Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology conducts CIPET JEE in the fourth week of June. If offers Admission in various Degree Courses. The CIPET JEE Rank Predictor is an online tool used by the candidates to check their estimated Rank in the Entrance Examination.
What Is Needed to Calculate Rank From CIPET JEE 2020 Rank Predictor?
- CIPET JEE 2020 Question Paper
- CIPET JEE 2020 Answer key
- And, Marking scheme
How to use CIPET JEE 2020 Rank Predictor?
- Firstly, go to the link CIPET JEE 2020 Rank Predictor Here.
- And, enter the required details.
- Also, enter your Estimated scores.
- Click on “Predicted Rank”.
- At last, your Predicted Rank will be displayed on the screen.
CIPET JEE 2019 Cut Off
|Sr. No.||Category||Qualifying Percentage||Cutoff Marks (Out of 100)|