COMEDK UGET 2020 Answer Key will be release by COMEDK Authority. The entrance exam for admission into various courses such as B.E., BDS, MBBS and B.Arch of COMEDK, Karnataka, is conducted on an online platform with objective type questions and topics according to the subjects related to the course applied. The answer key released firstly will be a provisional one. After the release of it, a final answer key will be released in May 2020. Candidates are advised to check the provisional answer key just for the reference purpose and not for final marks. Once the final answer key is released, candidates can calculate their actual marks from it and wait for the test score.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
How to download COMEDK UGET 2020 Answer key:
The various steps to download COMEDK UGET 2020 answer key can be summarised into following steps:
- Candidates must visit the official website of COMEDK.
- Then they need to click on the ‘Click here’ button.
- They will be redirected to the page containing the COMEDK UGET answer key.
- Then the candidates are required to log in using their login id and password.
- Then in the next page candidates can check their answer key and calculate their estimated marks.
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys||May 2020|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||May 2020|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys||May 2020|
Karnataka COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2020
In case if a candidate is having any issues with the COMEDK Provisional answer key, then they can challenge the answer key by following these steps:
- Candidate must log in using his/her ID and password and fill in the query asked in the challenge form that is provided online.
- The application fee of Rs. 500/- per clarification must be paid online along with the filled form.
- The amount will be refunded in case the clarification is valid and proven to be true.
The claim can only be made in the case of provisional COMEDK UGET answer key and not for the final answer key.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about COMEDK UGET 2020 Answer Key: Question & Solutions
Other relevant articles about COMEDK UGET
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles COMEDK UGET Answer Key”