CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), one of the upper echelon body of the GOI (government of India) conducts NEET exam on a regular yearly basis. NEET 2018 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a combined entrance test for medical and dental both colleges as well. Every year the aspirants in order to be a doctor or dentist and grab a degree such as MBBS/BDS, they appear in NEET. To qualify this exam is alike proving one milestone in the field of medical and dental as well. CBSE will be going to conduct National level exam NEET 2018 (UG) on 10th May 2018. The NEET official notification will be released in 2nd week of December 2017.
NEET 2018 Important Dates
Below furnished dates are tentative and liable to change under govt. run education board i.e CBSE. Unfortunately, the exam will not be conducted on Sunday as most of the national entrance exam happen on Sundays for the convenience of the students.
|Upcoming Events||Dates for events( tentative dates)|
|Availability of application form||Last week of December 2017|
|Last date to fill the online application form||4th week of January 2018|
|Last date for the submission of fee||Last week of January 2018|
|Download the admit card||1st week of April 2018|
|Date of Exam||10 May 2018|
|Declaration of the result||1st week of June 2018|
|Inception of counselling Procedure||Once the result get publish|
NEET 2018 Application Form
Details of the application form are elucidated below:
- The student has to visit the main site of the NEET 2018 and fill the application form in online mode only.
- First of all the aspirants have to register themselves by providing the email id and date of birth.
- Then have to proceed towards elucidating information such as personal details which include- name, address, phone number, description of 10th & 12th board etc.
- And then have to upload the scanned photographs and signatures as well. But that should be in particular dimensions only.
- After the completion of these two steps, next step will be making the payment.
- Mode of payments can be either online or offline such as DD(demand draft).
- Only after completing the payment one can take the print out of the confirmation page. And the student needs to keep it safe for the future reference. And it should not be spoiled also.
Application Fee details are as follows:
- For general and OBC category students, the fee is Rs.1400 and for SC/ST and PwD, it is Rs. 750 only.
- One can do the payment via two gateways- online and offline modes.
- To go into online mode, payment making should be via net banking, debit or credit card.
- For offline mode, there are various ways such as e-challan, demand draft(DD) only.
NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for admission into MBBS and BDS colleges pan India.
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or overseas citizen of India(OCI) i.e Indian Citizen dwelling outside the country.
- According to the CBSE norms, the candidate residing in the state such as J&K/AP/Telangana will receive the 15% quota as per the GOI norms.
- It is mandatory for the student to have Aadhar card. As Aadhar number is very much crucial to mention in order to register for NEET 2018 examination.
- In order to appear in NEET, one should have taken Physics, Chemistry and biology/biotechnology as the main subject along with the English as the mandatory language.
- And the person should have acquired at least 50% marks in the 12th Board or its equivalent and 45% for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
Age limit: Recently the government has set a cap on age limit by making the upper age limit to appear in the national level exam NEET as 25 years. And for SC/ST and PwD, it will be 30 years of age as the upper age limit to apply for this exam.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ( NEET) Pattern:
The exam shall conduct in offline mode only i.e pen & paper based. There will be 180 questions and for that, a student will get 3 hours to complete the test. There will be four (04) sections comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany. And each section will have 45 questions each with +4 marks for each right answer and -1 marks for every wrong answer. There will be multiple sets and the question paper will be available in 10 languages. All the questions will have four options. Thus the exam will be entirely objective only.
Syllabus For National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018:
The medical council of India having the right to set the syllabus for NEET exam. Looking over the syllabi of various boards it set the question paper accordingly. This panel set the paper based on 11th and 12th topics. If one thoroughly studies and go through NCERT Syllabus and making the concept clear with the help of other imperative reference books. And along with rigorous persistent hard work is required to crack this exam.
In order to visit the official portal CLICK HERE.
Find Details about NEET Results.