Firstly, GITAM GAT 2019 is conducted by Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management for admission into Engineering Programs. Also, GITAM Admission Test dates will be 10 – 22 April 2019. Further, GITAM GAT Result will be released on 26 2019. The candidates will get emails and notifications by the exam authority to attend the counselling process. Further, The GITAM GAT 2019 Counselling for B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharm courses will be in the month of May 2019. Read the article to find relevant details such as dates, documents required and admission process.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Sharda University Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
GITAM GAT 2019 Counselling
Firstly, a candidate must be present in person with all the necessary documents at the counselling centre. Further, Seats will be allocated to the candidate based on their Marks scored in GITAM GAT 2019 and number of vacant seats in the desired course. Also, candidates need to fill the choice of college and branch in the counselling form. And, candidates need to submit the form to concerned authority during GITAM GAT Counselling procedure. Finally, The counselling and admission process will be as per the merit lists. However, Univesity will prepare a separate list of SC/ST and PWD candidates.
- Moreover, a total of 25% of the seats is reserved for meritorious students of Karnataka state.
- But, Candidates will have to pay counselling fees of Rs 1000.
- Moreover, the counselling fee is non-refundable in nature.
- However, Aspirants who have secured first ranks in any central or state board are eligible for direct admission.
GITAM GAT 2019 Exam Date
|Offline Application form release||12 November 2018|
|Online Application Release||12 November 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||09 April 2019 (Extended)|
|Slot booking starts||05 – 08 April 2019|
|Hall ticket release||15 April 2019 onwards|
|Exam date||10 – 22 April 2019|
|Result declaration||26 April 2019|
|Counselling begins||16-19 May 2019|
The list of documents is given below. The candidates have to take the original and photocopy of these documents with them at the counselling venue. Check the requirements here.
Documents required for GITAM GAT 2019 Counselling:
- GITAM GAT 2019 Admit card
- Proof of Identity
- Original Date of Birth Certificate
- Original School Leaving Certificate
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Passing certificate of the qualifying examination
- Character certificate from the school last attended.
- Counselling Letter
Candidates can visit any of the six designated counselling centres as given below:
- Hyderabad Campus
- Bangalore Campus
- Visakhapatnam Campus
- Hyderabad City
Note: Physically Handicapped candidates can attend counselling at Visakhapatnam centre only.
For all further information regarding exact dates and list of documents GITAM GAT 2019 counselling, candidates should visit EntranceZone.
Tuition Fee of GITAM University
|Program||First Year Tuition Fee|
|B. Tech.||Rs. 247500|
|B. Tech. (Aerospace Engineering)||Rs. 330300|
Scholarships / Tuition Fee Waiver
|Range of Rank||Percentage of Fee Exempted for the First Year|
|1 – 10||100%|
|11 – 100||50%|
gitam university admissions 2019, gitam university entrance exam 2019, gitam direct admission.