WBJEE 2020 Application form Correction started today i.e 14 November 2019. Aspiring candidates can apply for the same from 18 October 2019. The applicants can do the changes in an Application Form from 14 – 17 November 2020. And the last date for downloading confirmation page will be on 13 November 2020. The candidate must also check if he or she will be eligible to appear for the exam or not before applying. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board was established in the year 1962 to carry out examinations for Entrance into the Undergraduate programs offered in the state. WBJEE 2020 will be conducted on 02 February 2020 for admission into the Private and Government colleges of West Bengal. Candidates have to apply online for this exam. Read the article below for all the information regarding the WBJEE 2020 Application Form.
WBJEE 2020 Application form Correction started today i.e 14 November 2019. Last date to make any changes in the Application form is 16 November 2019.
WBJEE 2020 Registration process is ending today i.e 13 November 2019.
WBJEE 2020 Application Form has been released on 18 October 2019. Click here>> WBJEE Application Form.
WBJEE 2020 Application Dates
Important Dates of WBJEE 2020 Application Form is as follow, candidates must check the table below for brief details:
|Starting of Online Application form||18 October 2019|
|Last date to fill the form, pay the Application fee and download the confirmation page||13 November 2019|
|Correction window and downloading the revised confirmation page||14 – 17 November 2020|
|Date of Examination||02 February 2020|
WBJEE 2020 Application Form
West Bengal JEE 2020 Application Form is Commenced from 18 October 2019 and will remain open till 13 November 2019. WBJEE offers admission into the various Engineering colleges situated in the West Bengal. Before starting the WBJEE Application process candidates must check their eligibility for the same. The Application fee is Rs. 700/- & Rs. 500/- for General & OBC-A/OBC-B/SC/ST candidates respectively. The candidates must note that Registration Fees is Non – refundable i.e, shall not be refunded in any circumstances.
How to fill the Online WBJEE 2020 Application Form
Given below are the steps to fill the WBJEE 2020 Application Form online.
- The form will be available online on the official website of the WBJEE Board.
- Select the link named ‘Fill Application Form’ following which you will get the redirection to the form.
- The candidate needs to Register first before filling the form. However, if the Registration is already complete, the candidate just needs to log in after entering the necessary credentials and submit the form.
- After all the mandatory information is complete, the candidate will get a unique application number for future reference.
- Some of the generally required information for the application form includes the candidate’s as well parent’s Gender, Date Of Birth, Category, Address, Academic details, Exam centre, Permanent residence and a Center of other details as well.
- The applicants can then submit the application form along with the fee via Net Banking and Debit card or the Offline mode via Challan.
- After the fee procedure is complete, the confirmation page will be ready to generate and print after which the form submission process will complete
- The WBJEE form fill up 2020 status will be available on the official website wbjeeb.nic.in
West Bengal JEE 2020 Application Fee
There is a different fee for different categories of students as mentioned below:
|S. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|01.||General||Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges|
|02.||OBC-A/OBC-B/SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 500/- + Bank Charges|
Required Documents to fill the WBJEE Application Form 2020
At the time of filling the WBJEE 2020 Application Form, it is advised to the candidates to keep the following list of documents:
- 10th and 12th Class Marksheet
- ID Proof such as Voter ID/ Passport/ Student ID/ Pass Book etc.
- Valid Email ID
- Current Mobile Number
- JEE Main 2020 Application Form, If applicable
- Scanned image of Applicant’s Photograph and Signature
File Format & Size of Uploadable Documents
Files which would be uploaded during the registration process must be according to format specified in the table below:
Guidelines to fill the Application Form
- Read all the instructions before filling the form.
- Stay up to date with the college updates.
- Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
- Candidate can retrieve their Application form number by entering the following details given below:
Candidate’s Name Father’s name Mother’s Name Date of Birth Security PIN (case sensitive) Security PIN
West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should only fill the Application Form if they will meet the complete Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Age Limit: The Applicant age should be 17 years as on 31 December 2020. For admission to the degree level Marine Engineering course, the upper age limit will be 25 years as on 31 December 2020.
For Engineering Courses
- Applicant must have passed the 12th or equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- Must have Physics and Mathematics along with one of Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science/Computer Application are the compulsory subjects. Candidates must pass individually in all three subjects.
- It is necessary to obtained 45% marks (40% in case of reserved categories) in three subjects taken together.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Applicants should qualify the 10+2 exam from a recognized board.
- Candidates must pass with Physics and Chemistry along with any one of Mathematics/Biology as important subjects with individual pass marks in all the three subjects.
- Applicants must secure at least 45% marks (40% for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD category) in all 3 subjects taken together.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2020 Important Instructions
Candidates need to follow the guidelines given below:
- Candidates must make sure the information they provide is true and correct.
- Forms with false information will be rejected.
- While uploading documents and images, adhere to the specified format and size.
- Forms with poorly scanned images will also be rejected.
- Make sure the signature is not in CAPITAL letters. Upload your signature in running handwriting.
- Candidates applying through quotas must provide all relevant documents at the time of Document verification.
- Keep a copy of the confirmation page once you have filled WBJEE 2020 Application Form.
- Registration for WBJEE 2020 is all online. No documents will be sent to the Board.
Question. How can I access my WBJEE login account if I forgot my login password?
Ans. At the login page of WBJEE, click on ‘Forgot Password’ an email will be sent to the registered Email Id to reset the password.
Question. I belong to the Reserved category. And I have selected the General category by mistake while applying for WBJEE 2020. Can I make changes to my category?
Ans. Yes, you can change your category when the Correction Window is open.
Question. When is the last date to submit the WBJEE 2020 application form?
Ans. The last date to submit the WBJEE 2020 Application form is 13 November 2020.
“Stay tuned with EntranceZone.Com to keep getting updates regarding WBJEE Online Application Form 2020.”
wbjee 2020 application form date, wbjee 2020 form fill up date, www.wbjee.nic.in 2020, wbjee 2020 registration, wbjee application form 2020 last date, wbjee 2020 fees