SASTRA University is one of the top private Engineering Universities of India. In the academic year, 2020 -2021 SASTRA University will be admitting all the Eligible candidates for Engineering courses based on JEE Main 2020 scores and 10+2 examination aggregate marks. Interested applicants can find out the SASTRA University 2020 Answer Key ie. the JEE Main answer key in this article.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
SASTRA University 2020 Answer Key
JEE Main Answer Key (2020) will be issued by NTA for all the sets of paper. Applicants will have a chance to check it and challenge it if necessary.
The key will also be available in Offline mode. But considering the fact that the book is provided after a very long time, it is better to download the answer keys online.
JEE mains Official Answer key for Paper: 1
|Code E||Code F||Code G|
JEE Main Answer Key for Computer Based Test (CBT)
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SASTRA University 2020 Answer Key: Subject Wise
|9th January 2020||Check here|
|10th January 2020||Check here|
JEE mains 2020 Answer Key Procedure to Download
It is essential to download the right answer booklet for the exact assessment of the Joint Entrance Examination mains 2020 Result. Following are the corresponding question booklets:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
DIT University Admission
UPES Design Aptitude Test
UPES Management Entrance Test
Shoolini University Admission
Manav Rachna University
Lovely Professional University
GNIOT Greater Noida
MIT ADT University Admission
GD Goenka DAT
|JEE Main Paper (2019 )||Paper Code||Question Papers|
|Paper-1||Set E||Click Here|
|Set F||Click Here|
|Set G||Click Here|
|JEE mains 2020 Online Exam Question Papers|
Totalling the score for JEE Main 2020 Answer Key:
- Access the right section for the answer key of JEE.
- Verify answers as per the key serial number.
- Add 4 marks for one right answer.
- Subtract ¼ marks for one wrong answer.
Answer Key Challenge:
If an applicant is not satisfied by any answer given in the answer key by CBSE then he/she can submit an objection against the same.
An applicant must do this by filling an online application form and paying Rs.1000/–(by credit/debit or e-challan) per question. The rechecking of answers will be acknowledged up to a given period of time. However, the decision taken by the Joint Admission Board/CBSE on the challenges submitted by the students will be the final one and no further responses will be entertained after that.