Delhi CET is the qualifying examination for admission to Engineering and Non-Engineering Diploma courses in different colleges of Delhi. And, Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi conducts this examination every year. This examination is also known as Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Examination. Moreover, this examination offers admissions to students for Direct Second Year Diploma Courses. Also, this examination provides admissions to One Year Certificate Courses in WCSC (World Class Skill Centre).
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
CET Delhi 2019 is organized by The Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. It is a state level entrance test. CET (Common Entrance Test) offers admission into full-time diploma programs in polytechnics Engineering and Non-Engineering Diploma Programs in the Government and Private Polytechnic Institutions of Delhi. Moreover, CET Delhi 2019 provides admission to the candidate through lateral entry in full-time Diploma Engineering Programs.
Also, candidates who are interested to take admission in one-year certificate courses in World Class Skill Centre (WCSC) candidate have to attempt and qualify CET Delhi 2019 for the academic session 2019-19.
Given below are the complete details related to Delhi CET 2019 Examination.
Delhi CET 2019 Important Dates
|Release of application form||March 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||April 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||Third week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||May 2019|
|Declaration of Results||June 2019|
|Counselling starts||June 2019|
Delhi CET 2019 Application Procedure
- Firstly, aspirants can fill Delhi CET 2019 Application Form through online mode only. And, there is no other mode to submit the application form.
- Also, Delhi CET 2019 Online Application Form will be available on official website.
- Also, applicants have to submit separate application forms for each test.
- But, if a candidate submits more than one application form for the same test, then his/her application form will be liable for rejection.
- Students should upload their recent photograph and signature.
- Finally, the applicants should take a print out of the completed application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Application Fee Details:
- Application fee for CET Delhi 2019 is INR 400/- for all the candidates.
- Also the application fee will be paid along with the extra charges, INR 15/- (bank charges) + INR 3/- (service tax).
- The candidates can pay the fee both through the online as well as offline mode as per their preferences.
- Online Mode: Through Debit/Credit cards or Net banking.
- Offline Mode: Through challans in any branch of Corporation Bank in India.
Delhi CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the Qualification Criteria for CET Delhi 2019 given below.
|Paper||Courses Offered||Eligibility Criteria|
|Paper 1||Diploma and Occupational Courses based on Engineering / Technology||Qualifying Examination: Class 10 Examination under 10 + 2 system or equivalent.|
|Minimum Marks: 35% aggregate marks in Science, Mathematics, and English (mandatory subjects)|
||Qualifying Examination: 10 + 2 or equivalent in any stream from recognised Board / University|
|Minimum Marks: 45% aggregate marks in best 3 subjects including English (40% marks for reserved categories)|
|Paper 3||Diploma in Modern Office Practice (Hindi)||Qualifying Examination: 10 + 2 or equivalent in any stream from recognised Board / University|
|Minimum Marks: 45% aggregate marks in best 3 subjects including Hindi / Sanskrit (40% marks for reserved categories)|
||Qualifying Examination: 10 + 2 or equivalent from recognised Board / University with English as a mandatory subject|
|Minimum Marks: 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology (40% for SC / ST)|
|Paper 5||Lateral Entry Admission for 10% supernumerary seats in analogous diploma courses||Qualifying Examination: Analogous 12th Vocational (Engg) Stream from schools of Delhi only OR Class X and 2 Years ITI (Engg) from ITIs / ITCs of Delhi only|
|Minimum Marks: 60% aggregate marks in best 5 subjects|
|Test No.||General (Boys)||General (Girls)||OBC (Boys)||OBC (Girls)||SC/ST/PWD (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD (Girls)|
CET Delhi 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the Exam Pattern For CET Delhi 2019 given below:
Mode of Exam: Offline mode only.
Duration of Exam: 2 hours 30 Minutes
Type of Question: Multiple Type Questions
Total No. of Questions: 150 questions
Maximum Marks: 600
Medium: For test 1, 4 and 5, the medium of question paper will be English and Hindi (Bilingual). For test 2, the question paper medium will be English only and for test 3, the medium will be Hindi only.
Marking Scheme: Candidates will be given 4 marks for each correct answer. Whereas 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Tests||Subjects||No. Of Questions|
|Test 2||English Comprehension including Grammar
Logical & Analytical Ability
|Test 3||Hindi Comprehension including Grammar
Logical & Analytical Ability
CET Delhi 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus For CET Delhi 2019 is different for all the 5 tests which are given below:
Test 1: CBSE syllabus for class 9 Exam held in 2017 and CBSE syllabus for class 10 exam held in 2018.
Test 2: CBSE syllabus of class 10+2.
Test 3: CBSE syllabus of class 10+2.
Test 4: CBSE syllabus for class 9 Exam held in 2017 and CBSE syllabus for class 10 exam held in 2018.
Test 5: CBSE syllabus for class 11 Exam held in 2018 and CBSE syllabus for Class 12 Exam held in 2019.
CET Delhi 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit cards/hall tickets online by entering their login details. Only those candidates who have submitted the application form and paid the application fee will be able to download admit card.
Details on Admit Card:
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Name, Date and Time
- Address of the test centre allotted
CET Delhi 2019 Answer Key
CET Delhi 2019 answer key will be released by the Authority on the official website. Candidates can check the answer key online. Through answer key, the candidates can check their rough score.
CET Delhi 2019 Results
CET Delhi 2019 results will be released after the examination on the official website. Candidates can check their results from the official website by entering their login details. Through results, candidates can check whether they are eligible to take admission or not. Only the qualifying candidates will be allowed to take part in counselling.
CET Delhi 2019 Reservation Criteria
Reservation criteria for CET Delhi 2019 are given below:
|Wards of employees working in the Government/Legislature/Judicial Services of Delhi and having liability for transfer outside Delhi.||0.5%|
In Private Self Financing Institutes:
|For Delhi students:
|For Outside Delhi Students:
CET Delhi 2019 Counselling
CET Delhi 2019 counselling will be started in June 2019. The Authority will release the Notification regarding the counselling procedure on the official website. Counselling will be done on the basis of the score of the Entrance exam and interviews. The counselling procedure will be started after a few days of the result. Only qualified candidates will be allowed to download their call letter from the website through online mode. Candidates called for counselling have to report on the prescribed date and time at the given venue. If they come after the reporting time they will not be considered for counselling.
Counselling Fee Details:
- Candidates have to submit the counselling fee to take part in counselling i.e Rs. 700/- along with the bank charges of Rs. 20/- and service tax of Rs. 3/-
- Candidates can submit the fee through both online and offline mode as per their preferences.
Documents Required At the time of counselling:
- Hard copy of the Online filled Application Form and fee slip
- Admit card
- High School pass marks sheet and Certificate as a proof of date of birth
- Pass Marks sheet of 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- NCC/NSS/Sports/Extra Curricular Certificates (if claiming for weightage).
- Category Certificates for SC/ST/OBC*/Defense Personnel or dependant/ PH/FF dependant, issued by competent authority.
- Passport size photograph of the candidate.
CET Delhi 2019 Counselling Schedule
The Counselling schedule will be released by the authority which is given below:
First Round of Counselling:
|Processing Fee||June 2019|
|Online Registration and Choice Submission||June 2019|
|Result of 1st Counselling and Printing of Provisional allotment letter||June 2019|
|Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||June 2019|
|Verification of Documents||June 2019|
|Freezing/Up gradation of allotted seat(Online) by candidate after verification of Documents||22 June 2019|
Second Round of Counseling
|Processing Fee||22 June 2019 to 29 June 2019
|Online Registration and Choice Submission||28 June 2019 to 02 July 2019
|Result of 2nd Counseling and Printing of Provisional allotment letter||05 July 2019 (04:00 pm)|
|Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||06 July 2019 (10:00 am) to 09 July 2019 (04:00 pm)
|Verification of Documents||06 July 2019 (10:00am ) to 10 July 2019 (04:00pm)|
|Freezing/Up gradation of allotted seat(Online) by candidate after verification of Documents||06 July 2019 (10:00am ) to 11 July 2019 (04:00pm)
Third Round of Counselling
|Processing Fee||06 July 2019 to 12 July 2019
|Online Registration and Choice Submission||12 July 2019 to 14 July 2019|
|Result of 3rd Counseling and Printing of Provisional allotment letter||17 July 2019 (04:00 pm)|
|Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||18 July 2019 (10:00 am) to 19 July 2019 (04:00 pm)|
|Verification of Documents||18 July 2019 (10:00am ) to 20 July 2019 (04:00pm)|
|Freezing/Up gradation of the allotted seat(Online) by the candidate after verification of Documents||18 July 2019 (10:00 am) to 21 July 2019 (04:00 pm)
for more updates and information regarding Delhi CET 2019, stay tuned with EntranceZone.
delhi polytechnic 2019 syllabus, delhi polytechnic entrance exam 2019, delhi polytechnic form 2019, delhi polytechnic online form 2019.