GITAM GAT 2020 counselling for B.Tech/B.Arch/B. Pharm programs have been started from 30 May 2020. GITAM GAT 2020 is conducted by Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management for admission into Engineering Programs. Also, GITAM Admission Test dates are 26 April – 23 May 2020. Further, GITAM GAT Result has been released on 25 May 2020. The candidates will get emails and notifications by the exam authority to attend the counselling process. Further, The GITAM GAT 2020 Counselling for B.Tech/B.Arch/B. Pharm courses have been started from 30 May 2020. Read the article to find relevant details such as dates, documents required and admission process.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: GITAM GAT 2020 Online Counselling Login has been started from 30 May 2020. Click here>> Counselling.
GITAM GAT 2020 Counselling
Firstly, a candidate must be present in a person with all the necessary documents at the counselling centre. Further, Seats will be allocated to the candidate based on their Marks scored in GITAM GAT 2020 and number of vacant seats in the desired course. Also, candidates need to fill the choice of college and branch in the counselling form. And, candidates need to submit the form to concerned authority during the GITAM GAT Counselling procedure. Finally, The counselling and admission process will be as per the merit lists. However, Univesity will prepare a separate list of SC/ST and PWD candidates.
- Moreover, a total of 25% of the seats is reserved for meritorious students of Karnataka state.
- But, Candidates will have to pay counselling fees of Rs 1000.
- Moreover, the counselling fee is non-refundable in nature.
- However, Aspirants who have secured first ranks in any central or state board are eligible for direct admission.
GITAM GAT 2020 Counselling Date
|Exam date||26 April – 23 May 2020|
|Result declaration||25 May 2020|
|Counselling begins||30 May 2020|
The list of documents is given below. The candidates have to take the original and photocopy of these documents with them at the counselling venue. Check the requirements here.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about GITAM GAT 2020 Counselling: Gandhi Institute of Technology & Management
Documents required for GITAM GAT 2020 Counselling:
- GITAM GAT 2020 Admit card
- Proof of Identity
- Original Date of Birth Certificate
- Original School Leaving Certificate
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Passing certificate of the qualifying examination
- Character certificate from the school last attended.
- Counselling Letter
Candidates can visit any of the six designated counselling centres as given below:
- Hyderabad Campus
- Bangalore Campus
- Visakhapatnam Campus
- Hyderabad City
Note: Physically Handicapped candidates can attend counselling at Visakhapatnam centre only.
For all further information regarding exact dates and list of documents GITAM GAT 2020 counselling, candidates should visit EntranceZone.
Tuition Fee of GITAM University
|Program||First-Year Tuition Fee|
|B. Tech.||Rs. 247500|
|B. Tech. (Aerospace Engineering)||Rs. 330300|
Scholarships / Tuition Fee Waiver
|Range of Rank||Percentage of Fee Exempted for the First Year|
|1 – 10||100%|
|11 – 100||50%|
gat 2020 results, gitam slot booking, gitam brochure 2020, gitam hall ticket, gitam university, hyderabad, gat exam 2019, gitam results 2020, gitam gat 2020 syllabus.