CIPET JEE 2019 Application Form has been available online on the official website of CIPET from 18 April 2019. CIPET stands for Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology. The candidates must also ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria which are different for different courses before applying for the examination. This institute also offers degree courses in B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech and M.Sc in institutions functioning under it. Moreover, candidates can submit both online and offline forms till 30 June 2019. Interested Applicants should read the article to get information about CIPET JEE Application Form, application fee, last date of submission etc.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology Application Form Dates
|Starting of the application form||18 April 2019|
|The closing of the application form||30 June 2019|
CIPET JEE 2019 Application Form
Firstly, the aspiring candidates can obtain the information brochure and application form from any of the centres of CIPET 2019 by paying Rs. 750/- (for general category) and Rs. 300/- (for Reserved category) through a demand draft. Moreover, the DD must be drawn in favour of CIPET payable at Chennai.
Also, candidates who belong to the North-Eastern states can obtain the form free of cost by showing their residential proof. Further, candidates can register and fill the application form online on CIPET website.
Then, the applicants need to submit the hard copy of application form of CIPET JEE with the required documents.
CIPET JEE Application Fee
Candidates may check the application fee which is mentioned category wise.
|Category||Online Application Fee|
|OBC, OBC (NCL), SC, ST||Rs 300|
|North Eastern Region||Rs 200|
|Foreign Candidates||US $ 50|
- Students can remit the application fee through online payment gateway. Applicants can use Credit card/Debit card/Debit card + ATM Pin/Internet Banking.
- If a student wishes to submit the fee through DD then, the fee can be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar.
- The candidates of North East region can directly generate the final application form after updating personal details without payment gateway.
How to Apply For CIPET JEE Admission form 2019?
The steps to apply for Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology as follows:
- Visit the online website of CIPET JEE 2019.
- Click on the application form link.
- Fill the required details asked in the form.
- Click on the payment option and pay the fees.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for future use.
Information brochure link: https://www.cipet.gov.in/academics/index.php
List of Required Documents With CIPET Application Form 2019
Find the all details here on cipet.gov.in for the online form.
Moreover, applicants need to send the self-attested copies of documents along with the filled online application form. So, the documents list is given below:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Entry qualification (X/XII/Diploma/Degree certificates)
- GATE score certificate- valid and if at all it is available for the M.Tech program
- Attested Copies of Community certificates for SC, ST, and OBC-NCL candidates
- North-Eastern applicants have to submit the residential proof.
Guidelines to fill the application form
1. Read all the instruction prior to filling the form.
2. Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
3. Stay up to date with the college updates.
4. Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
Candidates have to send the application form with required documents at the following address:
Principal Director (Academics), CIPET Head Office, Guindy, Chennai-600032
- Below given is the set of eligibility criteria set down by the organising body.
- First and foremost, all the candidates who are applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Since the eligibility rules are different for different courses, it is advised that the candidate should carefully check the eligibility for the course they want to apply.
- If at any stage it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility requirements, his or her application will be immediately discarded.
A bachelors degree in any science subject;
Chemistry being a mandatory subject
A bachelors degree in any science subject; Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects
PD-PMD with CAD/CAM
3-year Diploma in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or any other equivalent exam
DPMT & DPT
Class 10 passed; (should pass in English, Science and maths)
Bachelors (B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg.) in Mechanical/ Chemical/Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering/Technology
B.E./B.Tech.(4years) in Mechanical Plastics/ Engineering/Technology/Polymer/Chemical
Candidate should have qualified GATE
Graduation in Science with a Degree in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry as one of the major subject
Should have qualified class XII with Maths Physics and Chemistry as essential subjects.
- For DPMT & DPT- 20 years
- For PGD-PPT; PD-PMD with CAD/CAM and PGD-PTQM – 25 years
- For M.Sc. (Tech)- 21 years as on 31 July 2019
Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology Details:
|CIPET JEE Details||Dates|
Finally, “Stay informed about EntranceZone latest updates on CIPET JEE 2018 Application Form”.
cipet application form 2018, cipet.gov.in online form, cipet jee 2018, cipet online form 2018 last date, cipet online application form 2018, cipet jee 2019, cipet jee syllabus, cipet jee result 2018, cipet jee syllabus, cipet online form 2019 date, cipet jee 2019 syllabus, cipet form 2019, cipet admission 2019.