GITAM GAT 2020 counselling for B.Tech/B.Arch/B. Pharm programs will be started on 09 May 2020. GITAM GAT 2020 is conducted by Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management for admission into Engineering Programs. Also, GITAM Admission Test dates will be 10 – 22 April 2020. Further, GITAM GAT Result will be released on 26 2020. The candidates will get emails and notifications by the exam authority to attend the counselling process. Further, The GITAM GAT 2020 Counselling for B.Tech/B.Arch/B. Pharm courses will be in the month of May 2020. Read the article to find relevant details such as dates, documents required and admission process.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
GITAM GAT 2020 Counselling
Firstly, a candidate must be present in a person with all the necessary documents at the counselling centre. Further, Seats will be allocated to the candidate based on their Marks scored in GITAM GAT 2020 and number of vacant seats in the desired course. Also, candidates need to fill the choice of college and branch in the counselling form. And, candidates need to submit the form to concerned authority during the GITAM GAT Counselling procedure. Finally, The counselling and admission process will be as per the merit lists. However, Univesity will prepare a separate list of SC/ST and PWD candidates.
- Moreover, a total of 25% of the seats is reserved for meritorious students of Karnataka state.
- But, Candidates will have to pay counselling fees of Rs 1000.
- Moreover, the counselling fee is non-refundable in nature.
- However, Aspirants who have secured first ranks in any central or state board are eligible for direct admission.
GITAM GAT 2020 Exam Date
|Offline Application form release||December 2019|
|Online Application Release||December 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||09 April 2020 (Extended)|
|Slot booking starts||05 – 08 April 2020|
|Hall ticket release||15 April 2020 onwards|
|Exam date||10 – 22 April 2020|
|Result declaration||26 April 2020|
|Counselling begins||09 May 2020|
The list of documents is given below. The candidates have to take the original and photocopy of these documents with them at the counselling venue. Check the requirements here.
Documents required for GITAM GAT 2020 Counselling:
- GITAM GAT 2020 Admit card
- Proof of Identity
- Original Date of Birth Certificate
- Original School Leaving Certificate
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Passing certificate of the qualifying examination
- Character certificate from the school last attended.
- Counselling Letter
Candidates can visit any of the six designated counselling centres as given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about GITAM GAT 2020 Counselling: Gandhi Institute of Technology & Management
- Hyderabad Campus
- Bangalore Campus
- Visakhapatnam Campus
- Hyderabad City
Note: Physically Handicapped candidates can attend counselling at Visakhapatnam centre only.
For all further information regarding exact dates and list of documents GITAM GAT 2020 counselling, candidates should visit EntranceZone.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GNIOT Greater Noida
DIT University Admission
GD Goenka DAT
Lovely Professional University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
UPES Management Entrance Test
MIT ADT University Admission
Shoolini University Admission
Manav Rachna University
Tuition Fee of GITAM University
|Program||First-Year Tuition Fee|
|B. Tech.||Rs. 247500|
|B. Tech. (Aerospace Engineering)||Rs. 330300|
Scholarships / Tuition Fee Waiver
|Range of Rank||Percentage of Fee Exempted for the First Year|
|1 – 10||100%|
|11 – 100||50%|
gitam university admissions 2020, gitam university entrance exam 2020, gitam direct admission.