BVP CET 2019 Admit Card has been available from 22 May 2019 for B.Tech courses. Bharti Vidyapeeth University is a deemed university that conducts BVP CET for admission into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Different Entrance Examinations are conducted for different subjects. Moreover, candidates that qualify for the BVP CET 2019 will be then called for admission. The exam is organised once a year. The Bharati Vidyapeeth University offers a number of courses from Diploma level to PhD and these courses are from Engineering, Medical, Law, Commerce etc.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
This article will provide you with all the details that will satisfy all your queries regarding the BVP Common Entrance Test 2019.
Latest Update: BVP CET 2019 Admit Card has been available from 22 May 2019 for B.Tech courses. Click here> Admit Card.
BVP CET 2019 Online Application Form for MBA/MHA & MCA courses has been released. Click here> Application Form.
Details about upcoming JEE Main 2019 2nd examination by NTA here.
BVP CET 2019 Exam Date
The candidate should keep these dates in mind for successfully applying for BVP CET. Here is a tabulated form of a tentative timetable followed by the university. However, it is always advised that the candidate should always check for the actual timetable released on the Bharti Vidyapeeth University official website.
|Application form submission date||Date of Exam||Declaration of Result/Merit List||Counselling|
|BVP CET Engineering (B.Tech)||16 May 2019||02 June 2019||08 June 2019||19 – 27 June 2019|
|B.Arch||03 July 2019||–||09 July 2019||15 – 23 July 2019|
|BVP CET BMAT (MCA, MBA & MHA)||07 March/ 17 March 2019||24 March/ 31 March 2019||06 April 2019||21 – 25 April (MBA & MHA) and 28 – 29 April (MCA)|
|M.Tech||30 May 2019||16 June 2019||26 June 2019||08 – 09 July 2019|
|LLB||19 June 2019||22 June 2019||29 June 2019||05 July 2019|
BVP CET Exam Highlights
Name of Exam of Examination
|Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance|
Commonly Known As
|BVP CET EXAM|
Exam Conducting Body
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Undergraduate Entrance Examination
Purpose of Exam
|Admission to the Bachelor of Technology Courses|
Mode of Examination
BVP CET 2019 Notification
The Notification contains all the details of Entrance test. Further, every candidate should go through it before applying. BVP Common Entrance Test 2019 offers admission to these following Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
The details are given below.
Courses offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth University
|Undergraduate courses||Postgraduate courses|
|BVP CET Medical (BAMS/BHMS)||BVP CET B-CAT(MCA)|
|P CET HM (BHMCT)||BVP CET PHARMPG 2019 (M.Pharm/Pharm D (PB))|
|BVP CET Engineering (B.Tech)||BVP CET B-MAT 2019 (MBA)|
|BVP CET BBT 2019 (B.Sc. Biotechnology)||BVP CET M.Tech 2019|
|BVP CET B.Sc Nursing & PB.B.Sc (Nursing) 2019||BVP CET HOMPET (MD (Homeopathy))|
|BVP CET BBA LLB 2019||BVP CET MBT 2019 (M.Sc Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Medical-Biotechnology)|
|BVP CET BA LLB 2019||BVP CET MEDPET 2019 (PG Medical)|
|BVP CET B.Pharm (2nd year) 2019||BVP CET MEVST/MGI 2019 (M.Sc Geo-Informatics/ Environment)|
|BVP CET LLB 2019||BVP CET DENPAT (PG Dental)|
|BVP CET B.Sc Nursing/ P.B B.Sc Nursing 2019||BVP CET M.Sc (Nursing) 2019|
|BVP CET PHARMUG 2019 (B.Pharma/Pharma D)||BVP CET AYUPET 2019 (MS/ MD/Diploma)|
|BVP EYE CET (B.Optom)|
|BVP CET BUMAT (B.BA/B.CA)|
BVP CET Admit card
- Candidates can download the online admit card.
- It can also be sent to the candidate via email.
- In case a candidate does not receive his or her admit card, he/she should immediately report it to the Authorities.
- An admit card will bear all the details relevant to the examination.
- Candidate must carry the admit card to the venue along with a valid Government ID.
BVP CET 2019 Application Form
Candidates should go to the official website for filling up the Bharti Vidyapeeth online application form after the release of the Official Notification. In addition, the candidates can choose to fill the form either through online mode or offline mode.
- Firstly, candidates need to register for BVM CET The link for the application can be found on the official website.
- After filling the basic details, candidates need to submit it. Consequently, a login ID and password are generated.
- Using these login credentials candidate should log in again and complete the payment of application form fee.
- After the candidate has done the payment successfully, he/she will be directed to filling up of the application form.
- Fill all the details required carefully.
- Recheck the details filled and submitted. Keep a print out of the application form for future use.
- Candidates applying for other courses should send a hard copy of the filled application form along with Demand Draft (if applicable) and send it to the Institute.
In addition, for courses such as DENPET, MEDPET, AYUPET, and HOMPET, candidates must send hard copy their application form along with all the required documents to the below mentioned address.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Second Floor, L.B.S., Marg,
Firstly, application fee are different for the different course. Candidate applying for a particular course should be careful about the application fee that he/she is paying.
|BVP CET Medical||Rs.2000/-|
|BVP CET Engineering 2019/ BVP CET B-MAT 2019/ BVP CET B-CAT 2019,||Rs.1500/-|
|BVP CET B-CAT/BVP CET B-MAT||Rs.1700/-|
|BVP CET MEDPET/ BVP CET DENP||Rs.3000/-|
- Both online, as well as offline mode, can be used for paying application fee.
- Moreover, the Application fee is not refundable.
- Furthermore, candidates who opt for offline payment of application fee needs to draw a Demand Draft in favour of “Register Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University” payable at Pune.
Eligibility Requirements for BVP CET
After knowing the programs offered, a candidate should first and foremost check whether he/ she is eligible for this exam or not. The list of eligibility for BVP CET is given below. Also, as different courses have different eligibility requirements, therefore, candidates should be absolutely clear about which course they are applying for and check eligibility accordingly.
- Candidate should have passed class 12 from a Recognised Board with Maths and Physics as compulsory subject and chemistry/biology/biotechnology/technical vocational subject as optional subject.
- Further, minimum marks obtained in the qualifying exam is 45% for general candidates and 40% for SC/ST
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply. They have to provide the necessary documents at the time of counselling.
- Candidate should have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31 December 2019.
- The candidate must have attained minimum 50% marks in class 12 (40% for SC/ST category students)
- Meanwhile, appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- No particular age limit.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor or a Masters Degree.
- Moreover, minimum marks in previous qualifying examination should be 50% (40% in case of SC/ST)
PG Medical and Dental Programmes
- First and foremost, a candidate should have completed MBBS (for medical) or BDS (for dental) with minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST)
- Candidates should have completed the compulsory rotating internships (both MBBS and BDS)
For MCA courses
- Firstly, there is no age limit.
- Moreover, for a full-time course, the candidate should have a Bachelors Degree with Maths as the subject at 10+2 level or in Bachelors; for the lateral course, candidate should have a Bachelors Degree in BCS, BCA, B. Sc (Computer Science/ IT) with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or in bachelors.
- Minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination (40% for SC/ST)
Common Entrance Test(Engineering)- 2018 Calendar of Events:
Bharti Vidyapeeth 2019 Examination Pattern
|Name of examination||No. Questions|
|For BVP CET Engineering||Maths (100); Physics (100)|
|For BVP CET Medical||Physics (50); Chemistry (50); Biology (100)|
|BVP CET B-MAT (MCA)||Mathematics at 10th level(50)
Mathematics at 12th level (50)
Logical and Abstract Reasoning (40)
Fundamentals of Information Technology (20)
C Language Concepts (40)
|BVP CET B-CAT (MBA)
|Current Affairs (20)
Mathematics at 10th level (30)
Logical and Abstracts Reasoning (50)
Computer Awareness (20)
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (40)
Quantitative Aptitude (20)
Management Skill (20)
|For LLM||1. Entrance exam
2. Group Discussion
BVP CET 2019 Syllabus
- The Recommended Syllabus For CET (Engineering) 2019 contains mathematics, physics subjects.
- Also, the syllabus contains topics from class 11th and 12th board. Furthermore, the detailed syllabus is available in the information brochure.
- Download the BVP B.TECH Engineering 2019 Syllabus PDF
Bharti Vidyapeeth CET Result 2019
- Results will be available on the official website of BVP University on 4th June 2019.
- Furthermore, results will be declared within a few days of the examination.
- Candidates should regularly check the website for the release of merit list and scorecard.
- Moreover, a candidate can check their result through the link provided here.
Bharti Vidyapeeth University Counselling 2019
- Candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of the merit list.
- Merit list will be created keeping in mind the performance of the candidate in the exam.
- Admission to a particular course will be determined by the availability of seats and candidates merit in the test.
Documents required for attending the counselling:
|S. No||List of Documents Required|
|1.||10th and 12th Mark sheet & Passing Certificates|
|6.||Caste Certificate (if applicable)|
|9.||Graduation certificates (for PG courses)|
|10.||Passport size photographs|
First Counselling and on the spot admission:
|Date||Rank (Merit Number)||Time|
|18 June 2019||1-500||9.30 A.M onwards|
|501-1000||1.30 P.M. onwards|
|19 June 2019||1001-1500||9.30 A.M onwards|
|1501-2000||1.30 P.M. onwards|
|20 June 2019||2001-2500||9.30 A.M onwards|
|2501-3000||1.30 P.M. onwards|
|21 June 2019||3001-3500||9.30 A.M onwards|
|3501-4000||1.30 P.M. onwards|
|22 June 2019||4001-4500||9.30 A.M onwards|
|4501-5000||1.30 P.M. onwards|
Stay tuned to entrancezone for all the updates on BVP CET 2019 and Jee Main 2019.