BITSAT 2020 Application form for B.Tech / B.Pharm. Admission to Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses will be released by BITS Pilani in the month December 2019. Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test, commonly known as BITSAT 2020 is a University Level Examination. Candidates must check the eligibility for the BITSAT Online Test before applying for the same. Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani is a leading Institute of Higher Education and a deemed University in India. It offers Degree Programmes in Engineering, Sciences, Technology, Pharmacy, Management and Humanities. This article will give proper insight regarding how to fill the application form including other necessary details. The Application form link is provided at the end of this article.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
BITSAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can find all updated dates at BITSAT official website.
|BITSAT 2020 availability of Application form||3rd week of December 2019|
|BITSAT 2020 Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of March 2020|
|BITSAT 2020 Application Form correction||2nd to 3rd week of March 2020|
|BITSAT 2020 Examination Date||3rd to Last week of May 2020|
BITSAT 2020 Application Form
BITSAT 2020 Application form for B.Tech admission to Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses will be available on the BITSAT Official Website from the month of December 2020. The last date for submitting BITS, Pilani application form will be in March 2020 by 05:00 pm. A separate Application form for B.Pharma course is available. And Candidates should fill the B.Pharma Application form separately.
How to Fill BITS, Pilani Application Form 2020
The steps to fill the BITSAT Application form 2020 are as follows:
- Visit the Official BITSAT website www.bitsadmission.com
- Now click on “Apply for BITSAT 2020” to begin the process.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully.
- Then, Click on “Apply Online”.
- Candidates will need to provide the basic details for Registering online then “Proceed” button should be clicked.
- Here applicant should enter the required details such as Name, DOB, Marks, test centre options etc with utmost care.
- Press the “Submit” button after completion.
- At last candidates need to pay the fee using either net banking/credit card/debit card or Bank Challan method.
- Yet, after submission of a form, please keep a printout of application form safely till the admission process is on. It will be required during the later stages of the admission process.
- Finally, No need for sending the filled-in Application form through the post.
BITSAT Application Fee:
- The BITSAT Application fee is Rs. 3150/- (For Male candidates) and Rs. 2650/- (for Female candidates).
- If Applicants (both male & female) opt for Dubai (test centre) then in that case fee will be the US $80 (Rs. 5600/-)
- Candidates can remit the fee via online such as Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card and offline methods as e-Challan etc.
- “If an Applicant has made multiple payments for a single BITSAT Application and because of connection error or any payment failure issue. The applicant can provide details for refund claim (if any).
BITSAT Application Form 2020 Correction Process
The exam conducting body (Bits Pilani) provides applicants with a chance to edit the submitted BITSAT Online Application Form (if any error is present). Candidates shall make the corrections between 3rd to 4th week of March 2020. Only the Candidates who have completed the form in all regards including the fee payment will be allowed to do the correction in their form.
BITSAT Registration Process 2020
First of all, prior to filling the BITSAT 2020 Application form the candidates must keep the following documents. The documents required are as follows:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Class 12 Marksheet.
- Valid Email address.
- Also, the candidates Mobile Number.
- And, Permanent Address.
- Details of Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Important Information regarding BITSAT Slot Booking
- The university will also conduct slot booking where candidates can choose their choice of exam centre.
- Candidates can log in and fill their choices once the Slot booking will start.
- Slot booking will be started from the fourth week of March- the first week of April 2020.
- The exam will be organized into two slots a day.
- The first slot will be from 9.00am to 12.00noon and the second slot will be from 2.00pm to 5.00pm.
- Candidates can select anyone out of these two slots based on the availability.
- More details will be available on the admission website of BITS i.e. bitsadmission.com/.
BITSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility for BITs Admission Test is described here.
- Eligibility for Programmes except for B.Pharm.
- Firstly, candidates should have passed 10+2 (Class 12th) from a Recognised Board (Central or State).
- Also, candidates must have scored an aggregate of 75% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates who are appearing for their qualifying examination in this year can also apply. Their admission will only be approved only after they will show all the documents. (This should be done on or before the counselling date).
2. For B.Pharm.
- Firstly, candidates applying for B.Pharm will have to qualify class 12th will the Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- They should get a minimum aggregate of 75% in the above-mentioned subjects.
- Moreover, all the other criteria remain the same.
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on BITSAT 2020 Application Form.”
bitsat 2019 syllabus, bitsat 2019 date, bits Pilani admission 2019, bitsat 2019 application form date, bitsat 2019 syllabus, bits pilani application form 2019, bitsat official website, bitsat 2019 exam date, bitsat 2018 cutoff, bitsat 2019 date, bitsat 2019 form, bitsat 2019 registration, bitsat 2019 form, bitsat 2019 registration date