DU Engineering 2020 Rank Predictor will be based on DU Engineering B.Tech Rank Vs. Marks and Previous Cutoff Marks of 2019. The University of Delhi or popularly known as Delhi University is one of the finest Educational Universities in Country. Alongside, 25 Engineering colleges in Delhi making it a decent education hub of the country. The University of Delhi offers a wide variety of courses in undergraduate and postgraduate and doctorate classes in the field of science, commerce, medicine, engineering, law, journalism etc. DU Engineering 2020 Rank Predictor helps candidates to know their expected rank against the marks scored by them in DU Engineering Exam. Students can easily check their rank required for getting admission in Engineering and Architecture courses in Delhi Technological University. Rank predictor analyses students mark obtained in each category and predict colleges respectively.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
DU Engineering 2020 Ranks Depends on the following Criteria
- DU Engineering 2020 level.
- Seat availability for different courses.
- Cutoff Trends in previous years.
- The number of aspirants applied and appeared for the Examination.
How to Use DU Engineering 2020 Rank Predictor?
Following are the steps to use Rank Predictor:
- Go to EntranceZone Rank Predictor.
- Choose the Rank Predictor tool for Delhi University Engineering Admission.
- Rank predictor tool can be used by- entering Basic & Academic details such as registered name in 2020 Application Form, your contact details, Registration Details, your desired branch (BE/B.Tech) & probable Rank.
DU Engineering 2020 Rank Predictor- Step By Step Usage
- Go to DU Engineering 2020 Rank Predictor Here.
- Fill all the necessary Information.
- Along, give the expected marks.
- And, click on “Get Predicted Rank”.
- Your probable Rank will be displayed on the screen.
Delhi University Engineering Cutoff
|Round||Branch||Max JEE(M) Rank|
|A) Delhi Region|
|1||Electronics and Communication Engineering||15233|
|1||Mathematics and Computing||12347|
|1||Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Automotive||22703|
|1||Polymer Science and Chemical Technology||32624|
|1||Production and Industrial Engineering||30878|
|B) Outside Delhi Region|
|1||Electronics and Communication Engineering||3746|
|1||Mathematics and Computing||3028|
|1||Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Automotive||5558|
|1||Polymer Science and Chemical Technology||8481|
|1||Production and Industrial Engineering||7150|