MH CET / MHT CET 2019 Counselling will be conducted via the medium of Centralised Admission Process (CAP) under the guidance and provision of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra State. Candidates are required to fill online application form of CAP for admission into UG courses across the affiliated colleges of Maharashtra.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
MHT CET 2019 Counselling
The process MHT CET 2019 Counselling to be followed in order to be a part of counselling for MHCET 2019 involves registration, document verification, seat selection, allocation of a seat. There is a separate fee that is to be paid in order to be a part of counselling of MHT CET 2019. The counselling will be conducted for merit candidates on the basis of their Merit in MHT CET 2019 entrance exam were shortlisted for the process. Interested candidates can register for the counselling process and undergo the same in order to take admission in any MH CET affiliated college.
MHT CET 2019 Counselling
|Online registration of application & uploading of required documents||07 – 21 June 2019 (5:00 PM)||11 to 16 July 2019|
|Documents verification & confirmation of Application Form||7 – 21 June 2019 (5:00 PM)||–|
|Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant aspirants||21 June 2019||19 July 2019|
|Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of Aspirats at FC||22 – 23 June 2019 (5:00 PM)||20 to 22 July 2019|
|Display of the final merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant aspirants||24 June 2019||27 July 2019|
|Display of Provisional Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP First Round||24 June 2019||–|
|Online Submission and Confirmation of Option Form of CAP First Round through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.||25 – 28 June 2019||–|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP First Round||29 June 2019||29 July 2019|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) as per Allotment of CAP First Round||30 June to 04 July 2019||01 August 2019 (5:30 PM)|
|Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Second Round||05 July 2019||–|
|Online Submission and Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-II through candidate’s Login by the Candidate||06 to 7th July 2019||–|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Second Round||90 July 2019||04 August 2019|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Second Round if seat is allotted for first time in CAP Second Round||10 – 12 July 2019||07 August 2019|
|Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Third Round||13 July 2019||–|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP third Round through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.||14 – 16 July 2019||–|
|Display of provisional Allotment of CAP Third Round||17 July 2019||11 August 2019|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round Third if seat is allotted for first time in CAP Third Round||18 – 20 July 2019||14 August 2019|
*All the dates’ area tentative. The more precise date will be available soon.
Maharashtra CET Counselling
During the MHT counselling procedure candidate will need the following information.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Mother’s Name
- His/her Gender
- Their DOB (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Religion they follow
- Region they belong to
- Mother Tongue they speak
- Annual Family Income including all sources
In order to furnish any future information communication details for MHT CET 2019 Counselling are also required:
- Complete Address where they reside.
- Mobile No of the candidate
- E-Mail ID (if any)
Choose Security Question Details:
- Security Question for password recovery
- Security Answer
In order to secure their account, they need to choose a password:
- It must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- It must have at least one Uppercase alphabet.
- It must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- It must have at least one numeric value.
- It must have at least one special characters [email protected]#$%^&*-
They also need to enter the Qualification Details for MHT CET 2019 Counselling:
In this step, they need to enter the marks secured by them in their 10th and 12th along with the board to which the school belonged.
Uploading Scanned Images:
Candidates will be required to upload their signature and scanned photograph with the following specifications:
- The scanned images of Photograph and Signature should be in jpg/jpeg/png format.
- Photograph Image must be greater than 4 KB and less than 50 KB.
- Signature Image must be greater than 4 KB and less than 50 KB.
- Both of them need to be of passport size.
mh cet 2019, cet 2018 application form maharashtra, mh cet 2019 application form, mh cet 2019 official website, documents required for mh cet 2019, mht cet counselling dates 2018, mh cet mbbs 2018, mh cet mba 2019.