JEE Main Video Lecture 2020: JEE Main (Joint Entrance Examination) is one of the most competitive exams in India. Every year a large no. of students register themselves for JEE Main. As per the number of students are increasing in JEE Main exam, the competition level is getting higher. JEE Main Video Lecture 2020 helps students in preparations for the examination. Now onwards, as per the latest updates, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will organize JEE Main 2020 which will offer admission in various IIT courses. Students will get admission in engineering & architecture courses offered by IITs, IIITs, NITs and many other reputed institutions of the country. The National Testing Agency released Content-Based Lecture and the official link is given at the end of this page. The expert lectures are available in video format on the NTA’s official website- nta.ac.in. For more information regarding JEE Main 2020 Video Lecture candidates must go through the article given below:
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: JEE Mains 2020 Application form has been started from 03 September. Click here> Application Form. Expert video lectures for JEE Main, NEET UG preparation released by NTA at National Testing Agency Official website.
JEE Main 2020 Chemistry Video Lecture
Chemistry Video Lecture includes all the major topics of chemistry syllabus of the JEE Main exam. This video lecture explains topics from simple to high difficulty level in the simplest and easiest manner. Some of the important topics covered are Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Coordination Compounds.
JEE Main 2020 Physics Video Lecture
JEE Main video lectures help students to prepare better for the exam. Strong conceptual understanding of fundamental is necessary and these video lectures easily help students to build strong command in advances topics. Some of the major topics covered are Current Electricity, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Oscillations and Waves, Electromagnetic Waves, Electrostatics, etc.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JEE Main Video Lecture 2020: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
JEE Main 2020 Mathematics Video Lecture
Mathematics Video Lecture helps students to easily clear their doubts regarding questions which they find challenging to solve. It helps in better time management by providing the simplest and short methods for solving time-consuming questions. Some of the major topics covered are Application of Derivatives, Complex Numbers, Trigonometry & logs, Integral calculus, Co-ordinate geometry, etc.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
MIT ADT University Admission
Lovely Professional University
UPES Management Entrance Test
GD Goenka DAT
GNIOT Greater Noida
Manav Rachna University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Shoolini University Admission
DIT University Admission
Benefits of Video Lectures
- Video lectures ensure more effective learning and help students to improve their problem solving, technology & research skills.
- It provides self-learning to students.
- Students can easily access Video Lectures with their mobile, laptops, PCs, etc. Video lectures are easy to access.
- It helps students to manage proper time per question also, students can learn through the video lectures as per their time preferences.
- Nowadays, video lectures are highly prominent among students as an important aspect of JEE Main & JEE Advanced preparation.
- Candidates can practice the tough topic as many times as they want to and can simply pause, rewind or re-watch them.
- Video lectures work the same as the books for preparing for IIT.
Official Website for Content-Based Lecture by National Testing Agency: https://nta.ac.in/LecturesContent