Delhi Technological University, formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering (DCE), is one of the Premier Government Universities located in New Delhi. DTU has various Departments such as Humanities, Applied Chemistry, Applied Physics, Delhi School of Management, Civil Engineering, Information Technology etc. It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India and also Delhi’s first Engineering college. For the academic year 2019-20, DTU 2019 will admit the eligible candidates for its Engineering courses (B.Tech ) based on their scores of JEE Main 2019. Applicants can read this article for getting information regarding DTU.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: Details about upcoming JEE Main Second examination by NTA here.
DTU 2019 Important Dates: JAC Delhi
Candidates must note that all these months are tentative and the exact dates have not been published officially yet. The dates will be updated here in due course of time.
|1||Start of Online Registration and Choice Filling||15 June 2019|
|2||Last date to pay the registration-cum-counselling fee (Through net banking/credit/debit card)||23 June 2019 till 5 pm|
|3||Registration and choice filling ends||23 June 2019 till 11.59 pm|
|4||Document Verification for defence (all institutes) and IIIT D bonus marks||25 June 2019|
|5||Seat Allotment – Round 1||27 June 2019 after 5 pm|
|6||Document verification||28 June 28 to 02 July 2019|
|7||Seat Allotment – Round 2||03 July 2019 after 5 pm|
|8||Document verification||04 – 06 July 2019|
|9||Seat Allotment – Round 3||09 July 2019 after 5 pm|
|10||Document verification||11 – 12 July 2019|
|11||Seat Allotment – Round 4||13 July 2019 after 5 pm|
|12||Document verification||16 July 2019|
|13||Seat Allotment – Round 5||17 July 2019 after 5 pm|
|14||Document verification||19 July 2019|
|15||Seat Allotment – Round 6||20 July 2019|
|16||Document verification||22 July 2019|
|17||Deadline for Withdrawal of Admission||22 July 2019|
|18||Spot Round||23 to 26 July 2019|
DTU 2019 Application Form (JAC Delhi 2019)
- DTU will not conduct any entrance examination for its DTU admission 2019 process as from 2019 selection will be based on JEE Main score and rank only.
- Applicants can apply for DTU Admission 2019 only after qualifying JEE Mains 2019.
- Application forms will be issued online only (no offline mode is available) and the students must fill up their DTU form 2019 for B.Tech admissions from the official web portal of Delhi Technological University.
Estimated time required to complete the registration process: 15 mins
- Before beginning to register, the candidate must be ready with all the necessary documents required for registration which includes candidate’s personal information, his/her qualification details, his/her last school details, scanned photograph and scanned signature.
- All DTU 2019 admissions will be based solely on the merit based on JEE Main scores. Delhi Technological University will invite applications for various courses like B.Tech (NRI/ FN/ PIO), B.Tech (Evening / LE), etc.
Conducting Institute: Delhi Technological University (DTU)
Required documents for DTU 2019 registration:
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 12 Mark sheet–(those who have passed the exam already)
- Category Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Applicant’s valid Email ID
- Candidate’s Valid Mobile no.
- Applicant’s Passport Size Photograph (.JPEG)
- Thumb Impression and Applicant’s Signature
Steps for filling up of application form online are as follows:
- Candidates must visit the official website of DTU B.Tech admission.
- Then they will have to register and get their user ID and password.
- After this, they will have to fill up all the mandatory fields required with information that is asked for, like name, category, age, date of birth (DOB), 10+2 marks, email ID etc.
- Now, candidates must upload the required scanned images of their photograph and signature and submit the form proceeding towards application fee payment.
Students must take a print out of the application form for all future references and admission procedures.
What are the modes of DTU Fee Structure?
Application fee payment can be done in two ways which are:
- Payment via HDFC bank challan obtainable from the official website of DTU.
- Credit/debit card/net banking via HDFC Payment gateway service.
- Admission to Delhi Technological University for B.Tech streams for the academic session 2019-20 will be done through counselling based on JEE Main 2019 scores.
- Candidates shortlisted through the screening process will be invited to attend online counselling.
DTU Eligibility Criteria 2019:
|Qualifying examination||10+2 with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry from a recognised school located within NCT (National Capital Territory) of Delhi only.|
|The required pass percentage||Minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry passing each subject separately.
Passing in English as a core or elective subject.
|JEE Main 2019 qualification||Minimum 60% marks|
|Age limit||The candidate should be of age between 17 to 25 years during admission.|
How to fill JAC Delhi 2019 Application form?
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to fill the application form of JAC Delhi 2019:
- Candidate must pay registration-cum-counselling-fee.
- Secondly, the candidate must register online.
- Next the aspirant needs to login to his account.
- The candidate will have to then fill in his choices.
- The choices need to be locked and then printed.
- The seat allotment will then be done.
- Finally the payment of admission fee will need to be done.
What is the the admission process for DTU Exam 2019?
The admission process of DTU 2019 Application will be of two steps which are:
- Submission of counselling fee.
- Fill up of the college name where the candidate wishes to take admission.
After these two steps, seat allotment will be done according to the marks obtained in JEE Mains 2019. On completion of the seat allotment process, candidates need to submit the required fee and report to their respective college/university for document verification and confirmation of their admission in that college/university.
What are the Important documents to be brought during the admission process:
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Transfer certificate
- Identity proof
- Character certificate
- Recent passport size photographs
- Class 10 certificate stating the date of birth
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate of medical fitness
- School leaving certificate
- Authority letter
- Required admission and hostel fees
What are the Courses available in DTU Entrance Exam 2019?
- Delhi Technological University provides admission for all the regular B.Tech courses.
- Other than that from 2019 Delhi Technological University has invited applications for various courses like B.Tech (NRI/ FN/ PIO), B.Tech (Evening / LE), etc.
- Among all the above courses, the most important and new addition is the beginning of admissions for the four-year B.Tech evening degree programme 2019 by Delhi Technology University (DTU).
- The DTU B.Tech evening degree programme will include Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering for the academic year 2019-18.
Availability of seats in DTU B.Tech Programme
Students can check the distribution of seat course wise from the table given below:
|S. No||Department Name||Total Number of Seats|
|5.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||87|
|6.||Electronics & Communications Engineering||176|
|7.||Engineering Physics with majors in Electronics||64|
|9.||Information Technology Engineering||96|
|11.||Mechanical & Automotive Engineering||88|
|12.||Mathematics & Computing Engineering||90|
|13.||Polymer Science & Chemical Technology Engineering||44|
|14.||Production & Industrial Engineering||41|
|16.||Department of Design||60|
Scholarship for B.Tech Students
Candidates pursuing Civil Engineering will get a scholarship of Rs 60,000 per annum only to the students who have scored more than 8 SGPA and their parent’s income is less than 5 Lakh per annum.
Delhi Technological University
Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road,
New Delhi 110042
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on DTU 2019.”
For More Delhi University Admission Visit our General Admission Portal.
dtu admission criteria, dtu placements, dtu admission criteria, dtu admission 2018, dtu recruitment 2019, dtu fee structure, dtu cut off.