Shri Satya Sai University of Technology & Medical Sciences Admission 2021 will start tentatively in the month of June 2021. Sri Satya Sai University offers BE., B.Pharm., BHMCT, B.Ed., BPES, LLB, BPT, BBA, BCA, B.Com., B.Sc., BA, BOT, BMLT and BST courses at the UG level. The university offers M.Tech, M.Pharma, MCA, MBA, M.Sc., MA, MTM, MAM, DCA, PGDCA and M.Com courses at the PG level. Additionally, PhD course at the doctorate level.
Back in the year 2012, because of the persistent vision of all the promoters, the Shri Satya Sai University was set up which was operating twelve Colleges. It had twenty undergraduate courses & twenty Postgraduate courses and many other Diploma courses. Sri Satya Sai Group of Institutions contains a large number of students from the city of Bhopal as well as various other places all over India.
Shri Satya Sai University of Technology & Medical Sciences Admission 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to release|
Shri Satya Sai University of Technology & Medical Sciences Admission Courses & Eligibility
The SSS University offers many courses in the following fields:
Faculty of Science
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Shri Satya Sai University of Technology & Medical Sciences Admission Dates
Department of Botany
Department of Zoology
Department of Biotechnology
Department of Mathematics
Department of Physics
Department of Chemistry
Department of Microbiology
Faculty of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Department of Electrical Engineering
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Department of Electronics & Instrumentation
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|B.Tech||Aeronautical Engineering||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and 45% marks, 40% for OBC, SC and ST candidates.||Scores in the entrance test followed by counselling|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|M.Tech||Power Electronic||BE / B.Tech in the relevant discipline, with 50% marks (45% marks for OBC, SC and ST candidates)||Scores in the entrance test followed by counselling|
|Electrical Power System|
|Computer Technology and Application|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
Note: Candidates who are in the final year of their B.E. / B.Tech course are also eligible to apply.
Faculty of Pharmacy
College of Pharmacy
School of Pharmacy
Faculty of Computer Science
Department of Computer Science (Engineering)
Department of Information Technology
Department of Computer Science
Department of MCA
Faculty of Management
Department of Hotel & Catering Management
Department of Management Studies
Department of Technology & Management
Department of Applied Management
Faculty of Industrial Technology
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Department of Aeronautical Engineering
Department of Chemical Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering
Department of Applied Sciences
Faculty of Languages
Department of English
Faculty of Vocational courses
Faculty of Paramedical Studies
How to Apply for Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences Admission 2021?
The Shri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences conducts the entrance examination for the candidates who wish to apply for any of the courses in the SSS University. Following are the steps to apply for the examination:
- The candidates must fill the application form online.
- After that, they will get an acknowledgement from the university. Once the application is done, the candidates directly need to collect their admit cards and appear for the examination conducted by the university.
- After the exam is held, the university will announce the cutoff marks for the examination based on which the admissions will be granted to the candidates.
- The score of the students in the previous examinations (SSC, HSC etc.) will also be considered for the purpose of the admission process.
- The university has uploaded a detailed rule book for the admission procedure, eligibility criterion and the fee structure which the candidates must refer for more clarity.
- The students must keep visiting the website for any update regarding the admission process.
Sri Satya Sai University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the College||Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance exam and merit-based|
Shri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences Mission, Vision, Policy
The SSSUTMS runs on a very strong base of visions and missions which make it the most qualitative private University in the State of Madhya Pradesh. It focuses on spreading good values, principles, ethics and a predetermined framework of administration along with conceptual and practical knowledge. Because of the predetermined institutional values, it is continuously developing and proving to be one of the best higher education hubs. Its set of missions is as follows:
- To provide education to the students of various societies without doing any inequality based on their caste, creed, color, sex or race.
- To make many job opportunities available to the students so as to make them independent throughout their lives.
- To make an effective spreading of knowledge to the students so as to ensure academic and knowledge excellence.
- To encourage the curiosity and habit of research and practical approach in the university as well as the entire society especially in the unknown fields of Arts and Technology and Medical Sciences.
- To encourage the higher quotient of intellectual abilities in the students.
- To adhere to all the laws and regulations and create the same approach of being ethical in the minds of the students.
Thus, the university keeps a good balance of its responsibility, shaping the future of its students and contributing a good amount of efforts towards the success of our nation.
Accreditations, Awards & Achievements
The Shri Satya Sai University of Technology & Medical Sciences is on the way of continuous development due to its different attitude in giving education. Due to its industry-oriented approach, it has acquired a respectable position in the education field. It is also recognized by various statutes like the Government of India, Government of Madhya Pradesh and many other international institutions also. It has received the following awards, accreditations, and recognitions
It has received recognition from the following institutions and statutes:
- Madhya Pradesh Private Universities Act, 1956
- Madhya Pradesh private Universities Regulatory Commission.
- Universities Grant Commission (UGC)
- Bar Council of India
- Pharmacy Council of India
- National Council of Teacher’s Education
- All India Council for Technical Education
- Ayush (governing body for the stream of Homeopathy)
The government of India and much more such institutions.
For the past decade, the university has been receiving these awards and accreditations for a continuous period of time. It has been receiving national as well as international recognition in the field of spreading qualty education.