BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria is set by Admission Cell BITS Pilani. And, here is the list of important Eligibility Criteria for the online Computer Based Test. And this test for the candidates to get admission into UG and PG courses. And there are three campuses of BITS at Pilani (Main Campus), Goa and Hyderabad. The admission criteria For admission to all the above programmes except B.Pharm is mention below. The Candidates should check the Eligibility Criteria before filling the online application form for BITSAT 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must go through the criteria mentioned below to check for their Eligibility before beginning the Application process:
- Applicants should have passed the class 12 exam from a Recognized Central or State board or an equivalent Board.
- And the student with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as main subjects (for all the programs except B.Pharm) can only apply.
- Candidates must be proficient in the English language.
- A minimum of 75% marks aggregate is must in PCM and PCB(for B.Pharm candidates) in the qualifying examination and also secure 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology individually. However, candidates with Mathematics as a subject can apply for B.Pharm course as well.
- Students, appearing for 10+2 exam in 2019 or passed the exam last year (2018) will also be able to sit for the CBT (Computer-based test). And if a candidate has passed class 12 in the second attempt, then the exam conducting body will consider the marks that the candidate obtains in second chance.
- Those who have passed class 12 in 2017 or earlier will not be eligible for the test.
- Any current student of BITS at one of its campuses cannot apply for BITSAT 2019.
B.Pharma Admission Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for admission in B.Pharma at BITS Pilani is different from eligibility for other Programs. Read carefully if you are applying for B.Pharma course.
- Direct Admission to Board Toppers: The first rank holders in any of the state/ Central board will get direct admission into the institute.
- And, even without considering their BITSAT 2019 score as per the BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria mentioned above.
- This provides a golden opportunity for the deserving students from all over the country to get admission in this institution.
Admission Criteria for International Students
- The overseas students, who appeared for SAT and SAT Subject Tests organized by College Board of USA can also apply for admission.
- For them, various programs are available at BITS Campus for the 2019-20 session.
- Candidates having a passport of any country other than India will be able to apply using the ‘International Students Scheme’.
- Admissions are on the basis of SAT Subject Tests marks.
- And in the qualifying exam as explained above and on the BITSAT Official website.
- Check BITSAT-2019 Online exam centre allotted – Click Here.
- And Check BITSAT-2019 test centre addresses – Click Here.
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019.”
bits pilani admission 2019.