JECRC University Jaipur states that it is a university driven by a culture of excellence, research and innovation. It has its campus set up in the pink city that is, Jaipur which is the capital of Rajasthan and a place which is visited by the tourists frequently. The campus is of 32-acre and combines a unique traditional architecture, well thought out layout and landscape combined to establish a beautiful learning environment.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
There is exploration which is specific to the subjects contained in this research along with the context of the business environment in which the students will operate and perform. JECRC is known for its linkages with the industry and a strong research culture. JU has the aim to create the precious resources for the industry as well as the society through its involvement in the creation of research and innovative culture, academic and professional improvement and enhancement of the culture.
JECRC University Jaipur
JECRC University Rajasthan was established via the JECRC University Act, 2012. The university started taking in admissions starting from the academic session 2012-2013.
The vision of the university is to develop itself into a well-known and reputed institute of higher learning and work towards the academic, professional, cultural, social enrichment of the lives of individuals and communities.
The logo of the JECRC University has a simple meaning which is, to build your world. There are fourteen elements which are a part of the logo, each with a unique meaning such as building a life for yourself on the basis of power of knowledge, strength of wisdom, become a leader by pursuing Science and discovering infinite possibilities, go aboard on an enriching journey of development having a will to overpower and win with the help of innovation and some brilliant ideas, a global perspective and keeping pace with time, utilize the energy lying within and spread joy by believing in your own self.
JECRC University Jaipur Admission Procedure:
- Tech regular: The score in JEE Mains will be considered first and the remaining seats will be filled on the basis of the score in the qualifying examination
- Tech lateral entry: Diploma and B.Sc holders are eligible for admission to the second year by merit in the qualifying examination
- BCA: Based on merit in qualifying examination
- Tech: Score of GATE will be considered first after which the score of students in the qualifying examination will be considered
- MCA: Based on merit in qualifying examination
- MCA Lateral entry: Based on merit in qualifying examination
- D. in engineering: Download application forms from the official website of the University and appear for the entrance examination
- D. in computer science: Download application forms from the official website of the University and appear for the entrance examination
Accreditations, Awards And Achievements: JECRC University
- Participated in DRS-1 which was sponsored by UGC under the SAP-National workshop on the challenges before applied mathematics which was organised by the Department of Mathematics, the University of Rajasthan on March 11-13.
- Participated in the national workshop on the aspects of dynamical systems during 22-24 December 2009 at the Department of Mathematics, IIT Delhi, New Delhi.
- Participated in the national workshop on the mathematical aspects of computer science held during 14-15 March 2009 at the school of Mathematics, statistics and computer science in the Sambalpur University, Orissa.
- Best educationist award has been awarded to Dr. Ram Prakash Sharma in 2011 for his excellence in the education field, 2011 by Indian Solidarity Council, New Delhi.
- The University has received accreditation by UGC, India.
- Participated in Dr. Homi J. Bhabha birth anniversary workshop on the topic introduction to graph and geometric algorithms held during 15-18 July 2009 in collaboration with IISc, Bangalore and TIFR, Mumbai at Satish Dhawan Auditorium.
JECRC University Jaipur Courses and Eligibility:
- The dual degree program in automotive engineering for the duration of 5 years at PG level.
Fee: 6.3 Lakh
Eligibility criteria: 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate for general category and 45% for SC/ST/OBC with compulsory subjects being Mathematics, Physics and any one out of Chemistry, Computer Science and Biology
- Tech in an automobile, information technology, computer science, mechanical, electrical, civil and chemical engineering for the duration of 4 years at the UG level.
Fee: 5.05 Lakh
Eligibility criteria: 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate for general category and 45% for SC/ST/OBC with compulsory subjects being Mathematics, Physics and any one out of Chemistry, Computer Science and Biology.
- Arch for the duration of 5 years, full time at the UG level.
Fee: 5.05 Lakh
Eligibility criteria: 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate for general category and 45% for SC/ST/OBC with compulsory subjects being Mathematics and NATA with at least 40%.
- Sc in CS, IT, Economics for the duration of 3 years.
Fee: 1.22 Lakh
Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 pass
- Tech in civil and computer science engineering, digital electronics, embedded system, energy management, mechanical, production, software, thermal engineering and VLSI for the duration of 2 years at the PG level.
Fee: 2.03 Lakh
Eligibility criteria: 55% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC) in related discipline.
The University provides a scholarship to the students on the basis of the marks they score as a result of which fee waiver is given which is different for different programs. A student who scores between 90%-100% in B.Tech will be given a fee waiver of 60%, a student who scores between 75%-100% in integrated law, BBA/B.Com/B.Sc/BA, MCA Lateral gets a fee waiver of 35% and so forth. However, the student needs to maintain a CGPA of 8 in the subsequent semesters as well without any compartment and a minimum of 75% attendance in every subject. Relaxation in fee is also provided to high achievers in sports and children of army personnel who have been killed in the war/physically handicapped. It varies from case to case.
Research at a Glance:
JECRC University Jaipur has a Therachem Research Medilab in Jaipur, India which is service contract based organisation which provides solutions for the development of large-scale systems. The professionals are highly skilled and experienced. They monitor the project teams and large-scale projects to yield fruitful results.
The campus is connected well to all the parts of the city and is located around the industrial parts of Jaipur. The university has incorporated within itself the spirit of the innovation-led research which can be seen clearly in the infrastructure as well as the practices undertaken by the university.
Plot No. IS-2036 to 2039, Ramchandrapura
Sitapura Industrial Area Extn,
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding JECRC University”