by Amity University. Which is one amongst the top universities in India, with around 1,25,000 students On Campus. Also, its main campus is in Greater Noida, with branches in Lucknow, and many other cities. But, for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses, candidates will have to take the entrance test organized by the Amity University. Moreover, Amity JEE 2019 is Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by Pearson VUE (for Amity) and will be held in various cities across India and abroad in the First Week of July 2019. So, for more details about the Amity JEE 2019 Paper Pattern, candidates can see the detailed article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Amity JEE 2019 Paper Pattern
- It will be an OMR examination, which will take place in various cities in India.
- It will be a two-hour paper.
- Reporting time will be 9.30. The examination will start from 10.30.
- The question paper will consist of four sections. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics will have 25 MCQ type questions, whereas English will have 15 such questions.
- The candidates will not get any marks if they select more than one option for one question.
- There is a provision of negative marking. Also, the correct answer will yield 4 marks, and for every wrong answer will result in the deduction of 1 mark.
- Candidates need to bring a black or blue ballpoint pen.
- Candidate can change the examination centre by visiting the microsite for the Admission process. But, no further changes are permissible once the exam conducting body issues the admit card.
- Admit card is mandatory in the examination centre. But, no candidate will get the permission to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
- No calculators or electronic devices are allowable inside the examination hall.
Amity JEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates should get two copies of Admit card and preserve them even after the entrance exam. It will be necessary for the counselling process. Any further changes or updates regarding the Amity JEE 2019 paper pattern will be amended on this website as soon as there is any notice from the concerned authority.
Candidates can check all details of amity university entrance exam 2019 syllabus here.
Amity University Joint Entrance Examination Pattern
The Amity University Admission Test contains four sections. And Exam question paper will be objective type Multiple Choice Questions type. All sections are compulsory
All sections are compulsory for candidates who are appearing in the test.
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
|Total no. of questions||90|
Note: In Section 4 candidates will have to attempt either Mathematics or Biology as per the eligibility of the program applied for admission.
Amity University Admission Test Pattern
- Time Duration: 120 minutes
- Also, Four marks for each correct entry and every wrong answer will result in the deduction of 1 mark.
- No marks would be awarded for questions marked with more than one option.
- And approximately 1.25 minute per question on an average is reserved for the solution of each question.
- Test Preparation: For a real-time feel, candidates may attempt the tutorial to familiarize with the Online Test.
Amity university entrance exam sample paper, amity entrance exam for MBA Exam pattern.
amity jee 2019 application form, amity jee 2019 registration, amity entrance exam 2019, amity university admission 2018, amity university entrance exam papers, amity university application form 2018, amity mba entrance exam 2019.