NSIT will release the Admission Notification for B.E program in June third week. Candidates have to satisfy minimum eligibility criteria and clear the cut-off marks in JEE Main 2019. Counselling for NSIT is done through Joint Admission Counselling. And it is a central counselling process to smoothen the process for admission in B.E, B.Tech in colleges of Delhi. Now NSIT is NSUT after UGC approval as University.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Moreover, the interested candidates can see more details about the NSIT 2019 Admission Notification, in the article below.
NSIT 2019 Admission Notification:
|Online registration start date||June 2019|
|Last date of submission for registration-cum-counselling fee via bank challan||July 2019 2nd week|
|Last date of submitting the registration-cum-counselling fee (online mode)||July 2019 3rd week|
|Choice filling last date||July 2019 3rd week|
Guidelines For NSIT Admissions 2019
- NSIT offers admission in B.E program on the basis of JEE Main All India Rank and XIIth marks.
- The seat reservation for SC, ST and OBC category candidates is 15%, 7.5% for ST and 27% respectively.
- Defence (5%) and Physically Handicapped (3%) Categories will be available in all the categories namely General, SC, ST, and OBC.
- These candidates will have to submit the required certificate at the time of document verification.
- All the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from Delhi come under Delhi Regional and can avail a total of 85% seats.
- There is no Age limit for admission in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology.
- Also, the candidates have to fill the preference list during registration for the subjects they want to apply for during admission.
- Finally, the Candidate has to pay Registration fees of Rs 1200 for JAC registration.
- Also, after seat withdrawal by a candidate the counselling is done for the remaining seats.
- Hence, there is no new seat allotment fourth round.
- Moreover, there will be no refund of the registration fee in the Spot Round.
Candidates can stay tuned to EntranceZone for more details regarding NSIT 2019 Admission Notification.
neet registration 2019, neet 2019 application form, neet 2019 exam date, neet 2019 login, neet form 2019, nta neet 2019, neet 2019 syllabus.