IPU CET 2019 is the Common Entrance Test for admissions into various UG and PG programs in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). IPU CET also called Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test is a university level Entrance Exam. The exam is conducted for admission in the different domain such as Engineering, Medical, Management, Law etc. The IPU CET application form will available in online mode.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Candidates can check all the detailed information about IPU CET including eligibility criteria, IPU application form 2019, etc in this article.
IPU CET 2019 Important Dates
IPU CET Exam Dates check all the important dates here:
|Courses||Last date to submit the application||Exam date||Result announcement|
|B.Tech||1st week of May 2019||2nd week of May 2019||4th week of May 2019|
|B.Sc Nursing||2nd week of April 2019||4th week of April 2019||1st week of May 2019|
|BBA||1st week of May 2019||Last week of May 2019||2nd week of June 2019|
|BCA||1st week of May 2019||2nd week of May 2019||4th week of May 2019|
|B.Ed||1st week of May 2019||2nd week of May 2019||4th week of May 2019|
|LLB||1st week of May 2019||3rd week of May 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|MBBS/BDS||–||Through NEET UG||–|
|MBA (IT)||2nd week of April 2019||3rd week of April 2019||1st week of May 2019|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||1st week of May 2019||3rd week of May 2019||4th week of May 2019|
|MBA||1st week of May 2019||Last week of May 2019||2nd week of June 2019|
IPU CET 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can fill and submit the IPU CET 2019 Application Form here.
- There is only online mode available to fill the Indraprastha university application form 2019.
- The application fee is Rs.1000/-. Plus some processing charges and taxes.
- Please note that the IPU application form will be released tentatively in last week of January 2019.
- If in case of any corrections in university forms 2019 in any particular fields like (DOB, spelling mistake in parents name, candidate’s name, category), the candidates must send a physical hard copy of application form (with an applicable default processing fee of Rs.500/-) to the address mentioned below:
Reception, Examination Division,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
- The application fee of IPU CET will be Rs. 1000/- for each course.
- Application fee can be filled via online mode using the debit/credit card and net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
IPU CET 2019 Admission Process
- IPU admission will be according to the rank of the candidates in the particular stream of the merit list.
- The seat allotment will be on the basis of preferences of the candidates, rank on merit list and the availability of seats.
- After seat allotment, candidates have to pay the certain fee at the time of counselling/admission.
- In case candidates fail to pay the default fee, the allotted seat will be given to the next candidate.
IPU CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility for different courses is mentioned below:
- For UG courses: Candidates should be 10+2 pass or equivalent examination from any recognised board.
- For PG Courses: Candidates should complete their graduate degree. Maximum Age-limit for post graduate programs is 35 years.
- Candidates who have a three-year diploma or B.Sc graduation degree, they can also apply for B.Tech Lateral entry course.
- SC/ST/PwD candidates along with widows/defence personnel are given a relaxation of 5% marks.
- UG Program applicants’ age must be 17 – 21 years old.
- MBBS/BDS applicants should not be beyond 25 years of age.
- Bachelor of Vocation applicants should not be beyond 45 years of age
IPU CET 2019 Exam Pattern
Here students can check the IPU CET 2019 exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline (pen and paper based) mode.
- Pattern: It will be conducted in OMR pattern.
- Answering Mode: Candidates must use blue or black ball point pen to mark answer.
- No. of Questions: The question paper will contain 150 questions (200 for Bio-technology).
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for wrong answer. Questions with more than one answer will also be considered as wrong answer.
Information about the exam pattern
Exam Pattern for any UG & PG Programmes:
|1.||Mode of Exam||The examination will be conducted through offline (pen and paper-based) mode.|
|2.||Type of Question||The question asked in the paper will be Multiple choice type.|
|3.||No. of Questions||There will be 150 questions in the paper. (200 for Biotechnology).|
|4.||Marking Scheme||Four marks will be rewarded for each correct answer.|
|5.||Negative Marking||One mark will be deducted for the incorrect.|
MBBS Course Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will comprise of 200 objective type questions.
- The Questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology subjects.
- Three marks awarded for each correct answer whereas one mark will get reduce for each wrong response.
- The question paper will be in English medium.
IPU CET 2019 Section wise weightage (All B.Tech programmes)
IPU CET 2019 Section wise weightage (B.Tech Bio-Technology)
|Biology (Botany and Zoology) or BioTechnology||40%|
IPU CET 2019 section-wise weightage for all courses
|MBA||English Language & Comprehension (30%)
General Awareness (10%)
Numerical Ability (30%)
Reasoning ability including data interpretation (30%)
Computer Awareness (25%)
English Language & Comprehension (25%)
Logical and Analytical Ability (25%)
|LLM||General Knowledge including English Language (20%)
Public International Law, Human Rights Law & Environment Law (30 %)
Current Trends in Law (20%)
Jurisprudence, Law of Torts, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Commercial Law &Family Law (30%)
English Language & Comprehension (15%)
General Knowledge- IT and Science Related (25%)
Computer Awareness (30%)
|LLB||General Knowledge (25%)
English Language and Comprehension (25%)
Legal Aptitude: General Legal Awareness & Understanding and Application of Legal Principles (25%)
|B.Ed||Mental Ability and Reasoning (40%)
Aptitude for Teaching (20%)
English Comprehension (15%)
General Awareness (25%)The Question Paper shall be set both in English and Hindi Language.
|BBA||English Language and Comprehension (25%)
Logical and Analytical Ability (25%)
General Awareness (25%)
Aptitude relating to the field of Management and Communication Skills (25%)
|B.Com||Logical Reasoning (25%)
General Awareness (15%)
General English (25%)
Data Interpretation (35%)
|B.Sc Nursing||Chemistry (20%)
General Awareness about Health related Matters (10%)
English Language and Comprehension (10%)
|M.Ed||English / Communication skills (30%)
General Awareness and Logical Reasoning (30%)
Teaching Aptitude (40%)
IP University Entrance Exam 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus for undergraduate courses will basically on the diploma or 10+2 level. The CET syllabus for different courses is different and the questions will be from the related & respected field of the course. For better exam preparations, candidates should gather and collect the complete information about the official syllabus and prepare accordingly
IPU CET 2019 Admit Card
The IPU CET Admit Card was available from the Third week of May 2019. Admit card can be downloaded from the official site(www.ipu.ac.in) of the university. It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the examination hall. Please note that the Candidates must keep the admit card safe till the admission procedure. Provision re-issuing of duplicate admits card is not there.
IPU CET Exam Centres 2019
Applicants can select the Exam centres of IPU CET 2019 as per their comfort. It is given below:
|S. No||Exam Centre||Code|
IPU CET 2019 Result
- CET Result will be provided to students via online mode (only).
- The result has been declared on 02 June 2019.
- After result announcement, a merit list will be prepared and announced according to the marks obtained by the candidates in CETs.
- Candidates are suggested to keep the printout of the result for further use until the final admission.
IPU Admission 2019 Counselling
- IPU Counselling schedule, venue and other details will continue upgraded and displayed on the official site of the university, keep yourself updated with the notifications.
- While schedule and the venue will display before one week from the counselling starts.
- Candidates need to report to the counselling venue along with the mandatory documents at a certain date and time.
- The counselling will take place in three rounds and the conduction process will be in both the modes i.e. offline and online modes.
|Admission registration site||http://ipuadmissions.nic.in/|
|List of GGSIPU Affiliated College||http://www.ipu.ac.in/affiliated_colleges.php
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector – 16C Dwarka,
New Delhi-110078, India
Stay updated about IPUCET Exams with EntranceZone.