New Changes: The candidate who is desirous of getting admission to prestigious engineering colleges in India needs to be aware of Changes JEE Main 2019 & JEE Advanced 2019. IIT JEE Main and IIT JEE Advanced are two of the most illustrious entrance exams in India. Admission to upper echelon colleges such as IIT’s, NIT’s, IIIT’s, etc. is through these two examinations. The Main exam will be conducted twice in a year, first in January and second in April 2019, whereas JEE Advanced 2019 will take place on 20 May 2019. Also, around 13 Lakhs aspirants appear for the JEE Main Entrance Exam and out of these only 2.24 Lakhs Students will qualify for JEE Advanced. Therefore, candidates can see the Changes in JEE Main 2019 and JEE Advanced 2019 in the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
The New changes according to National Testing Agency Will be updates soon.
Changes JEE Main 2019 & JEE Advanced 2019
Following are the changes in JEE Main 2019 & JEE Advanced 2019 eligibility criteria. Please read these changes for admission into the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs).
- Aadhar is not mandatory document for JEE Main Exam registration.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to appear in the examination.
- No weightage of Class 12th Marks.
- No weightage to the performance of the candidate in the (10+2) or equivalent qualifying examinations. Candidate will have to get a minimum percentage to qualify for JEE Mains. Candidates will have to be in score 75% marks in the qualifying examination or be in the top 20 percentile in their board in order to be eligible for appearing in JEE Main 2019.
- Earlier, there was 40% weightage of marks scored in boards and 60% weightage of performance in Joint Entrance Examination (Main).
- Seats for girl students are increased from 8% to 14%.
For reserved category
Candidates who belong to SC/ Category will have to score a minimum aggregate of 65% in boards or be in the top 20 percentile.
Following are the changes in Joint Entrance Examination Advanced:
Changes in JEE Advanced: IIT Kanpur to conduct JEE advanced exam 2019. http://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx
Qualification for JEE Advanced
A total of 2.24 Lakhs Aspirants will qualify for writing JEE Advanced. Last year, 2 Lakhs students qualified for writing JEE Advanced (2019).
Type of questions: As per new format type of questions will be more descriptive.
Category-wise distribution of the above mentioned 2.2 Lakhs students is given below.
|General – PwD||3,333|
Last year cutoffs for the same was:
|Category||Score (Out of 360)|
Jee Main Information Brochure 2019
Candidates can see the other details regarding JEE Main 2019 and JEE Advanced 2019 on our website EntranceZone.
JEE Main 2019 New Rule
Aadhar is not compulsory for registration in JEE Main & Advanced 2019.
Important Information regarding IIT JEE changes
Conducting body for JEE Main: National Testing Agency.
Conducting body for JEE Advanced: IIT Roorkee.
Resource: Information brochure.
Test Mode: Computer-based & Pen & Paper.
Level of exam: National level.
Admission Board: Joint Admission Board (JAB), JoSAA, CSAB.
Short form: JEE adv, JEE Main
iit pattern changes latest news 2019, who will conduct jee main 2019, news related to jee main 2019, jee advanced 2019 subjective, jee main changes.