The Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2019 IITs, NITs, IIEST, IIITs and Other-GFTIs for the Academic Year 2019-19 released the Opening and Closing Ranks ‐ Round 1, as on 27 June 2019. The details about registration and Reporting Centres for IITs, Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2019 Reporting-cum-Help Centre list for NITs, IIITs and Other GFTIs are given below.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Check JEE Main Application Form 2020 Updates Here.
Schedule of Events of JoSAA 2019
|April 30, 2019||National Testing Agency (NTA) declares JEE (Main) 2019 Ranks|
|June 14, 2019||Announcement of JEE (Advanced) 2019 Results|
|June 16, 2019||10:00||Candidate registration and Choice filling for academic programs under JoSAA STARTS; Candidates who would write AAT can fill their choices starting from June 21, 2019, after the declaration of AAT results|
|June 22, 2019||10:00||Display of Mock Seat Allocation-1 based on the choices filled-in by candidates as on June 21, 2019, 17:00 IST|
|June 24, 2019||10:00||Display of Mock Seat Allocation-2 based on the choices filled-in by candidates as on June 23, 2019, 17:00 IST|
|June 25, 2019||17:00||Candidate registration and Choice filling for academic programs under JoSAA ENDS|
|June 26, 2019||Reconciliation of data, Seat Allocation, verification and validation|
|June 27, 2019||10:00||Seat Allocation (Round 1)|
|June 28, 2019 – July 02, 2019 (5 days)||10:00 – 17:00||Document Verification and Acceptance of Seat by reporting at Reporting Centres (Round 1)|
|July 03, 2019||10:00||Display of seats filled / availability status|
|17:00||Seat Allocation (Round 2)|
|July 04 2019 – July 05, 2019 (2 days)||10:00 – 17:00||Document Verification and Acceptance/withdrawal of Seat by reporting at Reporting Centres (Round 2)|
|July 06, 2019||10:00||Display of seats filled / availability status|
|17:00||Seat Allocation (Round 3)|
|July 07, 2019 – July 08, 2019 (2 days)||10:00 – 17:00||Document Verification and Acceptance/withdrawal of Seat by reporting at Reporting Centres (Round 3)|
|July 09, 2019||10:00||Display of seats filled / availability status|
|17:00||Seat Allocation (Round 4)|
|July 10, 2019 – July 11, 2019 (2 days)||10:00 – 17:00||Document Verification and Acceptance/withdrawal of Seat by reporting at Reporting Centres (Round 4)|
|July 12, 2019||10:00||Display of seats filled / availability status|
|17:00||Seat Allocation (Round 5)|
|July 13, 2019 – July 14, 2019 (2 days)||10:00 – 17:00||Document Verification and Acceptance/withdrawal of Seat by reporting at Reporting Centres (Round 5)|
|July 15, 2019||10:00||Display of seats filled / availability status|
|17:00||Seat Allocation (Round 6)|
|July 16, 2019 –July 17, 2019 (2 days)||10:00 – 17:00||Document Verification and Acceptance/withdrawal of Seat by reporting at Reporting Centres (Round 6)
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
LAST ROUND FOR SEAT WITHDRAWAL (only for IITs)
|July 18, 2019||10:00||Display of seats filled / availability status|
|13:00||Seat Allocation (Round 7: FINAL ROUND)|
|July 19, 2019 (1 day for IITs)||10:00 – 17:00||Document Verification and Acceptance of Seat by reporting at Reporting Centres/Admitting Institutes (Round 7)|
|July 19-23, 2019 (5 days for NIT+ system)||Document Verification and Acceptance of Seat by reporting at Reporting Centres/Admitting Institutes (Round 7) WITHDRAWAL OF SEAT at participating Institutes|
Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2019 IITs, NITs, IIEST, IIITs and Other-GFTIs for the Academic Year 2019-20
- JoSAA 2019 Registration and Choice Filling starts from 16 June 2019 to 25 June 2019.
- The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2019 has been set up by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) to manage and regulate the joint seat allocation for admissions to 107 institutes for the academic year 2019-20.
- This includes 23 IITs, 31 NITs, 25 IIITs and 28 Other-Government Funded Technical Institutes (Other-GFTIs). Admission to all the academic programs offered by these Institutes will be made through a single platform.
All the candidates who appeared for JEE (Main) 2019 / JEE (Advanced) 2019 should take note of the following important points:
- Registration: All candidates who have appeared in JEE (Main) 2019 are eligible to register for seat allocation in NIT+ system (except IITs).
- All candidates who have declared qualified in JEE (Adv) 2019 are eligible to register for seat allocation in all participating Institutes.
- Filling-in of choices: Candidates may fill-in their choices of Institutes and branches in decreasing order of their preference. Candidates are strongly urged to fill-in as many choices of their interest as possible.
- Locking of choices: Candidates MUST “lock” their choices. For candidates who do NOT lock their choices, their last saved choices will be locked automatically when the time-window for filling-in of choices closes.
- Number of rounds of seat allocation: JoSAA will conduct seven rounds that is 1st through 7th rounds of seat allocation for academic programs offered by Institutes under JoSAA 2019.
- Seat acceptance: Candidates allotted a seat must pay the seat acceptance fee (through SBI e-Challan/SBI NetBanking/SBI debit cards) and get the documents verified at any reporting center (josaa.nic.in) for provisional seat acceptance.
- Participation in subsequent rounds: A candidate is required to fill option for ‘freeze’, ‘slide’ or ‘float’ the choice of the academic program.
- Dual Reporting: If in a subsequent round, a candidate’s allotment from NIT+ system changes to an IIT, the candidate MUST report ONCE AGAIN at an IIT reporting centre, similarly if a candidate’s allotment from IIT changes to a NIT+ system, the candidate MUST report ONCE AGAIN at any NIT+ reporting centre, failure to do so will result in forfeiture of seats allocated in both NIT+ system and IIT.
- Withdraw option: A candidate, who has already accepted a seat, can withdraw the seat by reporting at a reporting center up to the sixth round of seat allocation.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Registration – Candidates who do NOT register within the specified time window WILL NOT be able to seek admission for this academic year.
- Filling-in of choices – Candidates who do NOT fill-in choices within the specified time window WILL NOT be able to seek admission for this academic year.
- Dual Reporting: Two times reporting required in case of seat allotment changes from NIT+s system to IITs and vice versa.
- No modification of locked choices – once locked, choices CANNOT be modified.
List of Reporting Centers in IITs
The list of Reporting Centres for IITs is announced by Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2019 and given below:
Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2019 Reporting-cum-Help Centre list for NITs, IIITs and Other GFTIs
|S.No.||Institute Code||Institute Name||Address||Phone/ Fax / Website|
|1.||201||Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar||N.I.T. Post Office, Jalandhar – 144 011, India||Phone: +91-181-2690301,3082000 Fax: +91-181-2690320
|2.||202||Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur||Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302 017, India||Phone: +91-141-2529087,2715031
|3.||203||Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal||Near Mata Mandir, Bhopal, Madya Pradesh – 462 003, India||Phone: 0755-4051255
Fax: 91-755 2670562
|4.||204||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad||Allahabad – 211 004, India||Phone: +91-532-2271046,2271044
|5.||205||National Institute of Technology Agartala||P.O.: National Institute of Technology, Agartala, Barjala, Jirania, Tripura (W) – 799 046, India||Phone: +91-381-2546630, 2548537, 2548510
|6.||206||National Institute of Technology Calicut||NITC Campus P.O., Calicut, Kerala – 673 601, India||Phone: +91-495-2286110, 2286118
|7.||207||National Institute of Technology Delhi||A-7, Institutional Area, Near Satyawadi Raja Harish Chandra Hospital, Narela, New Delhi, – 110 040, India||Phone: +91-11-33861186
|8.||208||National Institute of Technology Durgapur||Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur, West Bengal – 713 209, India||Phone: +91-343-2754680
|9.||209||National Institute of Technology Goa||Farmagudi, Ponda, Goa – 403 401, India||Phone: +91-832-2404205
|10.||210||National Institute of Technology Hamirpur||Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh – 177005, India||Phone: +91-1972-254540
|11.||211||National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal||P.O: Srinivasnagar, Mangalore – 575 025, Karnataka, India||Phone: +91-824-2473003, 2474040
|12.||212||National Institute of Technology Meghalaya||Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong- 793003, Meghalaya, India||Phone: +91-364-2501294
|13.||213||National Institute of Technology Nagaland||Chumukedima, Dimapur, Nagaland – 797 103, India||Phone: +91-3862-241806
|14.||214||National Institute of Technology Patna||Ashok Rajpath, Patna – 800 005, India||Phone: +91-612-2370419
|15.||215||National Institute of Technology Puducherry||Thiruvettakudy, Karaikal, Puducherry-609 609, India.||Phone No.: +91-4368-265235, 265229
Tele-Fax No.: +91-4368-265230
|16.||216||National Institute of Technology Raipur||G.E. Road, Raipur, Chhatisgarh – 492010, India||Phone: +91-771-2253155
|17.||217||National Institute of Technology Sikkim||Additional Reporting Center of NIT Sikkim.
Hotel Swastik residency, Near Tenzing Norgay, Central bus terminus, Pradhan Nagar, Siliguri – 734003.
Dr Ranjan Basak,
|18.||218||National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh||Yupia, District: Papum Pare, Arunachal Pradesh – 791 112, India||Phone: +91-360-2001582
Fax: +91-360- 2284972
|19.||219||National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur||NIT Campus, P.O . RIT, Jamshedpur – 831 014, Jharkhand, India||Phone: +91-657-237407,2374248
|20.||220||National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra||National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra – 136 119, Haryana, India||Phone: +91-1744-233223
|21.||221||National Institute of Technology, Manipur||Langol, Imphal-795 004, Manipur, India||Phone: +91-385-2058566
|22.||222||National Institute of Technology, Mizoram||Chaltlang, Aizawl-796 012, Mizoram, India||Phone: +91-389-2391699
|23.||223||National Institute of Technology, Rourkela||Rourkela, Odisha – 769 008, India||Phone: +91-661-2462502,2462606
|24.||224||National Institute of Technology, Silchar||REC Sub Post Office NIT, Silchar-788 010, Assam, India||Phone: +91-3842-242025
Fax: +91-3842- 224797
|25.||225||National Institute of Technology, Srinagar||Hazratbal Rd, Hazaratbal, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir – 190 006, India||Phone: +91-194-2422032
|26.||226||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli||Tanjore Main Road, National Highway 67, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015, Tamil Nadu, India.||Phone: +91-431-2503931
|27.||227||National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand||Temporary Campus, Govt. ITI, Srinagar (Garwhal) – 246 174||Phone: +91-1346-257422
Fax: +91-1346- 251095
|28.||228||National Institute of Technology, Warangal||National Institute of Technology Warangal, Telangana – 506 004||Phone: +91-870-2462060
|29.||229||Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat||Gaurav Path, Ichchhanath, Surat, Gujarat – 395 007||Phone: +91-261-2201845,
Fax: +91-261-2227334, 2228394
|30.||230||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur||South Ambazari Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra – 440 010, India||Phone: +91-712-2801770
|31.||301||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology||Morena Link Road, 474015, Gwalior – 474 015, Madhya Pradesh, India||Phone: +91-751-2449829, 2449720,
Fax: +91- 2449813
|32.||310||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Kancheepuram||Vandalur-Kelambakkam, Road, Chennai – 600 127, Tamil Nadu, India||Phone: +91-44-27476341
|33.||901||College of Engineering, Pune||College of Engineering Pune, Wellesely Road, Shivajinagar, Pune – 411 005, India||Phone: +91-20-25507000
|34.||402||Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi||Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi – 835 215 Jharkhand, India||Phone: 91-651-2275868
|35.||403||Gurukula Kangri, Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar||Registrar, Gurukula Kangri, Vishwavidayalaya, P.O Gurukula Kangri, Haridwar-249 404, India||Phone: 07455025008
|36.||410||Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology||Longowal – 148106, Distt. Sangrur (Pb.), India||Phone: 91-1672-280072
|37.||412||School of Engineering, Tezpur University, Napaam, Tezpur||School of Engineering Tezpur University Napaam, Tezpur – 784 028, Assam, India||Phone: 91- 3712-273501,
Fax: 91- 3712-267005
|38.||415||School of Planning & Architecture, Vijayawada||School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada. Survey No.4/4, ITI, Road, Vijayawada-520 008, Andhra Pradesh, India.||Phone: 91-866-2469451
|39.||416||Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra, Jammu & Kashmir||Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Kakryal, Katra
182 320 (J&K), India
|Phone: 01991-285524, 2852300
|40.||417||Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur||Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur P.O. Botanic Garden, Howrah 711 103, India||Phone: 03326684561, 26684562, 26684563
|41.||421||University of Hyderabad||Prof C. R. Rao Road, CUC, Gachibowli, P O Central, University, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500 046, India||Phone: 040 2313 2101
|42.||422||Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh||Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University) Sector 12, Chandigarh – 160012, India||Phone: +91 172-2753813, +91 271- 2753814
Fax: +91 172 2745175
|43.||423||Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi||Jawaharlal Nehru University New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi, Delhi – 110067, India||Phone.:011 26741600,
|44.||902||Institute of Engineering and Technology, Lucknow||Sitapur Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh – 226 021, India||Phone: +91-522-2361692
|45.||903||MBM Engineering College, JNV University, Jodhpur||M. B. M. Engineering College, J N Vyas University, Air Force Area, Jodhpur, Rajasthan – 342011, India||Ph.: 0291-2515023
Opening and Closing Ranks – 2018, 2017, 2016
- The opening and closing ranks of JOSAA 2018 is given here.
- Whereas the opening and closing ranks of JOSAA 2017 is given here.
- And the opening and closing ranks of JOSAA 2016 is given here.