The IIT Roorkee an organizing institute for JEE Advanced will announce the result and All India Rank for candidates who will appear in the exam. The category-wise rank, All India Ranks (AIR) will be declared along with the result on the same day. JEE Advanced Result will be exhibited for only those candidates who have secured the minimum cutoff marks in each subject separately (or in aggregate). Also, the applicants need to appear in both Paper 1 and Paper 2. Read the article to get the latest information regarding the JEE Advanced Result.
JEE Advanced 2021 Important Dates
The candidates can check JEE Advanced 2021 Dates below in the table:
|Jee Advanced 2021 exam date (CBT mode)||03 July 2021 Postponed|
|Copy of candidate responses to be available||July 2021|
|Date of display of provisional answer key||July 2021|
|Receiving feedback from candidates on provisional answer keys through candidate portal||July 2021|
|Final answer key||July 2021|
|Date of declaration of Result||July 2021|
How to Check JEE Advanced 2021 Result?
Applicants can follow the given steps to check their result of JEE Advanced:
- First of all, enter the JEE Advanced 2021 registration number, date of birth, email id and mobile number.
- Then Click on the “Submit” button.
- Further, the JEE Advanced Result has displayed on the screen.
- The candidates can download and take a printout of the same for future reference.
- Important Points Regarding JEE Advanced Result
- The cutoff marks will be different for a different category.
JEE Advanced Results 2021 Reserve Category
- Merit lists of the candidates belonging to OBC (NCL), SC and ST will get declare separately.
- JEE Advanced Result of reserved category candidates will be on the basis of specified relaxation in minimum marks.
- IIT Roorkee will not send the individual rank card to successful candidates.
- Moreover, securing a rank in JEE Advanced 2021 does not guarantee admission to IITs or ISM.
The Tie-breaking rule for same marks is as follows1
- Firstly, the Higher rank for higher marks in Mathematics. Further, the rank will be higher by higher marks in Physics.
- Finally, After comparison of marks in Mathematics and Physics if still there is a tie, then both the applicants will get the same rank.
- This time 2,24,000 students will appear in Jee Advanced exam. 4 Thousand more from previous years.
jee advanced cut-off, jee advanced result name wise, jee main 2020.