CG PET 2019 Application Form has been available to the candidates from 19 March 2019. Moreover, Chhattisgarh (CG) Vyapam is the conducting body for this entrance test. CG Vyapam is another name for Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). So, the aspirants need to fill and submit the application form for CG PET 2019 by 07 April 2019. Also, those candidates who are submitting the application form through SBI Challan can submit the application form by the April 2019. But, candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria. However, the candidates must ensure that the application form is filled correctly. Else, they will be discarded.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
CG PET 2019 Application Form Dates:
|CG PET 2019 Starting of online application form||19 March 2019|
|CG PET 2019 Last date of filling application form||07 April 2019|
|CG PET 2019 Exam Date||02 May 2019|
Procedure to Fill CG PET 2019 Application Form:
The procedure to fill CG PET 2019 Application Form is given below in step by step:
- Firstly, visit the official website of CG PET.
Then, click on the link which says ‘CG PET 2019 application form’.Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
Then, fill in the fields appearing on the screen such as ‘Are you a citizen of India’ and ‘Examination applied for’.
Finally, click on the submit button.
Particulars For Filling CG PET Application Form
Candidates must download and take a printout of the format required for the picture from http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/.
Candidates must paste their recent coloured passport size photograph and put thumb impression in the space provided.
The uploaded file must be in the JPEG format wherever required.
The size of the photograph must be 3.5cmX4.5cm.
The signature should come within the box provided.
The uploaded file should be more than 40KB but less than 50KB. The chrome browser should be used while the uploading is done.
- The application fee of CG PET 2019 will be Rs. 200/- for General, Rs. 150/- for OBC and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PH categories.
- The fee can be submitted through bank Challan to any branch of SBI or through online mode.
How to fill the Chhatisgarh Pre-Engineering Test Online Application Form?
Steps to Fill Online CG PET 2019 Application Form. All details regarding form are available on cg pet official website.
Step-1: Basic Information including the Name of candidate, photograph and signature of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, roll number of class 12th, category, and other details.
Step-2: Contact information including address, e-mail ID, phone number and city of examination.
Step-5: Application fee payment
Here, we have given the eligibility criteria to appear in all the courses offered through CG PET 2019 entrance exam.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile Eligibility: Applying candidate must have the domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- Age Limit: For agriculture engineering, the minimum age is 16 years as on 31st December of the admission year and 17 years for dairy technology.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
- For Engineering: Should pass 12th from Chhattisgarh board or equivalent board with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and one of the technical vocational subjects with minimum 45% marks (for SC/ST/OBC/PH 40%).
- For Agriculture Engineering: One should pass 10+2 from CG or equivalent board with physics, chemistry, mathematics and English securing 50% marks in PCM & English in Intermediate and (40% for SC/ST/OBC).
- For Dairy Technology: Must qualify the 12th or equivalent from Chhattisgarh board or any equivalent board with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English securing 50% marks in PCM and English together for General category and 40% for reserve category.
CG ppt 2019, pet exam 2019.cg pet result, cg pet 2018 application form, pet exam 2019 maharashtra, cg pet official website, pet exam 2019 pune university, pet exam 2019 mumbai university, cg pet 2017 application form, pet exam form 2018, cg pet exam date 2019, cg pet 2018 application form, pet exam 2019 maharashtra, pet exam 2019 mumbai university, mp pet form 2019, mp pet exam date 2019, mp pet application form 2019.