How to recover the Jee Main 2020 Roll Number? if you forgot Roll Number of JEE Main 2020, know how to retrieve the same. The roll number is very important and candidates should keep the admit card until the admission process end and maybe further also. Many times students forget their entrance exam roll number, all entrance examination have specific roll numbers for the applicants. The JEE Main 2020 roll number is provided to the students on hall ticket and the only way to retrieve the same through that only. Don’t worry there are other ways also to recover the forgotten JEE Main 2020 Roll Number. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the format to recover the roll number soon.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest News: JEE Main April Application Form 2020 has been released by NTA on 07 February 2020.
Check your JEE Main Rank Here at JEE Main 2020 Rank Predictor Here.
Where is JEE Main 2020 Roll Number used?
The roll number is important for the candidates as results can be checked by roll number, admit card can be downloaded by roll number or to print the acknowledgement card. The candidates use their roll number in the following ways:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about How to recover the Jee Main 2020 Roll Number? Forgot Application No.
- To download the acknowledgement page of the online application form.
- Also, to download the JEE Main Admit Card 2020.
- Furthermore to view the JEE Main Result / Scorecard / Rank Card.
- Various colleges and state counselling bodies require your JEE Main 2020 Roll Number for admission purpose.
How to Check JEE Main Result 2020?
Following are the steps to check JEE Main 2020 result:
- Visit the CBSE Joint Entrance Examination official website @ www.jeemain.nic.in
- Now find the button on the homepage ” Result for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2020″.
- The page will automatically be redirected to the NTA Result page, click on the link JEE Main Result.
- Enter your Roll number and Date of Birth to check the result.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button and the result will appear on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to check the details on the result page carefully and if there is any discrepancy, please contact the examination conducting body.
How to Check the JEE Main result without Roll Number?
Without roll number or login credentials, it is difficult to check the result. There is only one way to get the roll number and check the result and the way is:
By downloading JEE Main Admit Card:
If the downloading option is available and candidates are able to download the admit card by putting there credential then they can get the roll number easily. And if you lost your admit card then also you can download it again. The best option is to keep the admit card copy at the safest place after the examination and until you get admitted to the institute.
Surprisingly there is another way also to get the roll number.
Find your question booklet for your JEE Mains Examination. And then you will find your roll number written at the corner of that question paper. ( you have written this roll number while giving your paper in the examination centre. So, this is one way to get the JEE Main 2020 roll number.
How to recover the JEE Main Application Form Number / Password?
The application number can be easily retrieved as CBSE gave an option for the same. Once the registration process is over, candidates receive their login credentials. It is very important to keep the login credentials and you will need it many times. As of now, candidates will require it to download the JEE Main Admit Card, which is scheduled to release on 20 March (as of TOI).
Getting the JEE Main Application Number
Follow these simple steps given below to get JEE Main Application Form “How to retrieve JEE Main Application Number”.
- Go to JEE Main Official Website www.jeemain.nic.in.
- Click on Login Page Link.
- Now click on “I Can’t Access My Account?”.
- Choose “I forgot my application number”.
- Now, Fill in the required details.
- Click on Submit Button.
Click Here to Get Application Number.
FAQs for recover the Jee Main 2020 Roll Number.
I have lost my JEE Main Roll number. How can I recover it?
If you had forget your JEE Main roll number then don't worry. You have to open the official website and then click on forget Roll Number and fill the details after submitting it you will get your JEE Main Roll Number.
What is the Application number in JEE Main? Is it a Roll Number or Registration Number?
Application Number and Registration Number is one of the same things in JEE Main. They are required to login in JEE Main website, for downloading Admit Card and to view your JEE Main result.
By whom JEE Main result will be declared?
JEE Main is conducted by NTA and the result will also be declared by NTA (National Testing Agency).
Is there any other easiest method for JEE Main Roll number recovery?
Yes, there is the way to recover your JEE Main Roll number. Find your question booklet for your JEE Mains Examination. Ther you will find your roll number written at the corner of the question paper.
jee main application number, jee main roll number forgotten, jee main admit card 2020, jee main roll no name wise, jee main 2020 login.