The Srinivas University is a unit collaboration of Srinivas Group of Colleges, Mangalore. The main campus of Institute is located at Srinivas University Campus at Valachil. It is proudly claimed by its authority that the SIT has gained the name as the best, self-financed, Pvt Engineering College in Karnataka state in terms of infrastructural, educational & other facilities.
Srinivas Group of Colleges runs several educational Institutes of multiple streams and major subjects in and around Mangalore, Karnataka state of southern India. The colleges are funded and managed by a charitable public trust. “A.shama Rao Foundation”, Mangalore is an Education and public charitable trust and is the main source of manage group of colleges.
SIT in contrast:
- Engineering institute of Srinivas Group was established in 2006
- It is recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Delhi
- The Institute was established with 4 engineering courses or stream
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Srinivas University, Srinivas Group of Colleges, Mangalore
- Have a collaboration with the Academy Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire’s route to higher education or employment for young teen people aged 14-16
- Rehability Care provides a short-term job, long term job, or temporary to permanent placements of qualified, licensed therapists in hospitals, nursing homes, etc.
MISSION, VISION & POLICIES:
The main aim and policy of the institute group are to transform the society through education knowledge by setting up academic institutions in equilibrium dynamically with its social, ecological and economic aspects. And all these aspirations can be achieved by providing excellence in education, research, and technology service to the nation.
The main focus is to provide knowledge based technological education to the students and properly train them as a competent professional manpower with all the ethical and moral values to fulfil the needs of the society and industry and the nation by implementing the State-of-the-Art education with more dissolvent of technological innovation.
The Srinivas Group’s vision is to give global standard with providing excellent infrastructure facilities and education system of teaching & learning.
- Collaboration and tie-ups are the main knots and primary source of successful mission. Hence, vision of attaining targets through various collaboration and extensive activities to encouragement research and entrepreneurship
- The objective goal is of development, sustainment and dissemination of skills, knowledge, and attainment of excellence in different disciplines and field.
- To invent and create a sense of moral & ethics in the Institute for the social Community. This makes student conscious of their obligations and owes to the society and the nation.
Accreditation, Awards & Achievements: Srinivas University
Srinivas Group of educational institutes & colleges are accredited as ‘A’ grade by the NAAC (National assessment and Accreditation Council) and legally approved by the state government of Karnataka. There are many Awards and Achievements that granted in name of Srinivas group of Colleges in respect to various department and level.
There are a lot number of awards that granted to students and Faculty in various fields and departments. Some of the achievements that they honoured by are highlighting here:
MBBS student scored the highest mark aggregation in RGUHS
Faculty – Department of Anatomy:
Nominated as a member of The American association Of Clinical anatomist
Felicitated and Honoured on occasion of “National workshop-Aakruti”
Presented a paper at International Conference
Department of Physiology
Table-tennis champion in TT champions trophy(singles)
Runner-ups in RGUHS (duos)
Departments of Biochemistry
Various International Journals by many genius professors of Srinivas.
Department of General Medicines:
Various TV Talks guest by professors in TV channels
Successful and well-renowned researchers in the field of medicines
Has been Offered fellowships at various international institutes /universities.
Srinivas University Courses Overview:
There are various courses in the Srinivas Groups in their institutes.
- Medical Science
- Dental science
- Diploma in Animation
- Hotel Management
- Bussiness Management
- Computer Application
- Social Work
- Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Education
These are various course available in institutes name of Srinivas Group
Srinivas University Institutes
- Dental Science
- Nursing Science
- Hotel Management
Srinivas University Fee Structure (of some courses)
|Rs1,67,000 (3 year course)|
|B.Tech||Rs 2, 88, 000 (4 year)|
|M.Tech||Rs 1,66,000 (2years)|
|B.Arch||Rs 10,50,000 (3 year)|
|BBA||Rs 1,60,000 (3 year)|
|MBA||Rs 220,000 (2 year) -MAT required|
|B.com||Rs 1,30,000 (3 year)|
|M.com||Rs 110,000 (2 years)|
- Applying for enrollment in any of the courses, the candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from CBSE, ISC or any of the recognised Boards of the state or country.
- With minimum, 50% score in core subjects
- For PG program applying, candidates must have completed their graduation degree
Application & Admission Procedure: Srinivas University
Students that seeking admission to the Srinivas University for any of the different programs & courses offered by the university are required to follow the steps given below:
- Candidates may first have to download the appropriate application form for the course program provided through University official Website. Thus, admission seeking candidates need to abreast themselves. Especially with the notifications of important dates and information about the Srinivas University through its official website.
- After filling the form, submit the complete application form along with all the mandatory documents. Pay the application Fee through e-banking or cash/demand draft to the Admission Office, SRINIVAS UNIVERSITY payable at Mangalore(please refer to official website for more genuine details)
- Collect and print the confirmation of admission upon payment of fees and save it for future need.
Download the appropriate application form for the program sought from the official website of the Srinivas University. One should complete the application form along with the application fee payable in either cash or by Bank Demand Draft in favour of SRINIVAS UNIVERSITY, payable at Mangalore. And address for the same is where a student have to send DD ( demand draft):
G.H.S. Road, Mangalore – 575 001
Research At a Glance:
Conferences & workshop/exhibition:
Srinivas Institute of Technology Student Project Exhibition
Progress in the field of Research & development can be seen in the exhibition show organised by the SIT authority in every regular year.
A two-day show comprises the results of best successful research and development, inventions of new ideas.
SIT project exhibition 2k16 was deliberately organised and showcased the total of 349 Projects to exhibited out of which 12 projects were sponsored by Karnataka State Council for Science & Technology itself.
Srinivas Institute of Management Studies Organizes MANEGMA
MANEGMA is a conference cum workshop organised by the Management Studies of Srinivas Institutes on a bi-annual basis.
A One-day National level Conference is conducted & supervised by the Management Studies institute of Srinivas group.
The theme of the MANEGMA 2k16 “The Changing Perspective of Management” and wind up with a bundle of great works and summary gist.
Over 110 research paper presentation by the research scholars from India, Iran, and Rwanda
- The valedictory of 2 day National Conference on Advances in Mechanical Science
- Tie-ups of Srinivas Groups of college on MOU with University of Malaysia
CAMPUS LOCATION & ADDRESS
Srinivas Nagar, Mukka,
Surathkal, Mangalore – 575023, INDIA