Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET 2019) is a state level entrance exam, conducted to offer admission in various engineering courses. JKCET, organized by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations, is conducted once in a year. The engineering courses are offered by the government and private institutions of J&K state. Admissions into medical programme are offered on the basis of NEET UG marks. Whereas jkcet 2019 exam date is yet to be announced by JKBOPEE. The information brochure contains all the details of the examination. Furthermore, the students can read about Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test in detail here.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test Latest Update
- The notifications for JKCET will be released officially on www.jakbopee.org.
- This common entrance exam is also known as jkbopee 2019.
- Admission to Medical colleges & Courses will be based on NEET UG 2019 Exam conducted by National Testing Agency.
- J&KCET 2018 exam is conducted on 20 April 2018.
JKCET 2019 Important Dates
The jkcet 2019 exam dates are yet to be released by the board.
|Releasing of Notification||27 January 2019|
|Starting of application form||01 February 2019|
|Closing of application form||27 March 2019|
|Availability of admit card||15 April 2019|
|Date of Exam||28 April 2019|
|Declaration of result||18 May 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||27 May – 11 June 2019|
|Counselling(2 Round)||08-12 July 2019|
JKCET 2019 Application Form
The e-information brochure will be issued by the authority for the convenience of the candidates. Guidelines to be followed while filling the JKCET application form 2019.
- The applications are obtainable for the eligible candidates through online mode.
- The online application form will be available from the first week of February 2019.
- The form filling process will last up to the 1st week of March 2019.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression images in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidates also have to upload permanent residence certificate, marks certificate (if the result is announced), date of birth certificate & category certificate (if applicable).
- The candidates can change/modify their application form at any time before they submit it. Once the form is submitted, it cannot be changed thereafter.
- Application Fees: 800 INR
- Mode of payment: Online
- Method of payment: Integrated Payment gateway with any national Credit Card/Debit Card & net banking.
Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test Highlights
Name of Exam: JKCET, Full Form Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test.
Exam Conducting Body: Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations
Courses: Engineering/B.tech Programs in Government & Private Colleges
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Level of Exam: State Level
Date of Notification: 27 January 2019
Exam Dates: 28 April 2019
State: Jammu and Kashmir
Mode of Exam: Offline (Pen & Paper)
JKCET official website: www.jakbopee.org
JKBOPEE Admit Card 2019
The Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations will release the jkcet admit card 2019 before the common entrance test going to be held in April 2019. The Hall Ticket contains all the details of the student as well as details of examination including venue, city, exam slot with timings. Furthermore, Admit Card is an important document and applicants should preserve it until the end of the admission process.
The candidates who fulfil the requirements of eligibility as prescribed by the BOPEE will be considered for admission.
Nationality: Indian Citizen
State Eligibility: Permanent resident of J&K
- Minimum Age Criteria: 17 years as on 31st December 2019
- Maximum Age Criteria: No age bar
- Qualifying Exam: 10+2/12th pass or its equivalent exam from any recognized board/university
- Minimum Marks: 50% marks (40% in case of reserved category) in the qualifying exam
- Subjects: Must have physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as primary subjects
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates can also apply for JKCET.
JKCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Marking Scheme: + 1 mark for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: –25 marks for each incorrect answer
- Exam Center: Centers located in the cities of Srinagar and Jammu only
- Syllabus: 11th & 12th syllabus
- Subjects: Physics, chemistry & mathematics
- of Questions: 60 questions from each subject
JKCET 2018-19 Syllabus
The syllabus for jkcet 2019 will be released by J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations, Jammu. The syllabus pdf along with information brochure link will be activated here for downloading. Also, weightage of particular important topics for the exam is included in the syllabus PDF.
Stay Tuned for Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test.