KEE 2019 Result has been declared on 30 April 2019. Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences (KITS) conducts an Entrance Examination for candidates who wish to apply for UG courses in the University. This examination is popularly called as the Karunya University Engineering Entrance Test (KEE 2019) This examination will take place in the year 2019 in 80 centres across India. Appearance in KEE is compulsory for admission into B.Tech courses/M.Sc. Nano science & Technology. (Integrated courses). The application form for KEE 2019 has been released on 08 October 2018. The KEE 2019 examination will be held on 27 April 2019.
KEE 2019 Exam Highlights
Name of Exam of Examination
|Karunya University Engineering Entrance Examination|
Commonly Known As
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
|Exam Conducting Body||Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences (KITS)|
Important Exam Update
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering|
Mode of Examination
2 hours 30 minutes
All India Karunya Entrance Examination 2019 Latest Updates
- KEE 2019 Result has been declared on 30 April 2019. Click here> Result.
- KEE 2019 Online Application Form is available to fill from 08 October 2018. Click here to fill the form.
- Joint Entrance Examination Application Form for April session has been released by NTA from 08 February 2019. Click here to check details.
KEE 2019 Notifications
The aspirants can download the prospectus from the link given below. The university released the notifications on 08 October 2018.
|Exam Name||Karunya University Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||KEE 2019|
|Conducting University||Karunya University|
|Instant Admission Procedure||Download Here|
KEE 2019 Important Dates
All dates for KEE 2019 (Karunya University Engineering Entrance) are released by University. With the help of KEE 2019 important dates, applicants will able to check the schedule of entrance exam related events such as availability of application form and admit card, announcement of result and subsequent admission formalities like counselling.
|1.||Application Form Starts||08 October 2018|
|2.||The last date to submit the fully filled application form.||15 April 2019|
|3.||KEE spot registration date.||13 – 22 April 2019|
|4.||Issuing date of admit card of KEE 2019||Fourth week of April 2019|
|5.||Karunya Entrance Exam||27 April 2019 between 10:00 AM and 12:30 PM. (Across India)|
|6.||Results||30 April 2019|
|7.||Commencement of counselling for the past students.||01 – 10 May 2019|
|8.||Spot Counselling||09 – 12 May 2019
KEE 2019 Results
Once the examination is over, the applicants may expect the result of KEE 2019 in the month of April 2019. Then, after the declaration of results, the passed candidates can appear for the counselling session held in the second and third week of May 2019.
KEE 2019 Admit Card
Karunya University will release the admit card/hall ticket of KEE 2019 on the official website. The tentative date of availability of KEE 2019 Admit Card is the Third Week of April 2019. The candidates appearing in the examination must carry the admit card to the examination centre. Without admit card, none will be allowed to appear in the examination. All the information related to the candidate and the examination will be available on the admit card. The aspirants must keep the admit card safe till the admission process.
KEE 2019 Application form
VIDEO ON HOW TO FILL THE KEE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Firstly, candidates can fill the application form online, before the deadline. Also, the application form and prospectus has released on 08 October 2018. Further, candidates need to go to the official website of the University and fill the relevant details along with their scanned passport size photograph and signature. (Also, uploading photo and signature is mandatory and important). Then, submission of online applications will be available until the third week of April 2019.
The payment of Application fee of Rs.1000 or Rs.2400 (in the case of international candidates) can be made through the following three ways:
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking: Firstly, the applicant must download the application form online, fill his personal details and upload his Photograph and signature. Also, he needs to fill his bank details for the further payment procedure. Further, a candidate who has successfully applied for the examination and paid the relevant fees will receive an Application No. and a Pass Code through E-mail/SMS.
- Demand Draft: Also, the candidate must fill the demand draft details in the application form. Moreover, Demand Draft of any nationalised bank by the name of ‘THE REGISTRAR, KARUNYA UNIVERSITY’ payable at ‘Coimbatore’ will be valid. The applicant must write their Application number at the back of the DD and send the same to the below address:
The Admissions Officer,
Coimbatore – 641114,
Tamil Nadu, India.
- Apply online with a Pin Mailer: Along with the hard copy of the application form, a pin Mailer is offered which comprises of an Application No. and a Pass Code. Using that application number or the pass code, the candidate can apply online.
For online application forms, visit the official website. Undergraduates Programs Online Application.
NOTE: The candidates who wish to do the spot registration, for them the spot registration will start from the month of April 2019.
KEE 2019 Eligibility criteria
The candidates fulfilling the following conditions will be eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
Note -: Candidates have to score in KLUEEE/JEE-Main/JEE-Advanced/State Level Engineering Entrance Examination across India including EAMCET and also good Merit in Sports/Cultural Activities.
KEE 2019 Exam Details
Candidates who have successfully applied for the exam online will get their Admit Cards in the third week of April 2019. The Admit cards will be available at its official admission portal. Candidates must note that admit cards will not be sent through the post. Going through KEE exam details 2019 will assist students to prepare for the entrance exam for effectively. The Karunya University Entrance Examination is held on 24 April 2019.
KEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for the entrance examination should be aware of the exam pattern thoroughly.
|1.||Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test|
|2.||Time Duration||2.5 Hours|
|3.||Question Type||Question Paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions only.|
|4.||Marking Scheme||Candidates will get 1 Mark for each response.|
|5.||No. of Sections||The paper is consist of four sections.
|7.||Negative Marking||There will be of 0.25 marks deducted for every wrong response.|
|SUBJECT||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MARKS ALLOTTED|
|4. GENERAL APTITUDE||15||15|
|5. CHRISTIAN ETHICS/ ETHICS||10||10|
NOTE: The Christian Ethics/ Ethics will be considered as a different section and 20 minutes will be allotted to the candidates to solve that extra section.
KEE 2019 Syllabus PDF
KEE 2019 will cover the complete syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of 10 + 2 level (similar to other Engineering Entrance Examinations). But, in addition to the above syllabus, the questions asked in KEE 2019 will also cover General Aptitude & Christian Values / General Ethics.
Preparation Tips for KEE 2019
- Firstly, the candidates willing to get admitted to Karunya University through KEE 2019 can start their preparation from the previous academic syllabus.
- But, the knowledge of complete syllabus is very much important for effective preparation.
- Also, the aspirants must follow a proper timetable.
- Then, studying each subject by giving equal time to every subject is quite important.
- Also, the previous years’ question papers will prove very much helpful. Finally, the aspiring candidates must solve such question papers and do more and more practice of solving questions.
Programmes Offered Through KEE 2019
Aspirants can take an overview of courses provided by KEE 2019:
|S. No||B.Tech programmes|
|5.||Computer Science & Engineering|
|6.||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|7.||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|8.||Electronics and Media Technology|
|9.||Robotics and Automation|
|10.||Food Processing and Technology|
KEE 2019 Exam Centres
|Centre Code||Place||Centre Code||Place|
KEE 2019 Counselling
Firstly, the aspiring candidates will get the admissions on the basis of their merit in KEE 2019 Examination. Also, the enrolment letters of the candidates will be tentatively available on the official website from June 2019. Then, the counselling for admission of candidates will take place on the campus of Karunya University, located in Coimbatore, India. Moreover, the admissions of the candidates are completely based on the preferences of the candidates and the availability of choices. Also, if an aspirant is allotted a seat at Karunya University, he/she will get a Provisional Admission Letter on the same day as that of the counselling.
Documents Required At The Time Of Counselling
- Admit card of KEE 2019
- Provisional enrollment letter
- Valid ID proof (driving license, passport, etc.)
- Class 10 and 12 Mark sheets
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (4)
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card as a proof of residence
- Christian Minority Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Jesus Calls Young Partner (if applicable)
- Income Certificate or Form-16 of parent for financial year 2017-2018
- Attested community certificate issued by Tehsildar, Revenue Officer or Magistrate.
- DD of tuition fee for a tentative amount of Rs. 50,000 in favour of “The Registrar, Karunya University” payable at Coimbatore.
Karunya University Official Links
Further, for the updated information and notices regarding Karunya University Admission Procedure 2019, the interested candidates can visit Karunya University’s official website.
Finally, Stay Tuned for Updated news regarding KEE 2019 keep following this page by commenting below.
kee entrance exam 2019, kee exam 2019, kee entrance exam 2018, kee result 2018, kee 2018 registration, kee entrance exam application, kee exam 2018.